World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland)

+38
BarcaLearning
Cruijf
Adit
nasir6371
Lucifer
farfan
Kaladin
Ganso
BarrileteCosmico
sportsczy
Art Morte
Doc
elitedam
Jay29
halamadrid2
Bankz
FennecFox7
RealGunner
McLewis
M99
Luca
zigra
Warrior
Mr Nick09
juvealbanian
Unique
BusterLfc
messixaviesta
Myesyats
Nishankly
rincon
iftikhar
Robespierre
Firenze
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Vibe
S
urbaNRoots
42 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Who will qualify? (Select two teams)

World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 14 Vote_lcap50%World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 14 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 8 ]
World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 14 Vote_lcap31%World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 14 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 14 Vote_lcap6%World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 14 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 14 Vote_lcap13%World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 14 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 14 Empty Re: World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland)

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
zigra wrote:This WC is incredible. Best WC in my LIFETIME

Feels amazing that England will be known as the winners of the best WC of all time.

Which must mean we are the best team of all time :bow:

Makes sense.

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 14 Empty Re: World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland)

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:05 pm

Best group stages for sure, but how many WC players will be left for knockouts?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:06 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Best group stages for sure, but how many WC players will be left for knockouts?

XHAKA, shaqiri, Mane, kane, sterling, lingard, young, cahill, walker, trippier, henderson, dier, alli, butland, rashford, welbeck and ronaldo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:07 pm

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:08 pm

juvealbanian wrote:SMS been Mehlinkovic-Savic today. Lotito is mad and now Beppe will lowball the shit out of that deal.
I don't know where the hype comes from, even Xhaka looked miles better tonight. What's so special about SMS that warrants a 100M+ fee?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:09 pm

Has anyone commented on the GOAT shaqiri celebration lol?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:09 pm

shaqiri to liverpool for 12mil will be a bargain cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:12 pm

Good game. An awful goal to concede for Serbia at that part of the match, though. CBs went mia.

RealGunner wrote:Has anyone commented on the GOAT shaqiri celebration lol?

Did he do something else than take his shirt off?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:12 pm

Art Morte wrote:Good game. An awful goal to concede for Serbia at that part of the match, though. CBs went mia.

RealGunner wrote:Has anyone commented on the GOAT shaqiri celebration lol?

Did he do something else than take his shirt off?

showed passion
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:13 pm

Oooooooookay.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:13 pm

Taking your shirt off is showing passion, passion for the gains.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:23 pm

Was stupid to do honestly when 2 yellows gets you suspended in this tourney. He may rue that decision.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:34 pm

what was that butterfly celebration XHAKA and Shaqiri both did ?

With their hands
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:37 pm

CBarca wrote:what was that butterfly celebration XHAKA and Shaqiri both did ?

With their hands

tears in my eyes
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:37 pm

With their hands

It’s the Albanian Eagle.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:38 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

With their hands

It’s the Albanian Eagle.

I am glad they are proud of our albanian heritage
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:39 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

With their hands

It’s the Albanian Eagle.
who is Albanian
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:42 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:44 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

With their hands

It’s the Albanian Eagle.

ahhh thanks Urban
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:56 pm

It was quite pathetic really.

I scored a goal v Serbia, let everyone see how Albanian I am. I just forgot how Albanian I am when I was supposed to choose which country to play for.

Now there are thousands of mindless Albanians feeling hardcore because of what he did and thousands of mindless Serbs cussing his mother. It's an endless circle and why the hate will never die. Most of the people doing things like this don't even understand the origin or history of Serbian - Albanian conflict and do it because they don't know any better.

One thing is certain though - Indians are the most stupidest.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:06 pm

Vibe wrote:It was quite pathetic really.

I scored a goal v Serbia, let everyone see how Albanian I am. I just forgot how Albanian I am when I was supposed to choose which country to play for.

Now there are thousands of mindless Albanians feeling hardcore because of what he did and thousands of mindless Serbs cussing his mother. It's an endless circle and why the hate will never die. Most of the people doing things like this don't even understand the origin or history of Serbian - Albanian conflict and do it because they don't know any better.

this is why i put forward my argument about players playing for the country of there blood and not a country that gave them a passport Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:14 pm

It defeats the purpose.

Although sports in general are just modern Gladiators, socially acceptable since we can't cheer people trying to murder one another for our entertainment anymore so we forget about how our lives are completely out of our hands... Good old times. So the purpose is defeated anyway. Who cares.

Anyway, that same Shaqiri scored more goals v Albania than Serbia.

But dat patriotism Proud Molenation
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:20 pm

Unique wrote:

this is why i put forward my argument about players playing for the country of there blood and not a country that gave them a passport Thumbs up

This is an amazing argument. Balotelli was born in Palermo, raised by Italians in Brescia, has never been to Ghana, but he has Ghanian blood so should play for Ghana Thumbs up
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:20 pm

World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 14 DgUbjKIWAAAZu2T
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:21 pm

Vibe why you being so salty? All this just because two swiss-albanian players sent your country off?

Deal with it bro. Every time we face each other we somehow always win against you no matter what.We are the superior race. Nvm where Shaqiri plays , today you have brazilians playing for Spain , turks playing for Germany etc. The guy has albanian blood and is proud of it.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:23 pm

rincon wrote:
Unique wrote:

This is an amazing argument. Balotelli was born in Palermo, raised by Italians in Brescia, has never been to Ghana, but he has Ghanian blood so should play for Ghana Thumbs up

Balotelli was the first player to come in my mind.He's just being salty cuz albanians sent serbs home once again.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next