Perucho21
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:01 pm

sportsczy wrote:Are people already forgetting how absolutely and unforgivably shit our midfield was this season...  not one of them is entitled to a single thing imo after that abomination.

Hey I agree, but what we want, and what we will probably get are 2 different things. No rumors of signing a better CDM than Casemiro, Kroos extended, and no rumors of signing a RW.

If it were me I would sign one of Sane or Pepe (preferring Sane), Ndom and one of Pogba or Eriksen (preferring Pogba). Realistically of those mentioned, the club is probably only going to sign Pogba or Eriksen. Not horrible, but definitely needs work.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Perucho21 Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:13 pm

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 11 Actual10

Bill and Tomas Roncero may have the same mentality hmm
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:19 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Are people already forgetting how absolutely and unforgivably shit our midfield was this season...  not one of them is entitled to a single thing imo after that abomination.

Hey I agree, but what we want, and what we will probably get are 2 different things. No rumors of signing a better CDM than Casemiro, Kroos extended, and no rumors of signing a RW.

If it were me I would sign one of Sane or Pepe (preferring Sane), Ndom and one of Pogba or Eriksen (preferring Pogba). Realistically of those mentioned, the club is probably only going to sign Pogba or Eriksen. Not horrible, but definitely needs work.
100% agree with Pogba, Ndombele.

for the RW, that's a debate, i feel like Nicolas Pepe is a better prospect than Sane for the RW
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:33 pm

I'm glad the club is wrapping everything up early into the transfer window.

The team still needs work though, particulaly the midfield. Ndombelé, Pepe and Eriksen, and I'll be a happy camper.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:05 am

I agree, are we chatting about what we want or what is feasible?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:31 am

Send this message to JAS and Flo because we don't run the club unfortunately. And probably fortunately too
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:08 am

If everyone here got together and figured out transfers, I honestly don't think we would do worse.

I truly believe that we do more scouting on players and have better knowledge of potential opportunities then the entire board put together.

I mean look at Woodward at Man U for example. What the f did he know about football period before becoming the head guy for that club. Zilch. Nada.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:30 am

What's stalling the Mendy signing btw? I read a few days ago the deal was nearing completion and just pending the medical. And then nothing until now.

Did somebody else join the negotiation table?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:32 am

Probably Aulas himself decided to sit down and start randomly demanded more money.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:00 am

He has a hip problem DoC. It came out of medical. They are investigating which has delayed deal, but they don’t consider it serious and say deal will go thru.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:13 am

New Rumor:

Real and ManU discussing a trade, Pogba for Bale +100M,,,

rofl
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:43 am

Bale + 100M rofl how about the othet way round

Theyll get a multiple champion while we'll get the dab master gtfo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:09 am

Now, let's not be too hard on the man, hala. I mean sure, he's lazy, and sure he's inconsistent and incredibly overrated. And sure, he has quite possibly the worst and most toxic agent working today.

But let's give credit where credit is due. Pogba is more than just a dab master. He also brings a myriad of different hairstyles every week to calm the fuming audience and keep them from tombstoning his ass for playing like an amateur.

If that's not worth 200m, I don't know what it is.

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 11 47adc0be0f6387500866abd0428afad9
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:22 am

rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:36 pm

Bale is a throw in to take his wages off the books. He wants 600k per week! In fact, including him is driving the fee up I would imagine.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:05 pm

I would just about take that deal. Would prefer something close to Bale + 50-60m, but as sports stated, Bale's wages are outrageous. He's not a positive influence in the changing room, constantly injured off the field and he's been shit on the field. Sure he could make a Robben-esque come back, but it's not worth the wait imo.

