Perucho21
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Bankz Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:47 pm

Van De Beek signing looks secured, he'll be a Real Madrid player next summer. [@marca]

Real Madrid put on hold Van De Beek's signing completely but they've secured it for next summer. At the moment this has been agreed. [@jfelixdiaz - @marca]

So, they aren't signing van beek and Pogba this summer? Hmm 🤔

Last edited by Bankz on Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:51 pm

Bankz wrote:Van De Beek signing looks secured, he'll be a Real Madrid player next summer. [@marca]

Real Madrid put on hold Van De Beek's signing completely but they've secured it for next summer. At the moment this has been agreed. [@jfelixdiaz - @marca]
this is not on marca website, i assume you found this off twitter? looks fake.

Zidane doesnt like him, that's why he is not in madrid today, and if Zidane is still the coach next year,then he still wont sign. Sounds like BS to me, he is a nothing special player, waste of time.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:54 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Bankz wrote:Van De Beek signing looks secured, he'll be a Real Madrid player next summer. [@marca]

this is not on marca website, i assume you found this off twitter? looks fake.

Zidane doesnt like him, that's why he is not in madrid today, and if Zidane is still the coach next year,then he still wont sign. Sounds like BS to me, he is a nothing special player, waste of time.

Pogba isn't coming, and van beek isn't coming, I wonder what zidanes plans really are going forward tbh.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:59 pm

His plan is to keep his team as is lol

We need another midfielder at least but Van de Beek isnt that imo. There were some rumors about Roca, but nothing came off it, that's too bad. and we will see how the Nerman thing ends this week
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:29 pm

So apparently, Navas' move to PSG is imminent according to Marca.

Wish him all the best if that's true. I rate him higher than Courtois, but I'm not the one calling the shots, so thanks for everything Keylor and good luck!
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:19 am

In regards to GK, the likely reported scenario is Keylor leaving to PSG for 13 million and we get Areola on loan. Wouldn't be too bad I supposed. I also saw Pacheco being mentioned as a possible target, but we would have to purchase instead of loan, something we shouldn't do IF the plan is eventually integrate Lunin to the team next year.

I do not watch the french league so I have no opinion on Areola. I leave that up to sports lol
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:45 pm

There was a list of targets out a week ago. I think there were 5. All were +33 and currently backups. All of them have had notable careers and all but one have played at one time in la liga. The idea was a 1 year purchase. I believe all were feasible, but if Areola comes instead that works as well. He also has la liga experience.

The one advantage with Areola, he is younger, meaning a decision on him or Lunin could be put off a year if Lunin has a similar year to last.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:40 am

Areola has been very average with PSG though... the fact that PSG tried Buffon and then are buying Navas instead of giving Areola a chance (despite him being French and a PSG youth product)... should tell you all you need to know about him.

Suspect with the ball at his feet. Has poor instincts in any 50/50 ball.

I'm not a big Areola fan. Talented but lacks instinct.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:52 am

We are talking about a one year backup, able to play a few games if Courtois can’t!

A week ago you were saying Navas would be a backup to Areola?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:00 pm

Apparently Navas to PSG is done. PSG will pay 15M and lend Areola for 1 year. Deal won’t be announced until Monday as it was to late to make changes in time for this weekend games.

Only other market activity is Mariano. At last count, two clubs were after him.

There are the possibility of a late addition of a MF ( De Beek, Eriksen and today Fernandes) have been mentioned, but any such move seems highly doubtful at this point.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:58 pm

What's with all the Bruno Fernandes talk ?
Is there any merit to it ?
I also don't know much about the guy aside youtube clips. Is he good ?
Makaveli
Makaveli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:40 pm

futbol_bill wrote:We are talking about a one year backup, able to play a few games if Courtois can’t!

A week ago you were saying Navas would be a backup to Areola?

Areola has looked like shit in preseason and early games for PSG. No big mistakes... but he's not stopping any shots. Reminds me of Courtois lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:04 pm

Makaveli wrote:What's with all the Bruno Fernandes talk ?
Is there any merit to it ?
I also don't know much about the guy aside youtube clips. Is he good ?

Apparently, his agent has been pimping him to any and every big club that would respond to his whatsapp messages. Madrid is the latest "target" lol.

I'll take him tbh. We need midfielders...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:58 pm

Baffling

If I had to choose between him or Eriksen the obvious choice is Eriksen. Hell even Van de Beek is a better choice
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:03 pm

Unless you want a CM and not a AM. We need players that help us transition from the defense to the attack... not guys who support our attack.

Not sure if it happens... but we need CMs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:15 pm

Sports, I genuinely don't care at this point. We need midfielders that can run without getting injured.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:54 am

Barca may slap PSG around when they meet in CL...  but PSG does slap Barca around in the transfer market lol.

I have a hard time enjoying PSG debacles as a OM fan since we suck so bad and Ligue 1 desperately needs PSG to do well...  but as a Madrid fan, i enjoy Barca looking foolish immensely.

Neymar is going to get cursed out by PSG fans (already has) for a while.  I hope his fragile little ego can handle it.  He's about to get the full treatment.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:01 am

It's too late for deals to come through at this point i think
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:23 am

So Bruno Fernandes, a panick buy? Is he good enough to partner Casemiro and Kroos?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:49 pm

Van de Beek should've been the one.

Although, no idea if Bruno Fernandes is any good.

His agent is Mendes though, he has a reputation for overselling players to clubs.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:37 pm

I know these videos mean fuck all, however I do like his constat use of the roulette, Zidane used to do that move a lot.

He seems like a confident player, that likes to take players on, with a decent shot on him. We need a player like that.

He looks more like an AM to me then a CM, however at this point, I'll take anything. If he does come, lets just hope he ain't the next James.

Makaveli
Makaveli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:44 pm

when it comes to signing players, for real madrid especially, the worst thing to go by are youtube videos. yeah yeah i know you prefaced it with these videos don't matter, but everyone seems confident on youtube clips. i'm not dismissing him, as i know little to nothing about him. just dismissing youtube as a gauge for potential
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:53 pm

the problem is not the youtube clips, it's the bogus rumours that are linking him to us lol. When Madrid want to sign a player they let their favorite journalists know. They have not done it in this case, instead it's Fiorentina's sporting director talking about it lol.

Bruno Fernandes is the Nico Gaitan of 2019, bogus signing announced in every club from Manchester to Madrid all summer because there is 0 interest and his agents want to move him for big money.

This is as unlikely as ever, looks fake as hell
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:58 pm

i was going to ask, what does fiorentina's director have to do with this? when i first heard him talk i was like why is he the one talking about this? reminds me of when the president of some club in segunda, can't remember which, was saying guti was going to be hired as our coach, and certain "reputable" media outlets ran with that
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:41 pm

So sad to see Navas leave. Probably the ONLY player we've sold that has left through the front door. PSG have a WC keeper on their hands and and even better person
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 pm

titosantill wrote:i was going to ask, what does fiorentina's director have to do with this? when i first heard him talk i was like why is he the one talking about this? reminds me of when the president of some club in segunda, can't remember which, was saying guti was going to be hired as our coach, and certain "reputable" media outlets ran with that
Fiorentina were interested in a Sporting player called Raphina but then he commented that since Bruno is going to Madrid he is not on the market.

What's funny is that Raphina is going to Rennes today Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next