Perucho21
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 19 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Thimmy Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:26 am

I see Pogba signing for PSG, to add to their existing collection of talented, unpredictably performing divas with weak, big game mentalities. Perfect match.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 19 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Thimmy Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:08 am

Goal.com are reporting that Real Madrid are supposedly wanting to swap Asensio for Sadio Mane. Clearly, that's not likely at all, but God, I wish it would happen Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:00 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Eriksen rumours again, washing machine back in spining cycle. Tomorrow more van de Beek rumours
told you rofl

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:32 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Eriksen rumours again, washing machine back in spining cycle. Tomorrow more van de Beek rumours
told you rofl

Part of me thinks this is a mistake. We really dont need another midfielder
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:49 pm

THis is the biggest PSG info source reporting Neymar wants out of PSG and super agent Pini Zahavi is working on it. Like i said, elite footballer that i believe in madrid would finally reach his potential with a team built around him. Perez has wanted him for years, it would be disappointing to not only miss out, but then to see him join Barca

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:01 pm

Thimmy wrote:I see Pogba signing for PSG, to add to their existing collection of talented, unpredictably performing divas with weak, big game mentalities. Perfect match.
who are the divas that dont perform in big games?

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:01 pm

If you believe Neymar would come here, I don't think you should be trying to disprove about Eriksen or VdB coming here either.

Trying to get Neymar out of PSG, yeah, that should be absolutely fun to witness lol.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:10 pm

Clutch wrote:
Thimmy wrote:I see Pogba signing for PSG, to add to their existing collection of talented, unpredictably performing divas with weak, big game mentalities. Perfect match.
who are the divas that dont perform in big games?

No one. I think we should swap teams with PSG. They've got so much talent + the right attitude.

I don't think Neymar will be going anywhere this summer.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:25 pm

Implying neymar doesn't perfrom in big games is the hottest take you've said on this site which is saying a lot

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:28 pm

When the hell did I say Neymar doesn't perform in big games? I believe I said the exact opposite in a different post recently. Is this about Pogba, or something? Anyways, it's probably a good thing you rarely post. Go bother someone else.

- Sorry for that last part, I've had a stressful day. I log on to GL when I finally have time to relax, not to argue with some guy who's calling me out, or asks cynical questions.

Last edited by Thimmy on Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:46 pm

Doc wrote:If you believe Neymar would come here, I don't think you should be trying to disprove about Eriksen or VdB coming here either.

Trying to get Neymar out of PSG, yeah, that should be absolutely fun to witness lol.
I have nothing against Van de Beek or Eriksen, they are fine footballers, i simply dont think they do things that make us better. I continue to think we will have to move away from a 3 man midfield to attack more and to score more, and neither is proficient in playing in a 2 man midfield. This is where Pogba has them beat, he can play in a 2 man midfield and 3 man midfield, so he gives you versatility.

I am against their signings because i dont think they fit.

Neymar on the other hand, is a top 5 player, his talent as both a scorer and a creator is unlike anything right now outside of messi. He is just an idiot who made a terrible career move.

Look the moves i think we should make to round up this mercato are 3:
1) Give Pogba to Zidane so that the man has an erection coming to work everyday
2) sign another box to box player, you know how i feel about Ndombele. there are other names i guess
3) sign an elite right winger

this would round up the transfer window nicely, but if Neymar is available, you go for it, it's a no brainer, Vinicius and the other kids will figure out the right wing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:48 pm

My post isn't exactly about fit or not fitting, it's more to do with believe-ability (lol, sure there is a word for that). Neymar coming here has as much truth to Eriksen or VdB coming here as far as I am concerned. That is, extremely unlikely stuff.

As for fit, Eriksen and Neymar can fit in nicely here. VdB, not so much.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:55 pm

Ah i guess, when i say that i would like us to sign Neymar, it's not like im predicting we will sign him.

As for Eriksen and Van de beek, i guess i dont think we will sign them because the number 1 option is still Pogba, and the push to sign him hasn't really begun i guess. I dont think we have reached the point where we have given up on trying and we are ready to move on to other targets, that's why i see those Eriksen and Van de Beek rumors as papertalk.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:05 pm

The VdB is absolute paper talk imo but I think the Eriksen one has some level of truth to it. I think we did query about his availability and he would be essentially an option. The man target is Pogba obviously and I reckon all this silence is mostly to do it with us still negotiating with Utd for his purchase.

