Firenze
51 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 - Page 23 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2020

Post by Robespierre Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:48 pm

On purpose about Bundesliga CFs

Shick from Roma (on loan to RBL ) to Bayer Leverkusen for 27 mln

He looked like the new thing to Sampdoria.
Big teams were on him . He passes to Juve, but he fails a medical at Juventus. So they don't sign him. But he goes to Roma for 40 mln.
He proves a flop there, he scores few goals and he always plays badly. A ghost.
At the end he finds his proper dimension in Bundesliga. He's good in Leipzig, we 'll see in Leverkusen now.
Roma hadn't hope to get money for him a year ago but it's happened

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:52 pm

He looked like the real deal with Sampdoria

Never looked good at Roma, that miss against Juventus was legendary for the wrong reasons

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:58 pm

well he's tasked to succeed 10-goals-a-season CF Volland in a very creative and attacking team so let's see whether he can shoulder that

He scored 10 for Leipzig so looks a good fit
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:53 pm

Frenzy was hyping him all last season. What happened?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:25 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:"Prove himself in PL" lmao, what BS

Demba Ba and Roque Santa Cruz bossed that league.

Firmino, who struggled for goals in BuLi, the no 1 CF at the club that runs away with this league.

Aubameyang, even surrounded by lower midtable level teammates and playing on the left wing, winning the golden shoe with ease

The league is an attackers paradise, look at Pulisic running through defenses at will now, yet he couldn't get into BVB's starting 11 before

Tsk no point is more prove himself in another league. Premier League team indeed match your description.

Where the move is bad that its too early in his career rather than it being directly a lateral move.

I see him as an ultimate success for the blues
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:26 pm

And Schick is a good move. Trust me he is a good player just very hard to use and inflexible. He will come good for Leverkusen.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:08 pm

Fred is legit. But he should be starting every game for a club, not wasting his prime on a bench. Sadly he's not gonna start for us.

Would love to keep him as depth. Don't let him go on loan though, tired of us not selling players and just letting them leave at the end of their contract.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:13 pm

Ceballos is returning to Arsenal for another loan.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:28 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Ceballos is returning to Arsenal for another loan.

No Aouar then hmm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:47 pm

S wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Ceballos is returning to Arsenal for another loan.

No Aouar then hmm

Lyon want 60 millions for Aouar, Ceballos for free is by far a better value
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:03 pm

Brahim Diaz is going to Milan with a buy option, which also includes a buy back clause for us if it’s exercised Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:39 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Brahim Diaz is going to Milan with a buy option, which also includes a buy back clause for us if it’s exercised Laughing

clear that real didnt want another theo like repeat XD
its ok deal, we are not in the position to spend crazy so i guess we will make a small pocket money if diaz does well

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:47 pm

Firenze wrote:Fred is legit. But he should be starting every game for a club, not wasting his prime on a bench. Sadly he's not gonna start for us.

Would love to keep him as depth. Don't let him go on loan though, tired of us not selling players and just letting them leave at the end of their contract.

Fred is NOT legit. He's horrible imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:48 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Brahim Diaz is going to Milan with a buy option, which also includes a buy back clause for us if it’s exercised Laughing

its ok deal, we are not in the position to spend crazy so i guess we will make a small pocket money if diaz does well

Probably but I'd argue that Brahim Diaz has a higher potential level than Theo. For the small opportunities he was given I thought he was great. But he definitely needs more playing time. Who do Milan have that plays on the right? Might watch a few games for Brahim
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:01 pm

Perucho21 wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

Probably but I'd argue that Brahim Diaz has a higher potential level than Theo. For the small opportunities he was given I thought he was great. But he definitely needs more playing time. Who do Milan have that plays on the right? Might watch a few games for Brahim

ye i think he will grow over time with more playing time, and ibra is there to straighten him out XD yes he is likely to play as a RW. though because we need competition altogether in attacking department, brahim ability to play anywhere in attack will be very helpful for our team.

i think diaz will be slowly but surely introduced as RW - though i hope he becomes a starter, never thought castilejo is a clinical type of player or when it comes to decision making. the financial figures are yet to be disclosed but if would be interesting to know - milan could buy him at 24 million w/ real having a buy back option for 26 million something like that

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:13 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:15 pm

lol
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:16 pm

Arturo Vidal and Inter Milan have reached an agreement for the arrival of the Chilean. Barça will have to release the player for the deal to go through. If they do, Vidal will sign for two seasons. It's a matter of days. gds via @tjuanmarti
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:25 pm

Myesyats wrote:Arturo Vidal and Inter Milan have reached an agreement for the arrival of the Chilean. Barça will have to release the player for the deal to go through. If they do, Vidal will sign for two seasons. It's a matter of days. gds via @tjuanmarti

I approve this.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:27 pm

He's coming home Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:34 pm

The problem with Diaz is he's another one of those tunnel-vision dribblers. He'll have you off your seat with some magic he's pulled off, but he'll annoy you more often than not.