Sell him and line up Sane/Pepe, one of those.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:56 pm

My lol was about Bale being in a swap deal! Is there any interest out there for him at all.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:04 pm

Man United need a RW tbh. I could see it happening. Not sure it would be structured in that way but given all the previous interest and Woodward still pulling the strings, it's definitely not impossible

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:34 pm

They do, but if they're going to restructure the club, they can't be signing high wage players like, Bale again. He'd probably have to settle for a massive wage drop, which I doubt he'd accept.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:33 pm

I think Bale is going to be the highest paid golfer next season!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:53 pm

Some quick Pogba statistics. I'm still praying that we don't sign him, but he's had his best season for Man United, stats-wise. He's been one of the top midfielders in the Premier League this season. Stats-wise, not effectiveness-wise. Important difference. He's actually been involved in more goals with United this season, than he ever did when he was at Juventus.

13 goals, 9 assists, 35 appearances.
7 of the goals were penalties.
More goals than any other midfielder in the league.
More shots than any other midfielder in the league.
Third most touches of the ball among the midfielders in the league.

Result: No trophies, no decisive involvements in the Champions League, 6th place finish in the league, and despite the flattering stats, a shit ton of underwhelming and lackluster performances that would've earned him multiple bitch slaps if Roy Keane had still been around hmm I suppose one could argue that, if there's a leader type around to make sure he puts in the effort, his stats could be even better. I think that's a farfetched, hypothetical scenario, though. His overall play has been better in past seasons, when his stats were worse.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:17 pm

Why are you not including all comps?

He had 16 goals and 11 assists.... while playing a holding role for half the season... and having complete numpties on the attack (Rashford, Lukaku, Lingard, Martial, etc.).

Valencia and Shaw as the fullbacks.

A complete shit Matic and inconsistent Herrera... if not Fellaini when Mou was there.

I mean, at least give the whole story and not what you feel is convenient for your argument.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:36 pm

Stop with the hyping Sports. There are people here that have a negative view of Pogba and even worse for his agent and they have given you plenty of reasons why they feel that way. Your hyping does make any difference to that opinion.

Meanwhile irregardless of what this forum prefers, Zidane and Flo are definitely trying to make a deal to bring him here. It’s obvious he is the first option.

I think except for Hala the consensus here is the midfield needs a revamping. Let’s just hope they succeed with obtaining at least one of the targets.

Most other areas have had positive changes and now the concentration has to be on the midfield.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:47 pm

When it comes to Paul, I too am skeptical of him coming here as this is not the club for the indifferent. But if Zidane is the manager I think he is, Paul could really flourish with us under Zizou's guidance.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:18 pm

sportsczy wrote:Why are you not including all comps?

He had 16 goals and 11 assists.... while playing a holding role for half the season... and having complete numpties on the attack (Rashford, Lukaku, Lingard, Martial, etc.).

Valencia and Shaw as the fullbacks.

A complete shit Matic and inconsistent Herrera...  if not Fellaini when Mou was there.

I mean, at least give the whole story and not what you feel is convenient for your argument.

My argument is that the stats don't tell half the story, as you point out. I have no agenda against him, I actually admire his physical and technical talent quite a lot, but I don't care if he scores 100 goals and gets twice the amount of assists, as long as it means that he'll do jack shit in the important matches, and looks like prime Guti when he's not in the mood to participate more than absolutely necessary. Some may argue that assists and goals is what matters most, but goals and assists don't necessarily reflect overall impact. You keep mentioning his shit team mates or demoralizing coach, but those shit team mates have actually carried him in some of those matches where he ended up getting goals or assists despite looking like a jaded diva for 80 minutes. You've also referenced the early, winning-run under Solskjaer where the entire team played well, and he wasn't the top performer in half of them, nor was he there to make things click when it mattered. Top talent, underwhelming attitude.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:22 pm

Doc wrote:When it comes to Paul, I too am skeptical of him coming here as this is not the club for the indifferent. But if Zidane is the manager I think he is, Paul could really flourish with us under Zizou's guidance.

I really hope you're right, if he does come. I'm sure all of our new signings will play with optimism at the start of the season. Hopefully, it won't just be a temporary burst of motivation in Pogba's case. His consistency has always disappointed me, stat king or not.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next