Who will be the next manager of Manchester United?

+30
BarrileteCosmico
urbaNRoots
Warrior
farfan
Casciavit
Kaladin
CBarca
zenmaster
FennecFox7
S
futbol_bill
Glory
80s_Stallone
rincon
Firenze
Lucifer
zigra
Collblanc
Robespierre
M99
Kick
Thimmy
Onyx
Myesyats
BarcaLearning
El Gunner
Art Morte
Unique
The Demon of Carthage
Hapless_Hans
34 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who will be the next manager of Manchester United?

Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_lcap16%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_lcap26%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_lcap16%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_lcap0%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_lcap5%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_lcap5%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_lcap0%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_lcap11%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_lcap11%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 19

Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Empty Who will be the next manager of Manchester United?

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:55 pm

easy enough question
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Empty Re: Who will be the next manager of Manchester United?

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:07 pm

My money on Max.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? Empty Re: Who will be the next manager of Manchester United?

Post by Unique Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:32 pm

if they dont get sir brendan rodgers they are crazy. only pep and klopp are better Cool
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:39 pm

I don't think he'll be sacked for another month at least, so went with that.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:57 pm

Art Morte wrote:I don't think he'll be sacked for another month at least, so went with that.
he will get sacked when liverpool ruin them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:06 pm

Maybe he will, but it's obvious that the manager isn't the biggest problem with United, so there's less pressure to kick him out asap.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:09 pm

Art Morte wrote:Maybe he will, but it's obvious that the manager isn't the biggest problem with United, so there's less pressure to kick him out asap.
i hope he stays tbh. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:11 pm

Max Allegri easily, he was the one i really wanted after Wenger left.

But he will need the board's backing when it comes to transfers.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:13 pm

someone voted Alan Pardew, rofl Hans had the audacity to put Alan Pardew in the poll rofl i almost accidentally spitted out my liquor i'm sipping right now
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:33 pm

Wenger, pls Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:48 pm

Ain't nobody getting into this mess.

Worst starting lineup of all top teams no doubt. Even worse than Chelsea's.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:09 pm

Allegri

-----------------de Gea
WB----Alderweireld---Maguire---Telles
------MilinkovicS--Vidal--Pogba
------------------Dybala
-----------Werner--------Martial

Mandzukic as rotation.

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:10 pm

Onyx wrote:Allegri

-----------------de Gea
WB----Alderweireld---Maguire---Telles
------MilinkovicS--Vidal--Pogba
------------------Dybala
-----------Werner--------Martial

Mandzukic as rotation.

hmm
6th place writen all over it tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:26 pm

Chelsea actually look quite good right now. The emergence of Abraham and Mount has done them a world of good, and is overshadowing the relative disappointment of big signing, Pulisic's early performances.

As for Man United, Allegri would be the obvious choice, but I don't believe any reputable manager would want to undertake the task that is to build an almost completely new Man United team that not only ends the season with a respectable standing but has players that will pave the way into the future as well. The fact that 3 managers have left the club quite unceremoniously over the past couple of years is another fact that makes the club look quite unappealing to potential suitors, and I'm sure the lack of quality and balance in the team is well documented by other managers.

The team has no clear role models, hardly any attacking threat, a Rashford who's still young, but has never quite managed to look sustainably reliable for 5 years now, the incredibly inconsistent Martial who's always looked like a mercenary to me, 21 year old Daniel James who seems to have become a starter due to the circumstances, and a midfield consisting of McTominay, grandpa Mata and... other people. Their defense is alright, AWB looks like he's going to be a fantastic signing for the future and Maguire looks solid enough, although he provides close to zero attacking threat. Lindelöf isn't all that bad, but not great either. Championship tier bench.

I think they can keep the ship steady, as they say, if they acquire a more reliable goalscorer - but there are a lot of gaps to fill and you don't get the sense that you can rely on Woodward to provide the backing required to fill those gaps. The lack of depth might continue to haunt them, unless the players somehow manage to stay fit. I assume the manager will probably have to do the scouting, and then wait for the greenlight from Woodward to actually sign someone. Speaking of.. they lack the elite talent scouting combined with the willingness to sign top players, which is what I believe are the primary reasons why Man City, Liverpool, as well as Tottenham to some extent became such forces in a short amount of time. Still no Sporting Director. There's very little sense of stability at Man United, and it's probably not going to get any more stable anytime soon, now that they have a track record corresponding to a mid-bottom table team in terms of being a glorified, yet mediocre area of exhibition for managers to pass through. To start with, they'll probably appoint an interim manager like, Santiago Solari Darren Fletcher. After that, future success will likely depend on transfers.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:03 am

Mourinho to return, for the bants.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:52 am

Pippo.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:51 am

Pochettino
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:52 am

XAVI
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:16 am

Clearly, being realistic is out of fashion, so I vote for Pep Guardiola with Pochettino as his assistant coach.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:16 am

Smartest move would be to bring in ten Hag. Obviously can't do it till the summer so they'd need to bring in some caretaker manager to keep them in the PL.

Good thing they are not smart. They'll likely go for another washed up has-been like Wenger and wonder why "no manager can save us" Proud
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:07 pm

I voted differently, but I think it will be Laurent Blanc
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:11 pm

I think after the early good signs of Lampard, Utd may prefer their alumni.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:18 pm

Lucifer wrote:I think after the early good signs of Lampard, Utd may prefer their alumni.

Blanc then

I'm honestly clueless on who we will bring in, ideally a Poch or Allegri but they may not actually want to come to United. I think we are on a precipice here too, too many years of being a circus, this is our last chance, so we shouldn't rush into appointing someone, as I think another failure would turn us into Milan where we can only attract C list managers and players.

The squad is atrocious though and I don't think any decent manager will jump into it before a transfer window is open and is promised big, big reinforcements.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:43 pm

Personally I think the right thing to do would be to give Ole another 2, 3 transfer windows and proper backing.
And I have the feeling Ole will not be sacked soon. A win against Liverpool in next week, and things look very differently.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:59 pm

I figured it would clearly be Pochettino. Isn't he made for this job? PL proven, in the way out at Spurs, etc.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next