farfan
halamadrid2
Perucho21
Doc
Mr Nick09
22 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ferland "not the broken" Mendy: first of his name  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ferland "not the broken" Mendy: first of his name

Post by Perucho21 Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:05 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Ideally we will buy 3 more players

1 right winger
1 attacking mid
1 defensive mid

Why aren't we linked to Rodri ? 70m for a world class DM, also weakening a direct rival

Marcos Llorente

Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Ferland "not the broken" Mendy: first of his name  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ferland "not the broken" Mendy: first of his name

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:07 pm

Well, Sure sports, he's still a little rough around the edges, but the talent is undeniable. Madrid won't find a better or cheaper alternative in today's market.

And based on his age and talent, his price will keep on increasing every year. If there's a perfect time to sign him, it's now.

It's better to get Ndombele than waste an entire window trying to convince United to give you Pogba for an exorbitant price and then end up with an overrated, lazy footballer on insane wages.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:12 pm

Perucho21 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Ideally we will buy 3 more players

1 right winger
1 attacking mid
1 defensive mid

Why aren't we linked to Rodri ? 70m for a world class DM, also weakening a direct rival

Marcos Llorente

He's a goner and Rodri is better anyway
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:24 pm

Spurs are the leading contender to sign Ndombele... for 60 mil according to reports Crying or Very sad

If this happens, it will put a damper on an otherwise perfect summer so far.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:38 pm

Marcelo posted this today

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:50 pm

It doesn't matter how he looks now... but once he had 2 months of summer eating in him lol.

Another issue is whether he actually gives a shit before February.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:52 pm

sportsczy wrote:It doesn't matter how he looks now... but once he had 2 months of summer eating in him lol.

Another issue is whether he actually gives a shit before February.

Yea, those tattoos look fake
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:17 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Where does it say that, bill? I'm not questioning your claim btw, I'm just looking for the article from which you gleaned that info.

Also, I really hope that claim is wrong because we need two more midfielders, not just one. And Pogba has no business being here.

Where DoC, is here (in GL). That’s my statement, based on everything I have heard, seen or read!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:29 am

You guys, at least some of you make me laugh.

You can’t seem to accept what is reported all over the place, that there is only an effort re a midfielder, no RW and it will only be one midfielder. Flo says Eriksen, Zidane says Pogba, if not him Ndombele and if not either of them then Eriksen.

And you all seem to think this rebuild will happen virtually over night. It will take the better part of the year to develop this team and for sure there will be additional signings next season, beginning hopefully with Mbappe.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:46 am

What is reported doesn't matter that much, we have bought 4 players so far and the mercato hasn't even started + Ramos and Flo basically confirmed that the media know shit. We all expect a midfielder to come, but we will also have a surprise
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:39 am

futbol_bill wrote:It says here!! That all signings are now done with the exception of ONE midfielder. It will be Pogba, if attainable, second choice is Ndombele and third option is Eriksen. This final signing will take some time and to help it, the exits will soon start happening.
no one said that here stop, and pogba is not being reported as the last signing either, that's all you
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:51 am

I mean, there are a lot of men like Tito who firmly believe we weren't gonna sign anyone so what we think (which includes the media) and what is happening are two very distinct things. What I am trying to say is tell your son to stop doing that weird celebration for Spain Bill.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:26 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:It says here!! That all signings are now done with the exception of ONE midfielder. It will be Pogba, if attainable, second choice is Ndombele and third option is Eriksen. This final signing will take some time and to help it, the exits will soon start happening.
no one said that here stop, and pogba is not being reported as the last signing either, that's all you

Nick, I am part of the forum and I made a prediction, HERE on the forum. Is it my English that’s the problem?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:09 pm

Pretty clear the CMs Madrid are going after are Pogba, Ndombele and Eriksen. The more the transaction is delayed, the more likely the main target is Pogba since the other two are for sale while he’s not.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:47 pm

The thing is, there's no guarantee that somebody else won't go after Ndombele while Madrid is trying to lock down Pogba.

Imagine the worst case scenario where the fax machine breaks down again in the final day of the transfer window with Ndombele and Eriksen already having signed for somebody else. Imagine that shitshow which will likely happen knowing our board.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:32 pm

@bill, maybe next time you can start with "my prediction is..."

Instead you said things as statement of fact, sounded like it was coming from official sources lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:41 pm

Well I am kind of official! Anyways thanks for the english grammar lesson!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:47 pm

Re Pogba, I believe they are in discussions and have been offering Bale, Isco, James, any of them so as to offset price or in one case take some salary off the book!

But there were also some discussion re Ndombele a while ago! Also I think I heard something about Sanchez inquiring about Eriksen. In other words, I don’t think they will wait too long on Pogba.

I also heard they might not wait on Raul de Thomas as there is interest and they think they can get 35M for him.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:27 pm

Fred Hermel is saying on l'Equipe that the board tried to get Zidane off Pogba...  but Zidane is adamant that he wants Pogba and nobody else.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:50 pm

Has Zidane mentioned Pogba much publically? I haven't watched many of his interviews, but I watched one where he replied to the club being linked to Pogba, and he basically just said that they were friends outside of football, and he'd love to have him at Real. Other than that, I haven't read much about him actually mentioning Pogba of his own accord.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:52 pm

I’ve heard that too Sports. But it is still the same plan. Try to get Pogba, if not Ndombele, and if nor Eriksen.

Issue is really can they make a deal for Pogba quickly. If they let this drag out, all the points raised earlier are bound to happen!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:00 pm

@thimmy.... ZZ has too much class to do that. And he's too smart. Regardless of what anyone thinks, Man U has all the power here. Pogba is signed until 2022. So it would be stupid for ZZ to paint himself and Real Madrid into a corner by making any public statements.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:01 pm

Other interesting tidbit from Fred Hermel... ZZ doesn't want Eriksen under any circumstances. His vision of the role and Eriksen's profile are a complete mismatch.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:06 pm

I understand the boards infatuation with Eriksen but they have to understand he is not the type of midfielder we really need. Kroos, Modric, Isco and Ceballos are all somewhat similar to his profile. Eriksen is a fantastic player but we need a different type of midfielder.

Honestly if Spurs get Ndombele and we get Erilsen that'll upset me for weeks
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:16 pm

sportsczy wrote:@thimmy....  ZZ has too much class to do that.  And he's too smart.  Regardless of what anyone thinks, Man U has all the power here.  Pogba is signed until 2022.  So it would be stupid for ZZ to paint himself and Real Madrid into a corner by making any public statements.

Yeah, I figured he'd refrain from mentioning transfer targets as much as possible. I was just curious if one of those vultures/journalists had managed to make him crack, as they sometimes manage to do.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:44 am

sportsczy wrote:Other interesting tidbit from Fred Hermel... ZZ doesn't want Eriksen under any circumstances. His vision of the role and Eriksen's profile are a complete mismatch.
pour a drink for freeza
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum