Vibe
Freeza
Art Morte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
14 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:34 pm

Art Morte wrote:14-15 shots per game plus free throws and Zion's ppg could start with a 2.

Am I crazy thinking that the Suns could be decent? Rubio, Booker, Oubre, Saric, Ayton doesn't sound bad to me.

Three of those are useless. Also leaving off Lakers invalidates every single other thing on your list. And injuries isn’t an excuse since the most injury prone players in the league are on your 1st seed.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:07 pm

Freeza wrote:
Art Morte wrote:14-15 shots per game plus free throws and Zion's ppg could start with a 2.

Am I crazy thinking that the Suns could be decent? Rubio, Booker, Oubre, Saric, Ayton doesn't sound bad to me.

Three of those are useless. Also leaving off Lakers invalidates every single other thing on your list. And injuries isn’t an excuse since the most injury prone players in the league are on your 1st seed.

What can I say, apart from LJ and AD your team is full of shit players who don't compliment each other. You didn't make the playoffs last season and while AD is a monster, you're going to have the same problems as last season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:14 pm

I mostly have the Lakers in the top 4 seed because i think LeBron still has it if he can just stay fit.

And Anthony Davis is such a huge addition he instantly improves them on both sides of the floor, cannot overlook that. Probably the best player LeBron has ever played with.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:43 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
CBarca wrote:I think it's completely fair to point out his numbers in preseason and then also make the comment that it's "preseason". I don't think there is any ill will here from EG nor do I think you're unnecessarily hyping Zion

I wanted to come back and just clarify that I am and have been on the Zion hype train for a long time. I think he's going to be incredible.

With that being said. Preseason.

I haven't really mentioned his numbers though except the Gobert point and the only reason i did that is because you both said wait until he does it against an actual defence lol.

Preseason lol

Freeza wrote:Can't wait for next week when it's "just regular season, let's wait for playoffs"

Preseason lol

I'm not really sure what's hard to understand about the fact that the people that play in preseason are by and large scrubs who can barely hack it in the league combined with players who are established who care more about not getting injured than anything else. It's literally the same thing in footy.

Besides, anybody who downplays what Zion does in the regular season is an idiot.

I don't know how much I have to say it. I think Zion will be incredible. I've been on the bandwagon for a long time. I just don't think much of premature ejaculation when it comes to evaluating based on a player playing against G-leaguers. We already know Zion would look great against G-Leaguers, so there isn't much that preseason is telling us that we didn't already know.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:22 am

Art Morte wrote:
Freeza wrote:

What can I say, apart from LJ and AD your team is full of shit players who don't compliment each other. You didn't make the playoffs last season and while AD is a monster, you're going to have the same problems as last season.

You took the Suns.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:06 am

Happy LeBron took greatness to another level. He just eclipsed anyone in bad takes about the whole China thing. Absolutely idiotic comments.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:17 am

You would think that becoming a billionaire/multi-millionaire and being such an influential person meant that you can afford to say fuck you in situations like these. I guess it’s more important for these people to become part of the 1%.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:31 am

Just because of this karma will never give this man a championship ring again.

The entire NBA's bowing down and ass-kissing towards China in this whole predicament has been terrible to see. But of course it's nothing new here, people care more about money.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:50 am

El Gunner wrote:Just because of this karma will never give this man a championship ring again.

The entire NBA's bowing down and ass-kissing towards China in this whole predicament has been terrible to see. But of course it's nothing new here, people care more about money.

Seems like no-one will win a ring this year Proud

Except Morey apparently.

No athlete will speak about this since they're all owned by companies that are essentially owned by the Chinese.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:30 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 15 EG7N3hsU4AAFA_t?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Those jerseys man... An absolute war crime
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:41 pm

I like them hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:02 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I like them hmm

Stop
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:11 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 15 Tenor
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:34 pm

What did LeBron do
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:44 pm

I don't understand this scandal. Why NBA don't mind their own business ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:03 pm

Vibe wrote:What did LeBron do

Destroy his entire goodwill in a single comment. It showed he don't really care about anything other than himself and his quest to become a billionaire.

He said Morey was uneducated about Hong Kong's protestors and that he should just shut up.

Really dumb comment given what he was told last year.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:17 pm

and then he went on to play victim in a follow up tweet by saying how his team and the league went through a lot the past week Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:18 pm

He said Morey was uneducated about the consequences his tweet would have

That there is more efficient ways to defend freedom of speech than confronting China while you are currently on their land, and you do business with them on top of that
(In the sense that Morey's tweet was 100% sure to create a conflict)
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:44 pm

Warrior wrote:He said Morey was uneducated about the consequences his tweet would have

That there is more efficient ways to defend freedom of speech than confronting China while you are currently on their land, and you do business with them on top of that
(In the sense that Morey's tweet was 100% sure to create a conflict)

That's not what he said. He called morey misinformed about the situation he tweeted about. Daryl Morey is a prick, but misinformed is not something I'd call him.

LeBron is a fucking Nike puppet on the other hand. He's the face of the brand and he's got a billion+ contract on the line with them, a company that's entirely dependent on China.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:48 pm

LeBron had a horrible comment about the situation and then had to issue that PR-statement on Twitter afterwards.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:34 pm

Sorry it's not what he said, you are right

It's what i understood from his interview and from what he clarified afterwards, in my words, not in his words. Basically that Rockets GM should have shut up instead of launching a WW3 for some twitter rep. A valid point imo.

Because NBA is walking on eggs currently, they don't know how to handle this mess. And medias ask the opinion of Lebron James, as if he would know any better, and he gives them this very confuse statement. So yes, definitely a bad day for his credibility as a "society leader" but i doubt it will affect his legacy in the long term.

If anything he is just as hypocrite as everyone else in NBA, trying to save his business, without showing an official support to the chinese government (which would be pure BS)
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:49 pm

China is wrong, in my opinion here, but you have to respect the respect they command from other nations and companies.

You dont like them, but you have to respect them.

I wish Japan could demand HALF of that for her citizens and the diaspora. The most popular athlete on Earth, and the greatest basketball player ever tows the line of Chinese Nationalism..... We cant even get an Asian Speed racer or Goku

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:04 am

Anyone seen Shannon Sharpe(known Lebron stan) response to Lebron stuff?

He genuinely looks like he had the look of a disappointed father knowing his son fucked up and doesn't believe he will change.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:00 pm

This shit rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:00 pm

Young Kaz wrote:China is wrong, in my opinion here, but you have to respect the respect they command from other nations and companies.

You dont like them, but you have to respect them.

I wish Japan could demand HALF of that for her citizens and the diaspora. The most popular athlete on Earth, and the greatest basketball player ever tows the line of Chinese Nationalism..... We cant even get an Asian Speed racer or Goku

You're a loon
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:56 pm

Just saw someone in Denmark with a Luke Kennard shirt
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next