halamadrid2
Hapless_Hans
The Demon of Carthage
Doc
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:09 am

Falcao is apparently looking for a new team and has offered himself to RM.

Loan till the end of season imo. The more the merrier in that no9 position

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by chad4401 Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:22 pm

Wouldn't mind falcao, nice veteran knows the league and can be trusted in most games, hopefully the club considers it, if Mariano isn't getting minutes after his recovery.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:56 am

falcao would be a good addition. scores goals and has good hold up play despite his size. id drop bale or asensio and play both him and benz up top. bale has been miserable, and asensio isn't ready
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:53 pm

Falcao would be a nice addition really. I mean, 5 years ago, I would have lost my shit with this rumour, go figure.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:22 pm

Falcao post injury has been a subpar player. No need to get excited about news like this, the 2018 version of Falcao is even worse than before.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:44 pm

I think Hermoso might be the closest thing to Ramos we can find on the market. I say snap him up before we lose our buy back clause
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:06 pm

i dont know why we need/have to find something close to Ramos on the market, but he looks like a serious CB, whom we can use to improve our depth. It's very likely he will be bought back, his buy back clause is just too low.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:58 am

Well for one leadership skills, second being clutch in the biggest games and third being taking initiative on the ball
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:31 pm

Ramos has leadership skills? Dude can't even handle being called out for making mistakes, eats red cards for breakfast, and does a whole bunch of unnecessary shit, just like how scoring goals doesn't make him a great defender they don't make him good leader either, other than scoring timely goals that it for Ramos tbh
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:41 pm

How in the world did you ever get to following a Spanish Club?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:58 pm

He follows Benzema... let's keep things clear here.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:22 pm

You guys follow the club? Could a fooled me you guys follow benzema more closely than I ever will, to the point you can't see anyone else, and as usual can't disprove anything I post shut it, I can say whatever I want about any player on the team popular or unpopular and I don't need permission from sheepish little fanboys that can recognize isco as the best player for turning in a circle Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:30 pm

Also bill shut it, talking like I need to suck Ramos off like you to follow a Spanish club lmao, last time I check the bernabeau crowd is treating scrubsco like puppy applauding his tricks feverishly to gloss over average he is, what right do they have to support the club when you gotta use such tactics to keep average player relevant? Thought you guys hate average players?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:18 pm

futbol_bill wrote:How in the world did you ever get to following a Spanish Club?

Don't study him, Ramos does, in fact, have legit leadership qualities. Everyone knows that, well, almost everyone.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:03 pm

Actually, to really keep things clear here; Chad is probably mentally ill and needs to go to a psychiatrist.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:36 pm

Surprising, provoking the usual responses with such an innocent question.

Imagine, against anything Spanish yet he claims to follow club.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:54 pm

The Madrid One wrote:Actually, to really keep things clear here; Chad is probably mentally ill and needs to go to a psychiatrist.

It depends. If he's 10 years old or less, his behavior is acceptable. If he's 13 or older, he really needs to see someone. And believe me, I'm not saying this as an insult, but he's displaying many worrying signs that no sane adult should be be having ( confused thinking, reduced ability to concentrate, extreme mood changes, detachment from reality, trouble understanding people, excessive anger and hostility, inability to accept and cope with opposing ideas, inability to write coherent sentences with coherent arguments, acute obsession with a certain player ...).

If he was a friend, a relative or even just an acquittance, I would strongly advise him to see someone.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:51 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Surprising, provoking the usual responses with such an innocent question.

Imagine, against anything Spanish yet he claims to follow club.

Not entirely true, he was an Illarra supporter though I personally believe it only took place because we said Lucas Silva had a decent match that one time.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:28 pm

You know what I find the most disgusting about you guys are how much of a bold face liars you lot are, I could just imagine the jlo not being fired, isco and asensio stinking it up some more with the team you going goalless longer and you guys lie through your teeth how much benzema isn't offering anything and is a coward, you know full well the coaching is shit and certain players doesn't have the mentality and abilities to start, cause no matter how stupid, delusional and made up the trash you lot post as long "I hate benzema" is in there, you all gonna nod your heads like good cowards.

Again you guys don't know shit about players, their positional play or proper tactics, all of you are bandwagon followers that can only like whatever Spanish journalists tell you, wanna trash players legacies like anything you say mean anything in the grand scheme of things, look how much pity shitsco gets and still ain't a proper starter going on 6 season can't into get the team no matter what average player, yet gets away with it cause narratives aka lies after every trash game he plays, coward fanbase that only act strong in front of benzema.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:43 pm

[adm]Cool it, guys.[/adm]
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:18 pm

I see a Chad post and an administrator warning. Don't even need to read a single post to figure that a Benzema argument must've taken place here recently hmm

On the actual topic, though, River Plate are now denying ever agreeing to sell us the young midfield prodigy, Exequiel Palacios (deal claimed to already have been agreed on, by Marca). I know absolutely nothing about him, but something tells me he's not going to come for cheap. At least one out of all these expensive youngsters better pay off, or at least provide a return on investment to some degree Clubber
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:58 pm

I saw a few more videos on Palacios the other day. I was originally harsh on him but i will dial it back slightly. He seems to have the technical and physical aspects of an LCM/RCM/AM type of player (use the following pic for reference). He seems to have a sort of feisty energy to him, but he lacks passing ability, and this has been corroborated to me personally by river plate fans, and he also doesn't strike me as particularly gifted with his dribbling, speed, or height.

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 37 Football-player-positions-freemasons-matches
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:04 pm

Thimmy wrote:I see a Chad post and an administrator warning. Don't even need to read a single post to figure that a Benzema argument must've taken place here recently hmm

On the actual topic, though, River Plate are now denying ever agreeing to sell us the young midfield prodigy, Exequiel Palacios (deal claimed to already have been agreed on, by Marca). I know absolutely nothing about him, but something tells me he's not going to come for cheap. At least one out of all these expensive youngsters better pay off, or at least provide a return on investment to some degree Clubber

First paragraph: nope, no Benzema stuff was mentioned by anyone except him.

2nd paragraph: not surprising Marca lied. Is he really a midfield prodigy?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:14 pm

Ramos is a leader? Laughing Laughing Laughing

To be a leader you have to know your duties first. you have to put the team first. you have to be an example for others.

Being Cocky, Arrogant , unnecessary aggressive and stupidly overconfident doesn't make you a leader.

Puyol, Maldini and Hierro were leaders. Ramos just pretends to be one. and he has fooled many into believing it.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:28 pm

Bill, hope you realise Freeza and myself are kittens when it comes people being critical of your son Ramos.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:32 pm

That Palacios looks like a painfully average player. I would surprised if he makes it here.

His career in madrid will look like Lucas Silva's
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next