BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Kaladin
62 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 10 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Doc Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:11 pm

Luca wrote:You really think it won't be until after the World Cup? I see it being a now or never type of move. Everything is seemingly agreed so long as Florentino keeps his word on this backdoor, bullshit, gentlemen's agreement but this is the BIGGEST IF, of this whole ordeal.

This weekend will be decisive

So basically, The Decision.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 10 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:13 pm

Happy for my man Luca, he's suffered enough as a Raptors fan Proud
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:15 pm

Praying for a CR7 version of #TheDecision

Get Pique and Ramos in there
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:15 pm

Sooo...should we add a scudetto to Ronaldo's trophy haul or wait until October when Juventus wins it?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:20 pm

While Messi is cowering in La Liga, Ronaldo is about to win a Serie A league title after winning La Liga and Premier League :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:24 pm

Doc wrote:
Luca wrote:You really think it won't be until after the World Cup? I see it being a now or never type of move. Everything is seemingly agreed so long as Florentino keeps his word on this backdoor, bullshit, gentlemen's agreement but this is the BIGGEST IF, of this whole ordeal.

So basically, The Decision.

La Decision

urbaNRoots wrote:Happy for my man Luca, he's suffered enough as a Raptors fan Proud

Appreciate you. It's been a rough 12 months. Losing the CL final, not making the World Cup, getting swept in the playoffs, losing 3-0 at home to Real Madrid before winning 3-1 in Madrid. What a time to be alive though

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Sooo...should we add a scudetto to Ronaldo's trophy haul or wait until October when Juventus wins it?

Even with Ronaldo, Serie A is DANGEROUSLY prepared for Inter (@robespierre) Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:26 pm

yeah, i told you, Madrid are gonna figure out how to replace him, if they can replace him, before they sell. Neymar, Mbappe and even Kane are still in the world cup.

there is no back door deal, what has happened so far is that Mendes called juventus, got them excited about a deal for Ronaldo, 100 mil transfer, plus 30 mil/year for 3 years, and now he needs madrid to say ok. We never asked Mendes to find CR a new club, but that's his leverage for a new deal or he leaves.

So you need Perez to agree to what Mendes told your club. Although it's funny that yesterday Di Marzio was saying it's gonna be between 120 mil to 150 mil and today it's 100 mil Laughing where is the rest of the money lol

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:31 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

yeah, i told you, Madrid are gonna figure out how to replace him, if they can replace him, before they sell. Neymar, Mbappe and even Kane are still in the world cup.

there is no back door deal, what has happened so far is that Mendes called juventus, got them excited about a deal for Ronaldo, 100 mil transfer, plus 30 mil/year for 3 years, and now he needs madrid to say ok. We never asked Mendes to find CR a new club, but that's his leverage for a new deal or he leaves.

So you need Perez to agree to what Mendes told your club. Although it's funny that yesterday Di Marzio was saying it's gonna be between 120 mil to 150 mil and today it's 100 mil Laughing where is the rest of the money lol

There's another possibility that you overlooked, Nick. What if Madrid sells him without replacing him with neither Mbappé nor Neymar?

Let's be serious for a second here and acknowledge the fact that there's ZERO chance of signing Neymar or Mbappé...or even Kane.

The only possible candidate that we have a chance of signing is Hazard, and we both now that that sideways-dribble king is not even fit to replace Ronaldo's shadow.

Basically, what I'm trying to say here is, if we sell Ronaldo, we're fvcked.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:31 pm

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 10 350

@mole

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:33 pm

Moggi said yesterday that from what he knows Ronaldo has already had his medicals in Muenchen
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:39 pm

[Di Marzio]- La Juventus infatti aspetta dall'agente del portoghese l'ok definitivo sulla cifra d'uscita dal Real Madrid (100 milioni) e sull'ingaggio da 30 milioni netti per 4 anni. Quei 100 milioni non rappresenterebbero comunque una clausola esercitabile, bensì un gentleman agreement tra il club spagnolo e lo stesso CR7.

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/juventus-cr7-conto-alla-rovescia

So again, 100M is the price. 30M net for 4 years is the contract. The 100 million is based on a gentleman's agreement between Real Madrid and Cristiano, as proposed and negotiated by Mendes. So, we are awaiting confirmation that this is in fact the deal and communication between Juventus and Madrid to pay this fee.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:40 pm

In the last 3 days the market capitalization of Juventus went from €665M to €816M

http://www.ilsole24ore.com/art/finanza-e-mercati/2018-07-05/juventus-rally-borsa-ha-gia-ripagato-cartellino-ronaldo-171343.shtml?uuid=AE8acfHF&refresh_ce=1

Feels good man.jpg

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:41 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
There's another possibility that you overlooked, Nick. What if Madrid sells him without replacing him with neither Mbappé nor Neymar?

Let's be serious for a second here and acknowledge the fact that there's ZERO chance of signing Neymar or Mbappé...or even Kane.

The only possible candidate that we have a chance of signing is Hazard, and we both now that that sideways-dribble king is not even fit to replace Ronaldo's shadow.

Basically, what I'm trying to say here is, if we sell Ronaldo, we're fvcked.
I told you we wont sell him without adequate replacement. Perez will find a financial compromise with him and Mendes and he will stay lol

you can't sell hazard as a replacement to the socios, as i said, if you sell him without an heir coming in, Perez might as well resign, he will get fired in a couple of months.

Perez understands how stupid it was to let Di Stefano go, he idolizes that era, he is not stupid. he has to be tough, but he is not stupid.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:55 pm

It's over. He's in Italy already. not

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 10 DhQPkCHWkAAIQT0
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:57 pm

bah gawd he is gone

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:04 pm

a dam shame, bye cr7

Last edited by The Madrid One on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:07 pm

Oh sweet presumptious Robes.

I have my birth certificate right here, but i wont show it to you until the statute of limitations runs out so i can claim to be whatever i want to make myself feel less mediocre....thats how it works right?

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:08 pm

Nick... I think he's going to use the angle "just like the national team, we need to rebuild" and then hit the socios with the whole national pride thing with Lopotegui as the manager, Isco; Asensio, Carvajal, Vasuez, Nacho, Ramos, etc.

If there's anytime Flo has the equity to undertake a massive reboot while selling CR, it's now after a CL 3-peat. Short of getting relegated, Flo will never get fired.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:13 pm

sportsczy wrote:Nick...  I think he's going to use the angle "just like the national team, we need to rebuild"  and then hit the socios with the whole national pride thing with Lopotegui as the manager, Isco; Asensio, Carvajal, Vasuez, Nacho, Ramos, etc.

If there's anytime Flo has the equity to undertake a massive reboot while selling CR, it's now after a CL 3-peat.  Short of getting relegated, Flo will never get fired.
i dont think it works because the model that Perez has always promoted, and we are now 10 years deep in his reign as madrid president, is one with Galacticos. Zidanes and Pavones, is now Ronaldo & Nachos.

Big international superstars with a spanish cast around. Ronaldo is just not a sporting driver for madrid, he is also a big commercial driver. This has never changed. Hazard is not the kind of global star that you build a club like Madrid around.

He is not gonna blow up 10 years of a culture he build just like that in one summer.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:14 pm

What bothers me is that I've finally come around with CR recently and love him as a true Madrid legend... probably the second most legendary player in club history after Di Stefano. And how he freakin leaves.

We'll regret this if it happens. It's really unthinkable by Madrid if we sell him now. Forget business... the guy is the best player in the world TODAY. Since when do we sell the best player in the world?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:14 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Nick... I think he's going to use the angle "just like the national team, we need to rebuild" and then hit the socios with the whole national pride thing with Lopotegui as the manager, Isco; Asensio, Carvajal, Vasuez, Nacho, Ramos, etc.

If there's anytime Flo has the equity to undertake a massive reboot while selling CR, it's now after a CL 3-peat. Short of getting relegated, Flo will never get fired.
i dont think it works because the model that Perez has always promoted, and we are now 10 years deep in his reign as madrid president, is one with Galacticos.

Big international superstars with a spanish cast around. This has never changed. Hazard is not the kind of glabal star that you build a club like Madrid around.

He is not gonna blow up 10 years of a culture he build just like that in one summer.

If there was ever a time he could make such a change, it's now though. Perez is untouchable no matter what he does imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:18 pm

sportsczy wrote:
If there was ever a time he could make such a change, it's now though. Perez is untouchable no matter what he does imo.
No because i dont believe there is a sense of urgency in selling him.

You said in your post, he is the best player in the world NOW. well, that's not gonna suddenly stop. He has 3 years left on his deal, which we can easily fulfill by increasing his wages.

While it's never good to keep a player that is unhappy, i dont think that's the case for CR. He wants more from Madrid, and Juventus are his leverage to say, you need to love me more than 30 mil net or i leave.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:31 pm

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 10 WhatsApp_Image_2018-07-05_at_23.38.59

trofeo della ambizione Molenation

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:32 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:bah gawd he is gone

what did you hear?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:35 pm

Imagine a world where Man Yoo's star summer signing is Arnautovic and Juve signs Ronaldo Proud

WATTBA.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:37 pm

Luca wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:bah gawd he is gone

what did you hear?
nothing just trolling lol

after the world cup as i said
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next