terrance511
Freeza
RealGunner
VanDeezNuts
BarcaLearning
23 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid - Page 5 Empty Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Hans, we should have, but i dont even know if we are interested. I dont think we are. Rodrigo is whom Lopetegui likes, but Valencia wont play ball.

Tell me about it.
Rummenigge the other day said publicly that we are not interested in signing Martial, who was apparently offered, because we have "four wide attackers in Robben, Ribéry, Coman AND GNABRY" :facepalm:

Please kill me now

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid - Page 5 Empty Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:42 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Hans, we should have, but i dont even know if we are interested. I dont think we are. Rodrigo is whom Lopetegui likes, but Valencia wont play ball.

Tell me about it.
Rummenigge the other day said publicly that we are not interested in signing Martial, who was apparently offered, because we have "four wide attackers in Robben, Ribéry, Coman AND GNABRY" :facepalm:

Please kill me now
It's because he sees him as a winger, i think he can play as n9 with a little bit of work. And since the market is dry, i would rather sign the most talented player i can find, with the highest level of technique possible.

Rodrigo is a great shout but not at 120 mil

Werner just signed a new deal, bad timing.

Icardi never really interested us for some unknown reason and even if we go for him, Modric will be asked to go the other way around.

Maybe we sign Arnautovich Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:47 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

Tell me about it.

Please kill me now
It's because he sees him as a winger, i think he can play as n9 with a little bit of work. And since the market is dry, i would rather sign the most talented player i can find, with the highest level of technique possible.

Rodrigo is a great shout but not at 120 mil

Werner just signed a new deal, bad timing.

Icardi never really interested us for some unknown reason and even if we go for him, Modric will be asked to go the other way around.

Maybe we sign Arnautovich Proud

I'd have loved to sign Martial, also to put pressure on Lewandowski and maybe even to be able to sell Lewa next summer

I do understand the club's refusal to let him go of course, he's a 40 goals per season striker and you can't find such a striker anywhere

Werner, good player, is not going to be up there IMO

Martial probably wouldn't produce such numbers either but I still think there's lots of room for massive improvement with him and I wouldn't have minded, similarly to what you wrote about your situation, taking a gamble on him in the spirit of transition and new beginnings

One thing I know for sure - Gnabry will never be anywhere near good enough for Bayern, and it's laughable he's considered a proper part of our squad now
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:48 pm

I reiterate that IMO Sturridge would be a GOAT backup for Real
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:50 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
I'd have loved to sign Martial, also to put pressure on Lewandowski and maybe even to be able to sell Lewa next summer

I do understand the club's refusal to let him go of course, he's a 40 goals per season striker and you can't find such a striker anywhere

Werner, good player, is not going to be up there IMO

Martial probably wouldn't produce such numbers either but I still think there's lots of room for massive improvement with him and I wouldn't have minded, similarly to what you wrote about your situation, taking a gamble on him in the spirit of transition and new beginnings

One thing I know for sure - Gnabry will never be anywhere near good enough for Bayern, and it's laughable he's considered a proper part of our squad now
Dont need to convince me about martial, he is a melt but a great talent still, and in our context, worth the gamble at 23.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:50 pm

Congratulations to Atlético. Totally deserved victory.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:55 pm

Robespierre wrote:Lopetegui Julen
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:09 pm

UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid - Page 5 Dkq6MK5V4AEZrB_
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Laughing Uefadrid is done.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:17 pm

We easily could finish the game. but Marcelo acted like a child ffs.

way too many mistakes in defence. Varane and Cravajal were shat. Marcelo was shat. Ramos was shat.

we lost to our mistakes really.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:39 pm

Wait Real lost? lmao, unlike their victories this will be memorable IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:56 pm

Doc wrote:Who the hell is Rudy?

Yeah act like you don't know Rudy
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:09 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Wait Real lost? lmao, unlike their victories this will be memorable IMO.

lmao
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:28 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Wait Real lost? lmao, unlike their victories this will be memorable IMO.

Memorable because it doesn't happen often. I know.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:28 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:I reiterate that IMO Sturridge would be a GOAT backup for Real

Why would Liverpool let him leave though or why would he leave when he said he wants to fight for a spot this season and Klopp said he will be a valuable player this season? hmm
He is the only great backup we have for Firmino so him leaving would make no sense.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:22 pm

UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid - Page 5 3WyAgSa

road to redemption @frenzy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5