He doesn't exactly have much competition on the RW right now, so I expect him to get game time. It remains to be seen how he does. I would personally prefer an actual winger on the right as that's more of a profile we need than a #10 on the right. I hate attacking midfielders as wingers, but he's fast, so it's not as bad.

He's talented and young though. I'll be able to make a better assessment of him once he plays more.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:36 pm

Would Schick get half the hype he got if he didn't look like a model? Laughing

He was shocking at Roma.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:59 pm

Casciavit wrote:The problem with Diaz is he's another one of those tunnel-vision dribblers. He'll have you off your seat with some magic he's pulled off, but he'll annoy you more often than not.

He doesn't exactly have much competition on the RW right now, so I expect him to get game time. It remains to be seen how he does. I would personally prefer an actual winger on the right as that's more of a profile we need than a #10 on the right. I hate attacking midfielders as wingers, but he's fast, so it's not as bad.

He's talented and young though. I'll be able to make a better assessment of him once he plays more.

i would have liked chiesa or florian thauvin - both of them very direct when it comes to approach in final third - both linked with milan before diaz interest - though florians entourage has confirmed he will not extend ; and if anything happens it will depend on marseille side.

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/milan-senti-l-entourage-di-thauvin-non-ha-motivi-per-lasciare-il-51502

but looks anyway that we are now sewn up with diaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:00 am

Glory wrote:
Casciavit wrote:I don't get the Van de Beek signing. United would have been better off signing a holding midfielder instead. I assume he's a depth signing then unless they switch systems.

Hapless_Hans wrote:Also, why sign van der Beek when you just signed Bruno?

You guys kidding right. What do we have if Bvuno is injured. Jesse Fucking Beans and Pereira. Its a no-brainer this signing at the price. 35m pounds for a versatile 23 yo creative midfielder who has CL experience. de Beek I believe can easily play as an 8 or against smaller teams who will PTB against us, as a holding CM. Great deal if the alernative is getting Grealish for 80mil. Huge respect for Ajax and Van Der Sar for not acting like assholes like most teams do when we try to sign their players.

His best performances came where Bruno plays. Can he play deeper? Yes, but you're wasting his impact then.

If he's a depth signing, then ok. You're right your other midfielders are shit. I still think you should've prioritized signing an actual DM first. If United signs a DM then this conversation is moot. We'll see.

Even then, I can't see a midfield three of VDB, Pogba, and Bruno working. Maybe Van De Beek could get away playing in a pivot alongside a CB in Lisandro Martinez and in the Dutch league, but in the PL and alongside Pogba..? Are you gonna play a 4-3-3 with Pogba as a DM, and Bruno and VdB as CM's? The balance seems off.

One option is to play a 4-3-1-2.

Rashford Martial
Bruno
Pogba Mctominay VdB
Shaw Maguire Lindelof AWB
De Gea
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:01 am

Casciavit wrote:Would Schick get half the hype he got if he didn't look like a model? Laughing

He was shocking at Roma.

in his defense he was injured real bad at roma though , plus dzeko was getting more regular time and i remember him being played on the wings at times as sub which didnt help matters either

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:28 am

JespSwe wrote:
Casciavit wrote:The problem with Diaz is he's another one of those tunnel-vision dribblers. He'll have you off your seat with some magic he's pulled off, but he'll annoy you more often than not.

i would have liked chiesa or florian thauvin - both of them very direct when it comes to approach in final third - both linked with milan before diaz interest - though florians entourage has confirmed he will not extend ; and if anything happens it will depend on marseille side.

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/milan-senti-l-entourage-di-thauvin-non-ha-motivi-per-lasciare-il-51502

but looks anyway that we are now sewn up with diaz

Yeah, same here. Our biggest issue in the league these last few years was a lack of goals. Considering we were playing a 4-3-3 with slow attacking midfielders on the wings I'm not surprised. I was saying for YEARS how we needed goalscorers on the wings, so that's why I was happy with Rebic joining, and I wasn't surprised about the positive impact it had on the team.

I think if we can get around 50 goals from our front 4 alone in the league, we'll be fine. Another 20 goals can come from bench players and non-forwards.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next