urbaNRoots
El Gunner
Art Morte
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
26 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:50 pm

Jrue has been fucking ass today.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:12 pm

Zion vs Giannis tonight, i imagine we'll get smashed like everyone else but the matchup should be fun.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:25 pm

dont read too much into though, Giannis cant be arsed to take basketball seriously atm Rolling Eyes
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:26 pm

El Gunner wrote:dont read too much into though, Giannis cant be arsed to take basketball seriously atm Rolling Eyes

?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:48 pm

he and the Bucks are playing on cruise control
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:51 pm

Yeah because they're better than everyone else lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:13 pm

Surely no one in the East can stop the Bucks this season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:35 pm

Unless Bledsoe completely freezes again i think they're winning the whole thing tbh.

But saying that i wouldn't be surprised if he does tbh as i don't trust him lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:35 am

Uhmmm.. there's this team called the Toronto Raptors, coached by Nick Nurse
I know they're without the machine named Kawhi, but i still think they're pretty impressive and they have the confidence from having won the Chip last season.

Can't take Philly serious, thought they would've been better and more motivated than ever this season, but i just can't see it, Embiid is a joker and a crybaby. They'll probably break up in the off-season when they get bounced yet again in the East semis
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:05 am

Raptors are all right, but Bucks are simply better. Boston have potential, but I'm not feeling them. Miami are the wild card.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:09 am

Rockets gonna play super small ball now? x)
Capela gonna suck ass in Atlanta, calling it now.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:15 am

Rockets are dumb as fuck
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:16 am

Art Morte wrote:Raptors are all right, but Bucks are simply better. Boston have potential, but I'm not feeling them. Miami are the wild card.

so you would rank Miami higher than Raptors just because you feel they are the wild card? tbh i don't see that.

Bucks have Giannis which means a lot, and i do agree they are favourites just because of that and their undeniable team chemistry, but they still haven't proven themselves in the playoffs which is a totally different game of nerve. And beyond Giannis i dont think they have that much star quality, im not the biggest fan of Middleton. While Raptors have three consistent, warrior-level stars in Siakam, Lowry and FVV as proved in last year's playoffs. I'm really riding with the Raptors for this coming postseason.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:18 am

Freeza wrote:Rockets are dumb as fuck

they're without a genuine decent centre/rim protector now, but with Capela they couldn't count on him in the postseason as we saw from last year. So i guess they ended up choosing between the lesser of two evils, which was to boost their 3 and D in Covington who is one of the best 3 and Ds out there in the league. They basically went all-out Morey ball with this one Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:29 am

El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:Rockets are dumb as fuck

they're without a genuine decent centre/rim protector now, but with Capela they couldn't count on him in the postseason as we saw from last year. So i guess they ended up choosing between the lesser of two evils, which was to boost their 3 and D in Covington who is one of the best 3 and Ds out there in the league. They basically went all-out Morey ball with this one Laughing

Hasn’t been this year. He’s just had knee surgery and is shooting 34% from 3 this year. Giving Capela and a 1st round pick for that seems wild to me.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:41 am

Covington can defend efficiently against anyone but centers. That's his main asset. He can sink some treys here and there, it's not sufficient, let's be honest in offense he's crap. So what is Rockets strategy ? Play small ball with PJ Tucker as center and put all the pressure on Harden, Westbrook and Eric Gordon (who's also crap) ? A decision i absolutely don't understand

Hawks hustle everyone in this deal lol
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:02 am

Rockets get a second round pick in return too, which is about ten spots lower than our first. If able to be flipped around for someone like Noel/Baynes— it would be pretty great business imo. But I have a bad feeling that this is it.

On one hand, Capela has been pretty useless for us in the playoffs and PJ ended up getting big minutes at the 5 anyway. On the other hand, I’m not very comfortable playing with just PJ Tucker/Hartenstein at the 5 against AD.

Covington is a huge asset, great defensive wing who gets you 3s. Perfect for this system. But we still need a decent big for easy lobs and rim protection, I’m hoping for Nerlens Noel but I’m not sure OKC are willing to do it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:29 am

Art Morte wrote:Rockets gonna play super small ball now? x)
Capela gonna suck ass in Atlanta, calling it now.

Now? They have been already.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:32 am

El Gunner wrote: im not the biggest fan of Middleton.

This tells me you haven't watched them play this season lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:47 am

ive caught a few Bucks games here and there, not a lot though hmm

I know he is a 20 points per night shooting guard, but i still have my genuine doubts whether he is a killer and a star that can step it up when needed.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:17 am

He's considerably better this year, as is Giannis.

As i said their issue will come down to Bledsoe playing to standard again.

Honestly the whole playoff stuff is amusing to me, what it took to beat them is Kawhi doing something nobody else could, Van Vleet never missing again, double OT games.

It wasn't a normal choke job and they'll much better this year, unless someone improves drastically i don't see anyone beating them.

They are on route to 70 wins with Giannis playing 30 mins lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:32 am

Giannis is having one of the five best seasons of all time. It’s so ridiculous to dominate so much that you’re close to being under 30mpg because you’re essentially so good that you only have to play three quarters.

Middleton also has beeb great. Really stepped up and he’s the main reason they’re much better this year despite losing Brogdon.

I still feel some of you overrate Covington. The media in general does. He does not look the same, and 30 YO players with knee troubles don’t get better as time goes on. But it’s a fair trade if they manage to get a Center in return though. They need it badly. I’m just happy with this though. They essentially eliminated any chance to beat us.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:32 am

So Houston is gonna start PJ Tucker at C.

They won’t have a single player above 6’7. Incredible stuff. Can’t wait to see it. Morey really fucked up with the Westbrook trade imo. His job is in serious jeopardy. Bill Simmons suggested he might start a hedge fund or something when he’s fired. OKC fucking robbed them.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:34 am

Agree re: Covington.

People have been acting all sorts of silly shit recently, he's Okay not much more.

Will help Houston as they had no wings but won't change much especially with the loss of rebounding and rim protection.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:59 am

He's better than ok, but he's not someone who makes or breaks a team. For a 3 & D player, his 3 isn't amazing, and that's a problem.

I love him on fantasy tho. We'll see how this affects me. I hope to see an increase in 3's but keep the same defensive stats
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:26 am

^^ don't worry about the defensive stats, he'll make up for Harden and Eric Gordon's lax defense Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next