Jay29
urbaNRoots
Firenze
Warrior
nasir6371
52 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Firenze Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:51 am

money talks

we will pay him better than anyone else

I can see him at Madrid though rather than Pogba

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:29 am

CBarca wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Ceballos in London to pass his medical for his Arsenal season long loan. thanks for playing him a lot so he can get better

I feel like Tottenham said no because Madrid wouldn't insert an option to buy clause, but I don't understand why Spurs wouldn't go for it anyway. I think Spurs still need another good CM and I'm not sure they're going to buy one this window. Why not just get Ceballos for a year while you look for a good CM next window? He'd undoubtedly improve the quality of the squad and even if he leaves, you got a good year of service.

The only bad thing would be wages + hindering youth. However, Winks will still get plenty of time and the only other youth in midfield is Skipp, and he's not ready to be a contributing member of a squad that is looking to challenge.

This definitely also makes Arsenal a better team and it's worth it to try and nab him even just to keep him from Arsenal.

Ah well. Maybe those were just rumors and Madrid/Spurs were never really interested in a deal for Ceballos.
for a team like Spurs and the dynamic they are on, a loan makes no sense, not for such an important position and role. Madrid was not interested in selling and thus this was not an option for Spurs.

Tottenham are trying to sign Lo Celso, that's what I understand they want to do.

Eriksen has not found a club yet? Looool
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:31 am

Milinkovic Savic to United a done deal apparently for 80 mil Euros accoridng to Gazetta dello sport

Pogboff ? hmm

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:22 am

Firenze wrote:genuinely not sure who is more deluded

me grabbing onto every random tweet that links us with an ambizoso signing

or you thinking Neymar is coming home ffs

Its just a general section front tbh, in the Barca section I already acknowledged that this is not happening once Griez was announced.

He comes back or we save the money for more meaningful reinforcements, i'm fine either way at the end of the day.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:34 am

Unique wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:The British media's victimization of Bale is astounding.

As if he wasn't a man who refused to learn the language of the country, nobody really likes him in the locker-room, a one-footed pace merchant who did not influence games bar goals catered around his severe weaknesses not to mention well past his prime and a permanent crock.

Mid-table player at best now.

so if bale dont deserve any kind of respect from anyone how much respect do you think people should give you. hmm

Imagine being this obtuse and turning a simple criticism of a finished overrated player into a completely nonsensical question.

#JustBoomerThings
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:20 am

Glory wrote:Milinkovic Savic to United a done deal apparently for 80 mil Euros accoridng to Gazetta dello sport

Pogboff ? hmm

SMS and Fernandes and we'll have like 20-40M left over after selling Pogba to Madrid. The Pogba project for us was a failure, I'm sure he does very well at Madrid but you know what? I'm perfectly content with that trade.

I'm not sold at all on either SMS or Fernandes but I know one thing and that's Pogba isn't the answer for us. Excited if it happens, something fresh and new.

Hope we sell Lukaku and get Pepe too but I think this will be it for us with Maguire coming in. (I'd prefer to buy Alderweirald 100000% and then look for a replacement in 2 years than buy Maguire at 100M)

I'm guessing you feel the same about Pogba for SMS and Fernandes (I'd much rather SMS and Eriksen)
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:23 am

I could also 100% see us just buying SMS and not Fernandes though and then lining up

Martial Rashford Lingard
Pogba
SMS Matic
Shaw Lindelof Maguire Bissaka
DDG

I really hope James turns into the next Bayol because I dread the season ahead with that numpty Lingard

think it's more likely Pogba is off but I'd much rather ship Lukaku out
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:23 pm

Yeah would take Eriksen, Maddison etc over Fernandes personally. If its between SMS and Fernandes, then I dont know much tbh.

If we do end up signing SMS, wont mind that either really. Contrary to what people are saying SMS might not actually be a Pogba replacement, he could be another addition, may be as an upgrade on Matic or a replacement to Herrera.

Pogba
SMS/McTominay-Matic/Fred
This will be decent I guess.

Pepe I dont know. If a team like Liverpool is signing him, he would turn out to be great, but at 70-80 mil if we sign him, it think it will end up more a miss than a hit really, considering our recent transfer record.
Re: Lingard, even if Ole makes him a starter at first I cant see him continuing with that for long cos lol obviously JLingz’s shittiness will soon shine through and Ole will be forced to make a change. So, no worries there, really. James I don’t think he will be ready going by his preseason games at least. But cos we haven’t/wont sign anyone else, he might play a lot this season. .
Anyway ideally can see Greenwood challenging all of our forward players by the end of the season. Kid’s good. Proud

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:22 pm

Napoli are offering 50 millions + Ounas to Lille for Pepe.

