urbaNRoots
El Gunner
Art Morte
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
26 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:17 am

Meanwhile recent form has shown Luke Walton and his Kings are the Grizzlies' biggest challengers hmm

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:43 pm

Spurs tbh
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:03 am

so easy to be a c-u-n-t when you're rich Laughing eg: James Dolan
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:30 pm

Bucks - Lakers tonight

Meanwhile, Clippers did exactly what they did to the Nuggets. Upping it to third gear and breezing past them at the end Laughing to easy, too talented.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:03 pm

A preview of the finals ?

I think so. Maybe i have bias because i watch them more than other teams. Raptors i also rate them a lot, Nick Nurse is a great coach and he delivers results despite facing huge problems, the chemistry they have is wonderful. But win 4/7 vs Bucks i could only imagine that if Giannis underperforms.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:49 pm

So late ffs

9:30 PM is the start time here in CST
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:56 am

Good night tonight, we won and Grizzlies, Spurs, Portland all lost.

It was needed after that awful game against Minnesota.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:15 am

Crappy 1st quarter from both sides.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:26 am

Just started watching as we go up 9 and it looks easy against the lakers atm

But I'm just talkin shit
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:26 am

Mark Jackson literally said Brook Lopez is Milwaukee worst defender in the starting 5.

Guy is a DPOY candidate lol, no wonder ESPN thinks the MVP race is close when they don't watch games or do research.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:32 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Mark Jackson literally said Brook Lopez is Milwaukee worst defender in the starting 5.

Guy is a DPOY candidate lol, no wonder ESPN thinks the MVP race is close when they don't watch games or do research.

That's actually embarrassing lol
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:33 am

A lot of people like this Lakers team and tbh none of the players on it are douchebags or anything, but damn...I've had this game on for like 5 minutes and most of the screen time has been like 3 or 4 Lakers players with their arms up in the air in disbelief at some call that was a legitimate foul by their team

Whiney

EDIT: Good to see the Bucks get a clean steal, it's called a foul, and yet we don't have 3 or 4 players bitching at the refs. That's the kind of team you want to support
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:50 am

and now LeBron got a call off a clean strip by Bledsoe probably because of their constant whining influencing the refs
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:29 am

based on what i've seen this season i like DiVincenzo, boy can play
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:32 am

El Gunner wrote:based on what i've seen this season i like DiVincenzo, boy can play

He's a great player to have. Perfect role player.

This game is missing George Hill for the Bucks. We need that extra playmaker and ball handler for when Bledsoe is out. Or to sub Bledsoe out because dude gets so hot headed and then turns the ball over multiple times.

My biggest issue with this Bucks team is composure. Khris has it, but Giannis is still learning it. Bledsoe will never have it. You see Giannis and Bledsoe get riled up and start making mistakes.

We're not playing very well, but refs aren't big fans of the bucks tonight it seems
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:42 am

you can still see Giannis is not confident with his jumpshot and that's ultimately going to be Bucks' undoing in the playoffs again.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:10 am

El Gunner wrote:you can still see Giannis is not confident with his jumpshot and that's ultimately going to be Bucks' undoing in the playoffs again.

Saving this for when we win the championship lol

Anyway, best thing about the last couple games, which haven't been our best, is Giannis's FT. I'd like to see if he can continue this through the end of the season, but he's turned a corner recently. Last couple aren't great but he's still 10/13 atm
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:21 am

Hard to imagine LeBron/AD shooting so well while Bucks shoot so poorly in a longer series. I do think the Lakers have played well tonight though. We've been pretty meh.

This one feels really easy to brush off. It's amazing that we were in it late with how poorly we played. I'm fine with that. Bud needs to find a way to combat the center sealing off Lopez in the paint. Teams are able to get a couple baskets on that one a game with the right personnel. Now, when teams do it it's often illegal (and one of the two tonight was), but Bud should come up with a plan anyway cuz refs are never gonna call that one
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:34 am

CBarca wrote:Hard to imagine LeBron/AD shooting so well while Bucks shoot so poorly in a longer series. I do think the Lakers have played well tonight though. We've been pretty meh.

This one feels really easy to brush off. It's amazing that we were in it late with how poorly we played. I'm fine with that. Bud needs to find a way to combat the center sealing off Lopez in the paint. Teams are able to get a couple baskets on that one a game with the right personnel. Now, when teams do it it's often illegal (and one of the two tonight was), but Bud should come up with a plan anyway cuz refs are never gonna call that one

AD shot 10 for 24 Lol. And Lakers were 6 of 32 from 3.

Difference between last game and this is that Giannis didn’t hit every 3 he shot
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:50 am

i don't mean to diss the Bucks' hype train and CB's optimism, but everything i've doubted about the Bucks showed last night, and i'll just point all of it out again because i am 99% sure it will show again in the playoffs.
- It's the Giannis show when it comes to Bucks ultimately, limit him in and around the basket and you're 3/4 on your way to beating them.
- Khris Middleton is a nice solid player, but he is no dependable 2nd option on a Championship winning team
- The supporting cast won't hit the 3 at a high clip in high pressure games because they have not proven it yet.

They might make it out of the East but i won't even be slightly surprised if one of Raptors, Celtics or Heat bests them. And they're definitely not going to beat one of the LA teams if they make it to the Finals.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:52 am

LeBron for MVP tbh

Just need Bucks to lose a couple more
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:35 pm

Nets really fired Kenny Atkinson rofl

Pels better get in on this
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:01 pm

Freeza wrote:Nets really fired Kenny Atkinson rofl

That was the first thing i thought of considering Trajan is our GM lol.

Nets are crazy dumb.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:06 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:Nets really fired Kenny Atkinson rofl

That was the first thing i thought of considering Trajan is our GM lol.

Nets are crazy dumb.

And no one in the league has shown more coaching ability to get everything out of a young team. He'd be perfect for Pels in every way. And it's probably also the job he'd most want. I don't see many better jobs in basketball right now.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:50 am

Houston really cracked the code
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:28 am

Morey killed Harden in the process of trying to maximise Westbrook. The only hope is that Westbrook if fit for the entire playoffs. 3 straight losses, two against the Knicks/Hornets. Sheeesh.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next