CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
Freeza
Luca
15 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:25 pm

Calling Celtics' season tough is just ridiculous.

They had no chance of winning this year. They got unlucky with injuries which resulted in Tatum getting a huge chance to develop. Jaylen Brown is nothing special, but he can become a really good role player for them. 3&D is always needed.

Now they've got the Kings pick for next year (Doubt Lakers' pick will end 2-5). The Kings who are most likely gonna reach for some 50lbs overweight European Center at pick 3 and cut him because he doesn't want to chainsmoke with Vlade.

They've had an incredible season and their young core has developed more because of injuries. When Hayward and Kyrie comes back next season everyone else will have gotten better than they would've without injuries. And they've got a great squad that can really switch on defense.

Tough seasons would be teams like Brooklyn who have no real star potential players, no pick and no future really.

Teams like Kings who can't figure out how to tank properly. Bogdan is great but a little old sadly. He's making it rain though. Really like him.

Charlotte has had a tough year with another horrible coach who benched their only NBA-level player who has a future on the team instead of developing him at all.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:19 am

Brooklyn's season being called tough not allowed, just beat the bucks on some of the most insane three point shooting I've seen in the NBA.

No excuses bucks shouldn't be losing to the nets, but they shot over 50% on threes and I watched since halftime, almost all were extremely contested or pull ups with a hand in the face Laughing shot a lot of them too, made 19 or 20

Never seen a team so hot
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:40 am

Wizards choked hard, 7 spot is still in view, but I think the 6 spot is not feasible for the Bucks. Just what I wanted.

Just need to hope Wizards lose one more, maybe against Celtics? Pls

This makes nets insane shooting even more infuriating
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:55 am

CBarca wrote:Wizards choked hard, 7 spot is still in view, but I think the 6 spot is not feasible for the Bucks. Just what I wanted.

Just need to hope Wizards lose one more, maybe against Celtics? Pls

This makes nets insane shooting even more infuriating

Everyone fighting for that 7th seed and free second round spot.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:51 pm

Freeza wrote:Calling Celtics' season tough is just ridiculous.

Wtf you on about? They would have had a real chance of reaching the finals with Hayward and Irving. Now very unlikely. That's somehow tradable to Tatum getting more minutes? Get real.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:58 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Freeza wrote:Calling Celtics' season tough is just ridiculous.

Wtf you on about? They would have had a real chance of reaching the finals with Hayward and Irving. Now very unlikely. That's somehow tradable to Tatum getting more minutes? Get real.

Finals appearances mean shit to Celtics. No shot of winning yet and having young guys develop is worth it. They’re building a dynasty to last after LeBron and GSW are over.

They’ve had one of the easiest seasons to get through. No way they would’ve beat this current Cavs team.

Saying they’ve had a tough season is ridiculous really. Every team except Houston has had a tough season by that measure.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:58 pm

Almost playoff time, still much to be determined 6-8 in the East can all change. 76ers still have a chance to finish 3rd above the Cavs, quite an unreal feat.

Of the Heat, Wiz and Bucks that the Raps will play, I'm actually quite concerned tbh

The West is just disgusting right now. The Nuggets are 44-35 and currently out of the playoffs. Only 1-2 are locked in, 3-9 is a shit show

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:03 pm

Luca wrote:Almost playoff time, still much to be determined 6-8 in the East can all change. 76ers still have a chance to finish 3rd above the Cavs, quite an unreal feat.

Of the Heat, Wiz and Bucks that the Raps will play, I'm actually quite concerned tbh

The West is just disgusting right now. The Nuggets are 44-35 and currently out of the playoffs. Only 1-2 are locked in, 3-9 is a shit show

Lakers will beat Minnesota tonight.

Towns will once again shoot like 5 times all game while Wiggins goes 6 of 25
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:18 pm

Spurs and Utah can both finish in 4th seed but also miss the playoffs entirely.

It's never happening but that's absolutely nuts.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:44 am

Turns out Ben Simmons is the generational talent everyone knew he was
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:56 am

He's more Magic than LeBron is imo(which I always found a bit silly considering Magic never even tried to shot 25-30 in a game)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:03 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He's more Magic than LeBron is imo(which I always found a bit silly considering Magic never even tried to shot 25-30 in a game)

Magic didn’t have a jump shot, so he never tried to score. So much like Simmons.

LeBron is just unlike anyone else. There’s no one like him stylistically
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:05 am

We hustled Cleveland in that trade tbh. Nance is trash
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:26 am

Laughing LeBron's "how dare you guard me with that man" Dunks are so great.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:44 am

Impressed with Philly tbh, they withstood the Cavs push like they have been here before.

Want this to be the ECF.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:01 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Impressed with Philly tbh, they withstood the Cavs push like they have been here before.

Want this to be the ECF.

You pos

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:14 am

Towns moves like a crippled war veteran
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:02 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Impressed with Philly tbh, they withstood the Cavs push like they have been here before.

Want this to be the ECF.

Imagine if Embiid was fit :facepalm:

Simmons is incredible, wallahi! :bow: :bow: And he will only get better!

Genuinely happy for Fultz as well, he is playing legit like a talented high pick rookie in his first few NBA games. Even hitting jumpers with decent form now.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:16 am

Good thing is at least it's his face and not his Knees, back or feet lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:35 pm

76ers would be the smartest place for LeBron to go at this point imo. He could even take a 1 year deal there, and see if Kawhi wants to go to the Lakers next year and team up. They'd be deadly together.

76ers currently the best option for him. Simmons and LeBron surrounded by shooters and Embiid would be incredible to watch.

LeBron has never had an elite rim protector on his side and Embiid was DPOTY imo before he went down.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:43 pm

I'd still give him DPOY tbh, Gobert has missed even more games than he has.

I genuinely think Davis should be considered but most voters will look at our defense as a team and use it against him despite the fact he's the only reason with Jrue that it isn't like 30th in the league.

That and our dumb AF organisation haven't done anything to promote AD's case.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:32 am

First time all year I’m cheering for the Rockets.

Also incredible win for Chicago by losing to Nets
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:49 am

If Jrue isn't at least 2nd team all defense i give up.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:52 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If Jrue isn't at least 2nd team all defense i give up.

He can get second team as long as Lonzo gets that 1st team Molenation

Westbrook really defended Harden incredible these last five minutes. Hard to judge anything from this game considering it doesn’t matter for Rockets
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:56 am

Honestly i think he deserves first team but i'm willing to accept 2nd team too.

He's been *bleep* ridiculous this year, asked to defend Giannis and KD in the clutch and *bleep* getting stops against them to win games.

Regularly locking down people much bigger than him, if i see anything less than 2nd team i lose faith in humanity.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:01 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Honestly i think he deserves first team but i'm willing to accept 2nd team too.

He's been *bleep* ridiculous this year, asked to defend Giannis and KD in the clutch and *bleep* getting stops against them to win games.

Regularly locking down people much bigger than him, if i see anything less than 2nd team i lose faith in humanity.

I wouldn’t mind it.

Pretty obvious Lonzo and Dejountay Murray are going to be 10x all defense judging by their seasons.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next