As for Neymar, I know you be a huge admirer of him, Flo as well. Shit, I am tbh, watching him at PSG was never a dull moment. But I really hope we stay the fuck away from him and his dad. If Barcelona wanna put themselves through financial turmoil to sign him, let them. Madrid needs to do things smarter as much as we are desperate to regain superiority in Spain.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:23 pm

We would be irresponsible as a club if we were not contacting those players and clubs to find out if they are available and at what price. I definitely believe those reports about us contacting ajax and being in contact with spurs, it's just what you do. My argument is simply that at this moment of time, neither is about to be signed.

Neymar could help us dominate Spain Doc, way more than any signings we made this summer.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:44 am

Thimmy wrote:When the hell did I say Neymar doesn't perform in big games? I believe I said the exact opposite in a different post recently. Is this about Pogba, or something? Anyways, it's probably a good thing you rarely post. Go bother someone else.

- Sorry for that last part, I've had a stressful day. I log on to GL when I finally have time to relax, not to argue with some guy who's calling me out, or asks cynical questions.
ya that's my fault, I deserve that. That was completely unwarranted on my end lol.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:57 am

here's my input on us and neymar. he is a fantastic player, let's not pretend like we had any talent close to his level on our squad last season, because we didn't, and even right now, we don't have anyone with neymar's talent. however my stance on neymar is dependent primarily on mbappe. Mbappe is the one i wanted us to go for this season. and since we aren't, he's the one i want us to go for next season. if we don't spend money on neymar because we want to use those funds to lure mbappe next summer, i'm all for that

i don't know what neymar's and mbappe's relationship is like; if getting neymar means we lose out on mbappe, i'm not cool with that, mbappe is super young for his talent, we can't afford for that kind of talent to end up in the wrong hands

if however, we are not in the hunt for mbappe at all (i'm talking next summer) and all the mbappe talk is nothing but smoke, then i'd be on board with getting neymar now. either way, i don't want neymar joining barca at all. for me it all depends on mbappe, we can't afford to blow that one next summer.

i wish we could have done it this year, i'd have been more excited about the window, but oh well, let's wait and see
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:13 am

Mbappe loves playing with Neymar Tito, and they compliment each other fantastically. as a mater of fact Mbappe mimicked Neymar a great deal last season, trying to play like him and all. I would actually argue that taking Neymar from PSG is adding a reason for Mbappe not to renew his deal, to look at force his way out too very soon, and will potentially reunite two of the most gifted attackers i modern football in madrid in the near future.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:41 am

@mrnick, if that's the case i'm cool. the reason i brought up their relationship is because of that whole thing of mbappe wanting more responsibility and the whole thing the media does where they try to predict what they think a player is thinking (if that makes any sense). i'm definitely not opposed to having both. i don't think there's a real madrid fan who wouldn't want both here. the moneys involved doesn't make it look realistic, and we haven't gathered much from player sales yet

i agree with you, neymar's talent is a welcomed addition, not just to us, but to any team. mbappe too, let's see how all this pans out.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:57 pm

According to Marca, one of Eriksen's reps wants to meet us to discuss if we are serious about signing Eriksen

should have gone for Ndombele instead of fielding meetings like this, sigh
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:44 pm

Still made up stories eh Nick!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:47 pm

stop misrepresenting my posts you dumbass, it's quite annoying
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:51 pm

Were’s the misrepresentation?

You have your agenda or rather spin cycles and you seem awfully up set when you are called out on it. And I’m not the one callings names!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:57 pm

where am i saying the stories are made up? 2 posts above i said as a club it would be irresponsible for not contacting those players/clubs. obviously you dont read.

you are annoying, go focus on making your daily prediction posts for the team in 2031
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:05 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Zidane has 0 interest in Eriksen, I can tell you it's Pogba, Ndombele and even Pjanic before Eriksen. All the "new" reports are just repeating the same information, there is nothing new lol, Zidane wants Pogba and he wants nothing to do with Eriksen, that's a player the club had engaged on their own

Obviously your memory is a little short!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:09 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Zidane has 0 interest in Eriksen, I can tell you it's Pogba, Ndombele and even Pjanic before Eriksen. All the "new" reports are just repeating the same information, there is nothing new lol, Zidane wants Pogba and he wants nothing to do with Eriksen, that's a player the club had engaged on their own

Obviously your memory is a little short!
me saying zidane wants pogba and only pogba =/= reports about eriksen or van de beek are false

like i said you are a dumbass who can't read, nor understand english.

go report this post
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next