farfan
halamadrid2
Perucho21
Doc
Mr Nick09
22 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ferland "not the broken" Mendy: first of his name  Empty Ferland "not the broken" Mendy: first of his name

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 31, 2019 12:05 am

Apparently this is done dealio for 40 mil
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Ferland "not the broken" Mendy: first of his name  Empty Re: Ferland "not the broken" Mendy: first of his name

Post by Doc Fri May 31, 2019 12:14 am

Only 40 mil? No way that is true. We are struggling to get Jovic and we pull off Mendy for 40 mil? I need to see the Comunicado Oficial for that one lol
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Ferland "not the broken" Mendy: first of his name  Empty Re: Ferland "not the broken" Mendy: first of his name

Post by Perucho21 Fri May 31, 2019 4:02 am

40 million for a hyped young french player sounds too good to be true
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 31, 2019 6:14 am

Great deal

just need a striker, Rw and a CM

Keep em coming

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri May 31, 2019 12:37 pm

When was the last time Madrid had both width and defensive stability on that left side? Hazard-Mendy is going to be filthy.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 31, 2019 12:47 pm

We don't have a elite right winger though
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri May 31, 2019 1:05 pm

I believe the plan will be to try to develop one of Vinicius, Rodrygo or even Asensio into a RW. Happens all the time in moving a right footed to Left so why not the reverse. In interim Jovic will do.

Question on the left will be how soon does Mendy take over from Marcelo.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri May 31, 2019 2:03 pm

That scrub Asensio has no future here
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri May 31, 2019 2:57 pm

Probably, but they just put a ridiculous price tag on him, prohibiting any departure at least for this year. I suspect the development will be between Vinicius and Rodrygo. I only mentioned Asensio as other than at Real, he has always played on right side. There is obviously no space for him on left so given he is here at least for another year, try him at right! Plus he is better than the squad player we have as RW!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 31, 2019 7:12 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I believe the plan will be to try to develop one of Vinicius, Rodrygo or even Asensio into a RW. Happens all the time in moving a right footed to Left so why not the reverse. In interim Jovic will do.

Question on the left will be how soon does Mendy take over from Marcelo.

The how is rather simple if I put thought into it. If Marcelo continues this trend of indifference in his football and Mendy is performing well whenever he starts, Marcelo would be dropped.

farfan wrote:When was the last time Madrid had both width and defensive stability on that left side? Hazard-Mendy is going to be filthy.

Probably during the Quinta del Buitre era? Certainly not in the 90s or 00s or the 2010's lol. Only sort of stability I remember us having on the flanks is that 1 year Salgado and Macca were on the wings. On that note of RWs, someone like Macca would be ideal.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri May 31, 2019 7:22 pm

@Nick, I read today that none of Hazard, Mendy nor Jovic deals are complete. What there is in all three cases, an agreement between Real and player plus selling club acknowledging deal will happen, but no agreement on selling price!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri May 31, 2019 7:27 pm

Lol love the thread name
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 31, 2019 9:29 pm

futbol_bill wrote:@Nick, I read today that none of Hazard, Mendy nor Jovic deals are complete. What there is in all three cases, an agreement between Real and player plus selling club acknowledging deal will happen, but no agreement on selling price!

So basically all 3 of them are 99% done dealio
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:05 pm

DONE DEALIO I SAID !!!!!
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:49 pm

50 mil seems about right. Good to great signing imo.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:50 pm

number i hear is 40mil + 5 variable

if we sell Theo for 25-30 mil and Reguillon 10-15 mil, we cut that back.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:58 pm

Ferland mendy is quite a talent unlike the losers we've been linked with. very pleased with Ferland. now if we can nab his buddy Ndombele, we would have a stellar summer window.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:07 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:number i hear is 40mil + 5 variable

if we sell Theo for 25-30 mil and Reguillon 10-15 mil, we cut that back.

Theo is a bust but I actually feel a bit bad for Regi. He really did his best and honestly had good games when he started. But...fk that, give me Mendy and let Hala watch his boy in some other La Liga side.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:07 am

From the little i've seen from Mendy, I got a boner, and not for his skills with the ball.

..... but for his apparent skill set as a whole.

Who's that idiotic irrelevant club who spent more than 80 million euros on Lucas Hernandez again?

Also, Reguilon under no circumstances should be rid of without option of reacquiring him. He needs to come back when Marcelo finally leaves.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:34 am

by the way, Mendy does not cross :coffee: you will read this, ask yourself "wtf", maybe forget about it, but when he is not crossing, you will remember this post Laughing

again, Ferland does not cross Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:12 am

Good player

We should only sell Regi if he has a buy back. Best case is to loan. I think he performed well in his first year of top flight football, but he needs consistent playing time and he won't find that here.

Marcelo is getting old so I can see Regi-Mendy being our LBs for the next decade
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:13 am

Great signing

the more watched of Ferland Mendy i was amazed how often he uses his right foot ,player with his ability on the ball being comfortable with both feet gonna be some weapon
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:48 am

I never got why he doesn't cross the ball often, never really put enormous thought into either.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:01 am

Reguilon has to come back after Marcelo leaves next year
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:43 pm

Or with the Mendy aquisition Marcelo can just leave this summer hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next