rincon
Firenze
iftikhar
Collblanc
48 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Who will progress?

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 2 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 18

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 2 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus

Post by Luca Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:09 pm

Not sure if this is 2018 Atletico tie thread or the 2017 Tottenham thread

The only thing that’s changed is the band of Real fans so desperate to see Juventus lose because of Cristiano that they have to boost about Atlético lmao

Ooof

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 2 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus

Post by Firenze Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:09 pm

Juve are not favourites not even close ffs.

Really looking forward to this match. They just got battered by Young Boys. OUT.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:12 pm

Firenze wrote:Juve are not favourites not even close ffs.

Really looking forward to this match. They just got battered by Young Boys. OUT.

Now you’re just quoting the thread from last year

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:33 pm

juve are in no excuse territory now. all the big hitters like bayern barca and madrid are a shadow of old and teams like city psg and liverpool are good teams but are not as established as juve plus they have ronaldo now. should be taking the title this season imo.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:37 pm

also when do we get to the point where we have to call juve a rich mans spurs in the bottle job category
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:45 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Anyway the CL winner comes from this match.

How so? I mean, I totally understand why many think Juve has got a chance, but why is everybody squeezing Atlético into the picture? What did they do? I mean, aside from getting their asses handed to them by Dortmund.

Who cares about group ?
True CL begins in 2nd phase
Atletico are one of toughest team to face in knock-out matches , and they are used to reach the end (more than City ) .Moreover they have final at home so they know it is their greatest chance ever .. Bayern and Real aren't so credible this year for me.. and not convinced about Barca
I rate Juve as favorite to win the Champions League , but Atletico are the worst team they can get from draw, more than Liverpool. Also because Juve and Atletico are quite similar
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:16 pm

Doc wrote:
futbol wrote:Leading Serie A where the 3rd placed team can't beat PSV to save their lives and the 2nd placed team is in Europa. lol

Atleti got this.

Agreed.

How Inter being 3rd in Serie A is an indicator that Juventus would fail in Champions League ?

Also i love how Atletico gets a free pass for their draws vs teams like Cercle Bruges/Girona/Leganes because supposedly they'll get better in 2nd half of the season... but Juve doesn't, if we don't win 100% of our games all season long then we're shit Laughing Some flawless logic this Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:21 pm

What about Diego Costa ? hmm

I've not watched other leagues this year and I 've just found out he's injured for months and rumours about China transfer (?) hmm

It confirms my prediction : Juve 60% , Atletico 40%
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:27 pm

Put Chiellini on Mr. Hotline bling's case to prevent him from beasting up, it's a hard task but that should be his role

Who else is dangerous in Atletico's attack ? I've lost track of football a bit this autumn (shitty international breaks)
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:24 am

Juve favorites but Atleti is always capable of an upset whether in-form or out of form. Either way, I'm glad one of those shithouses will be out so early in the comp.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:35 am

CR never performs great when he is up against the Uruguyans...if both are fit, good luck
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:38 am

Luca wrote:Not sure if this is 2018 Atletico tie thread or the 2017 Tottenham thread

The only thing that’s changed is the band of Real fans so desperate to see Juventus lose because of Cristiano that they have to boost about Atlético lmao

Ooof

I've been wanting you guys to lose since 97. I am above reproach.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:29 am

Robespierre wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Anyway the CL winner comes from this match.

How so? I mean, I totally understand why many think Juve has got a chance, but why is everybody squeezing Atlético into the picture? What did they do? I mean, aside from getting their asses handed to them by Dortmund.

Who cares about group ?
Atletico are one of toughest team to face in knock-out matches , and they are used to reach the end (more than City ) .Moreover they have final at home so they know it is their greatest chance ever .. Bayern and Real aren't so credible this year for me.. and not convinced about Barca
I rate Juve as favorite to win the Champions League  , but Atletico are the worst team they can get from draw, more than Liverpool. Also because Juve and Atletico are quite similar

Last year Atlético didn't even make it out of the group stage. They finished behind Chelsea and Roma. Why are you acting like they are this CL juggernaut that should be avoided at all cost? Maybe it was the case a few years ago, but it's no longer the case now.

Every year is different, and Atlético this year sucks even more than last year. Are they capable of causing an upset? Sure, but they certainly don't deserve the fear factor you're giving them.

On paper, Juventus should slaughter them, and they have absolutely no excuse if they fail.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:48 am

Robespierre wrote:

Who cares about group ?
I rate Juve as favorite to win the Champions League  , but Atletico are the worst team they can get from draw, more than Liverpool. Also because Juve and Atletico are quite similar

Last year Atlético didn't even make it out of the group stage. They finished behind Chelsea and Roma. Why are you acting like they are this CL juggernaut that should be avoided at all cost? Maybe it was the case a few years ago, but it's no longer the case now.

Every year is different, and Atlético this year sucks even more than last year. Are they capable of causing an upset? Sure, but they certainly don't deserve the fear factor you're giving them.

On paper, Juventus should slaughter them, and they have absolutely no excuse if they fail.

Atletico last year was shit in the 1st half of the season, 2nd half they were great. They finished above last year's CL champions in the league who knocked this same Juve out in the CL.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:44 pm

Robespierre wrote:

Who cares about group ?

My sensations are Juve and Atletico have their greatest chance after years ( I thought It before draw) , a sort of sliding door
And the fact that they've drawn the worst opponent in round of the 16th reinforces my idea. Overcoming this obstacle will give a further strenght (as such us in '10 against Chelsea )
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:55 am

Tie of CL Round of 16

The match that decides the CL winner this year

Can't wait
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:58 am

can't wait for Simeone to send you into hiding for 6 months
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:14 pm

After today's frauds, only the GOAT tie is left. Such a team I hate playing, uncomfortable match up all around.

Our team news: Chiellini, Bonucci and Mandzukic recovered. Khedira and Costa are out. Cuadrado is a long term absence.

Expected line up
Szczesny; Alex Sandro, Chiellini, Bonucci, De Sciglio; Matuidi, Pjanic, Bentancur; Ronaldo, Mandzukic, Dybala
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:24 pm

I'm very sad this match is happening at this stage. I think both teams deserve to meet at a higher stage, like semis or quarters.

I love Atlético and I'm a Simeone fan but I have to say Allegri is every bit as good coach as him and has better players at his disposal. I see Juventus going through.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:51 pm

Atleti are exceptionally overratede, but Juve lost to Mounited and Young fucking Boys in the groups.

Let's not act as if we're seeing two of the favourites play here. half a dozen superior sides in the knockouts. :coffee:

I'm expecting a horrific game for neutrals.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:52 pm

Ronaldo masterclass tonight.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:56 pm

Firenze wrote:Atleti are exceptionally overratede, but Juve lost to Mounited and Young fucking Boys in the groups.

Let's not act as if we're seeing two of the favourites play here. half a dozen superior sides in the knockouts. :coffee:

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 2 Tenor
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:18 pm

Firenze wrote:Atleti are exceptionally overratede, but Juve lost to Mounited and Young fucking Boys in the groups.

Which are these half dozen superior sides? I can only think of PSG and City hmm
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:45 pm

It's a coping mechanism from supporting Manchester Irrelevant.

This is basically a CL semifinal
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:03 pm

Pool let me down so I'm hoping the Jjuve council sends Atleti packing. Please and thanks.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:06 pm

Pool, City, PSG, Barca, Madrid, Spurs

that's half a dozen

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 2 Steinermath

We beat both too probably
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next