Luca
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
RealGunner
15 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:04 pm

Luca wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Luca wrote:Curse of Carmelo being lifted from the Rockets. Two main questions:
1) do y’all believe now?
2) who does he curse next? Boston? Philadelphia?
Lakers if we’re lucky. Only team he wouldn’t bring down is Golden State because his role would be too inconsequential

What have I ever done to you?

It’s only a joke. He’s the last player the Lakers need.

Seriously though, do you guys believe in the curse yet?

I always believed lol. Didn’t even want him back in 2012

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:08 pm

I know your heart has been true @freeza

But I had non-believers in this very thread, just a couple pages ago who, now, are watching the prophecy unfold

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:24 pm

The reports of the Rockets demise have been greatly exaggerated.

I take the L in regards to Me7o, Luca. Really wanted him to make one last blast Sad
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:52 pm

Been about that belief with you since day one, main man Luc
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:24 am

Didn't realise Raptors/Celtics was on tonight.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:33 am

Kyrie on fire so far.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:07 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:16 am

I feel bad for laughing, but Fultz just keeps on giving incredible things. Should probably quit bball before a complete mental collapse.

Kyrie bossing it tonight. Whoever (CB?) traded him away acted too hastily.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:20 am

Art Morte wrote:I feel bad for laughing, but Fultz just keeps on giving incredible things. Should probably quit bball before a complete mental collapse.

Kyrie bossing it tonight. Whoever (CB?) traded him away acted too hastily.

EG.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:30 am

Another Pelicans game another no effort showing.

Seeing Golden State give no effort is fair enough, us giving no effort is not acceptable.

Not sure where this team gets off, if we don't wake up we won't even make the playoffs.

This team can beat Toronto and at the same time lose to Minnesota and New York, it's an embarrassment.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:34 am

I hate this team so much, don't try at all for for 43 minutes and turn it on for 5 minutes and win.

I'm so pissed off by this bullshit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:54 am

Yeah it's never lack of effort for the bucks thankfully, just bad shooting and poor decisions at times.

Luckily the Bulls are the worst team in the NBA so Bucks turned an 18 point at the half deficit to an 11 pt cushion by the end of the third.

God the Bulls are bad. Honestly, I think they're worse than the Suns. The roster is completely devoid of any talent whatsoever beyond Lavine who is a decent player but really, to me, not that special.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:06 am

Still can't believe ElG traded Kyrie for god damn CJ McCollum
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:25 am

Must be depressing for the other team, commpletely powerless
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:51 pm

CBarca wrote:Yeah it's never lack of effort for the bucks thankfully, just bad shooting and poor decisions at times.

Luckily the Bulls are the worst team in the NBA so Bucks turned an 18 point at the half deficit to an 11 pt cushion by the end of the third.

God the Bulls are bad. Honestly, I think they're worse than the Suns. The roster is completely devoid of any talent whatsoever beyond Lavine who is a decent player but really, to me, not that special.

Lavine isn't a winning player, talented scorer but he doesn't do the things you need to win games.

On a good team he'd be a scorer off the bench at best.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:35 pm

Oh and Markannen is good but injured rn obviously.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:37 pm

Lavine is a winning player, he's got a good attitude and is willing to learn from his mistakes. His decision making is already better than last season. He is a turnover machine, though. Then again, he shouldn't really be judged right now, he's having to carry this Bulls team in every game and after his four 30pt games start teams have started to double him all the time and our other guys can't even take advantage of that. You look at our line-up and half of them are rookies and G league players. Hopefully the Bulls front office finally signs a decent free agent next summer, this team really could use one, even if everyone were healthy.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:54 pm

What should we judge him on then ? His time in Minnesota where he also lost loads of games?

He isn't a winning player, you said it yourself he's a turnover machine which doesn't constitute to winning.

He's not an impactful player defensively, he doesn't lead, he's not a good playmaker, he doesn't rebound or box out.

I could go on and on, there's loads of stuff that a player needs to do to win that he simply doesn't do. Like i said he's a talented scorer but that's really all he is and it doesn't translate to helping a team win.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:12 pm

We need Dunn and Markkanen back (Portis and Valentine would help, too) before we should judge Lavine. Right now defenses can happily take a "stop Lavine and never mind the rest" approach. Once we have other scorers on court, Lavine should have an easier time. His 1-on-1 defense is fine and he can find the pass to an open guy, I don't ask him to do more in those regards.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:48 pm

Lavine is good enough to be a contributing member on a really good team. His offense is great and getting better. He's been fairly efficient as the #1 option this season.

But he's not a net positive on the defensive end, he doesn't really playmake, he turns it over a lot...he's a scorer, but that's all he is to me right now.

That's why I think he's a good player, but I don't know if he'll ever be someone you can build a contending or winning team around.

Reminds me of Kevin Love, actually.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:07 pm

He reminds you of the most overrated player in modern history?

I’d say Lavine is better than Love in his prime already
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:24 pm

Lavine is a great scorer on a poor team. We’ve seen countless examples of such players. Great stats but few of them translate to winning teams. The really good ones usually just leave for winning teams.

Look at what Kemba has been doing for a decade ffs

I do like Lavine though, it’s great to see him bounce back from his injury and put up nice numbers

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:41 pm

Freeza wrote:Still can't believe ElG traded Kyrie for god damn CJ McCollum

dumb it down Freezalina, CJ had a similar night against the Bucks earlier this month
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Question time: Does Fultz have any trade value left?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:18 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:Still can't believe ElG traded Kyrie for god damn CJ McCollum

dumb it down Freezalina, CJ had a similar night against the Bucks earlier this month

You traded away Kyrie for a 20 ppg SG who offers nothing else.

His percentages aren’t even better.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:20 pm

Art Morte wrote:Question time: Does Fultz have any trade value left?

Don’t see why not. He’s still a more efficient shooter than Trae Young
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next