Mr Nick09
Firenze
Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
52 posters

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 27 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:09 pm

imagine if everything falls apart because Demobouz doesnt agree to the loan

pleb should be sent to B team and benched all season

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 27 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:27 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Can someone hold my hand through these difficult times? Mole preferably, he is the fan that suffers the most here

Mole should be a life coach
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:46 pm

It's happening guys banana banana banana

☎☎☎ Andre Curie, a Barca man in Brazil who is close to the Neymar family, is currently staying at Neymar's Paris home with Neymar's friends too, awaiting news of the Brazilian being transferred to Camp Nou.
#Neymar :bow:

If you want a link to the video of cury at Neymar's house give me your Twitter handle so I can link you. Now I can watch Barca matches with a smile on my face :Proud:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:49 pm

Right.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:23 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Doc wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lol you wish, i don't suffer at all anymore because i was smart enough to stop giving a shit.

You say that but you'll suffer with the Pelicans

That's completely relative tbh, i don't expect a playoff berth this season and think we have a fun, young team which will entertain me.

I really don't see where the suffering is coming into it, at least not for this season.

Give it time Mole, the suffering would happen. It always happens...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:25 pm

I'm actually not over the moon because Neymar is coming home but because Bankz is returning home.

Welcome back, chadenkz. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:30 pm

Looks like chadenkz jinxed it though. According to RMC they rejected the last offer.

GTFO my eyes, chadenkz.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:35 pm

Wait, you really thought you were honestly gonna acquire Neymar with the rumoured poverty bids?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:38 pm

futbol wrote:Looks like chadenkz jinxed it though. According to RMC they rejected the last offer.

GTFO my eyes, chadenkz.

Shocked Shocked

PSG have rejected Barcelona’s latest offer for Neymar, according to @RMCsport 💔

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:43 pm

https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/mercato-le-psg-repousse-l-offre-du-barca-pour-neymar-toujours-loin-des-exigences-1757208.html

PSG seems like they're just fucking with Barca for the kicks of it... RMC says the bid was rejected and PSG told Barca that they either pay the entire sum required (250 or 300 mil depending on reports) all upfront with no payment plan or they can forget about Neymar.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:54 pm

i mean honestly if the fee aint anything less than the 220 mil barca recieved, its an absolute L for PSG. PSG doesnt need the money, barca are straight up betas, and psg have always been in control. The whole loan deal of dembele to psg is straight up ridiculous, how psg gonna accept 150 mil and get a player for a year and some 31 yr old, pssh.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:09 am

Alright at this point i've come to terms with the fact that its not worth putting the clubs financial stability in danger.

PSG are just ridiculous mafia ruining the beautiful game ffs.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:32 am

Myesyats wrote:Alright at this point i've come to terms with the fact that its not worth putting the clubs financial stability in danger.

oh please, you are still gonna pay what it takes to get him, even kicking out legends like Rakitic and throwing Dembele out of the club. You already sent that brazilian kid to Russia and Coutinho to Germany (imagine that, sending a brazilian player to germany so he can be bullied with 7-1 pictures everywhere). evil club, you are not gonna stop here
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:29 am

Thankfully the Naymar saga is ended.
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:17 am

Myesyats wrote:Alright at this point i've come to terms with the fact that its not worth putting the clubs financial stability in danger.

PSG are Alphas

barca are Betas

... get that through your head.

Neymar aint coming back to waste his life being Messi's servant.

Més que un club ... My ass Laughing Laughing Laughing
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:19 am

what a bunch of Cheap Bankrupt Rats
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:00 am

Okay guys a line has to be drawn somewhere

Please erase this thing from the forum
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:11 am

futbol wrote:I'm actually not over the moon because Neymar is coming home but because Bankz is returning home.

Welcome back, chadenkz. Proud

Laughing Laughing Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:36 am

sportsczy wrote:https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/mercato-le-psg-repousse-l-offre-du-barca-pour-neymar-toujours-loin-des-exigences-1757208.html

PSG seems like they're just fucking with Barca for the kicks of it... RMC says the bid was rejected and PSG told Barca that they either pay the entire sum required (250 or 300 mil depending on reports) all upfront with no payment plan or they can forget about Neymar.

Do you think that sum is true? Seems like a lot. I heard 200 mil payment, no players involved or no deal
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:58 am

PSG can keep him if they want it so badly. For us it would only be the icing on the cake, our frontline isn't exactly our weak point.

For PSG he will be unhappy and let PSG feel it every way possible being the diva that he is with made up injuries and discomfort while collecting his 40m paycheck.

He played 20 and 16 league games in the past 2 seasons and almost no knockout CL games and yet they want to play hard ball. Good luck.

Neymar is like Thor's Hammer. Only Messi and Suarez can control and make use of it. For anyone else he is useless. Razz

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:52 am

Sour grapes, absolute sour grapes. You really wanted Neymar didn't you Sad. Haven't seen such sourpussery since Nick got his heart broken after Mbappe went PSG.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:03 pm

I wanted Neymar cause he would make up with his quality for the subpar midfield

But I guess we're in for another early cl exit. oh well

Neymar is the true loser in this scenario, another year wasted in Leauge Uber Eats
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:04 pm

Neymar is one of the most talented players in the world and as a someone who wanted to see him grow, I want to feel sorry for him but I absolutely won’t. He has only himself and his entourage to blame for all of this. The move to PSG was stupid from the beginning and he should have known this would happen. He is clearly unhappy but to say he is being held prisoner when he is earning prime dough and he made the choice himself, is a ridiculous statement. He should suck it up and come to terms with the fact that he threw his career away by moving to QSG.
Sorry not sorry. You deserve it pal.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:11 pm

was obvious for a while this was just the transfer saga sites/papers would use to get clicks and views and that Barca didn't have the money to pull this off

Barca numpties online theory crafting potential trade deals like anyone wants your scrubs and failed prospects ffs

anyway, can't wait to sign him next summer
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:14 pm

Myesyats wrote:I wanted Neymar cause he would make up with his quality for the subpar midfield

You know, just like Madrid, Barcelona can easily just go for other targets that'll actually improve their midfield or squad in general. I honestly don't get either club sometimes. It's not like we are talking about Espanyol or Getafe who really has to bargain bin their way to a starting 11. Madrid and Barca have both the financial muscle and reputation to attract most footballers.

What I am really trying to say is Barcelona didn't need to pursue Neymar the same way Madrid didn't need to pursue Pogba.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:17 pm

Doc wrote:
Myesyats wrote:I wanted Neymar cause he would make up with his quality for the subpar midfield

You know, just like Madrid, Barcelona can easily just go for other targets that'll actually improve their midfield or squad in general. I honestly don't get either club sometimes. It's not like we are talking about Espanyol or Getafe who really has to bargain bin their way to a starting 11. Madrid and Barca have both the financial muscle and reputation to attract most footballers.

What I am really trying to say is Barcelona didn't need to pursue Neymar the same way Madrid didn't need to pursue Pogba.

Bang on!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next