Pepe's agent is travelling to Napoli to discuss personal terms + his commissions.

I'm surprised this transfer is still not done, I feel like Lille got greedy, asked for a lot of money for Pepe and no one wanted to play ball
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:50 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:18 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Napoli are offering 50 millions + Ounas to Lille for Pepe.

It explains why ADL wanted James on a loan deal rather than direct payment. Obviously the manner he presented things make him look like a big fat victim, but in the end it was justified. Pépé would be their best winger since Lavezzi.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:20 pm

Warrior wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Napoli are offering 50 millions + Ounas to Lille for Pepe.

It explains why ADL wanted James on a loan deal rather than direct payment. Obviously the manner he presented things make him look like a big fat victim, but in the end it was justified. Pépé would be their best winger since Lavezzi.
he can take James on loan but it needs to be an obligation to sign next summer. What we will certainly not agree to, is an option to buy. We need a certainty that he is off our books for good.

Both would be a massive upgrade for Napoli but I don't expect Pepe and all his ambitions to settle for them with the English clubs being after him, but you never know
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:25 pm

im not certain the english clubs like us and arsenal are in for him

the way the lille president spoke constantly always made it sound like he was trying to make a bidding way with artificial interest
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:29 pm

Man United fans need to stop posting these embarassing lineups with Pogba and SMS on the same team. Get it through your thick heads ya numpties. SMS is the eventual Pogba replacement, not his compliment. No place for both in the same lineup.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:36 pm

ur just jelly fam

you think ur gonna win the CL with a midfield of europe's biggest castoffs Laughing

meanwhile we're gonna be BALLIN' out every week with an all star lineup of

Pogba
SMS Matic

WHEW BOY
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:37 pm

Are Juve really trying to sell Kean? What's up with that? I thought he was the future or something
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Are Juve really trying to sell Kean? What's up with that? I thought he was the future or something

he's not gonna get much playing time over the next couple of seasons

keep hering they want a relatively cheap buy-back clause for any deal

more like an extended loan and if he doesnt work out, no big deal, they've made money

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:41 pm

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:43 pm

Firenze wrote:

Congrats. You're not going to make top 4 again

We should just swap Dybala with Eriksen and be done with
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:45 pm

Firenze wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Are Juve really trying to sell Kean? What's up with that? I thought he was the future or something

he's not gonna get much playing time over the next couple of seasons

keep hering they want a relatively cheap buy-back clause for any deal

more like an extended loan and if he doesnt work out, no big deal, they've made money

No serious club is going to give them that buy-back clause, tho.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:55 pm

If Pogba doesn't move this summer, I think he's gonna suffer the same fate as De Gea

De Gea has now realized he's not good enough anymore for elite teams. Performance has dipped, making one howler after another so why not stick with what I have, ask for more money and maybe even captain the team in the near future. Man United are desperate to not lose any more 'star' power so it works for them too.

Kinda expect the same to happen with Pogba if he doesn't get out of United now. Another shitty season and people are going to stop bothering except for Sports ofcourse.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:57 pm

Dybala would be a really good signing if they pull it off, especially considering they've been playing that fraud Ali there.

Would fit really well with Kane.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:09 pm

Now that United have their Pogba replacement lined up I think we will see that deal move forward, Pogba to Madrid that is.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:12 pm

Sky Sports UK report Moussa Dembele is the apparent heir if Lukaku leaves.

Just 1 week ago I've sent a PM to Farfan to ask how he is Laughing
Intriguing player, but I expected a confirmation by a Lyon ago
Not responded though

I ' m waiting his first goals this year to open an official thread , at this point I'd like under United
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:13 pm

I don't think Kean will be sold, we received an offer (from Watford i think) but we ask too many conditions like paying loan for the first year then a buy-back clause. From what i understand, in other words we want to keep him.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:22 pm

Few reasons. He’s a Raiola client first and foremost.

Second, he won’t play. If he’s sold it will be with a buyback. So Juve can flex that positive transfer budget and maybe spend elsewhere this summer and then buy Kean back next summer or the summer after if need be.

It’ll most certainly be a possibility if Icardi is signed.

So far we haven’t moved anyone and we’re supposed to sell Mandzukic and Higuain but the rest of the forwards haven’t been linked out, so perhaps not much space for Kean.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next