CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
Freeza
Luca
15 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:01 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Honestly i think he deserves first team but i'm willing to accept 2nd team too.

He's been *bleep* ridiculous this year, asked to defend Giannis and KD in the clutch and *bleep* getting stops against them to win games.

Regularly locking down people much bigger than him, if i see anything less than 2nd team i lose faith in humanity.

I wouldn’t mind it.

Pretty obvious Lonzo and Dejountay Murray are going to be 10x all defense judging by their seasons.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:05 am

Laughing Don't disagree tbh. I have this sneaky suspicion that he won't even make a team.

Such a disgraceful act will have not been seen since Chelsea vs Barca tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:12 am

This guy literally has 50 of these plays each seasons
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:16 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Laughing Don't disagree tbh. I have this sneaky suspicion that he won't even make a team.

All defense is a lot about reputation tbh. Lonzo leads all PGs in defensive advanced stats, and he's the best help defender at his position. But all defense is usually something you have to perform at for multiple seasons and also be an offensive star to make.

5 of the 10 spots are always given to offensive players who has the ability to play defense better than most people, but takes regular season off. LeBron, Kobe, etc.

Dejountay, Lonzo, Embiid, Gobert, Jrue, Draymond, Josh Richardson, AD, Giannis, Paul George

Those would be my 10 all defense players this year
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:20 am

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Laughing Don't disagree tbh. I have this sneaky suspicion that he won't even make a team.

All defense is a lot about reputation tbh. Lonzo leads all PGs in defensive advanced stats, and he's the best help defender at his position. But all defense is usually something you have to perform at for multiple seasons and also be an offensive star to make.

5 of the 10 spots are always given to offensive players who has the ability to play defense better than most people, but takes regular season off. LeBron, Kobe, etc.

Dejountay, Lonzo, Embiid, Gobert, Jrue, Draymond, Josh Richardson, AD, Giannis, Paul George

Those would be my 10 all defense players this year

Yeah i don't disagree, alot of all defense selections for stars are straight bullshit tbh.

I don't usually care because quite frankly it doesn't mean anything to me most of the time but this year i want Jrue's performances to be rightfully recognized tbh.

Think he deserves it as he's so underappreciated from people who don't really pay attention. Still see people thinking Rondo is a better defender smh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:24 am

Also we are 46-34 and yet to clinch a playoff spot meanwhile the 42-37 Bucks and 42-38 Bucks clinched a couple of games ago.

I wish we were in the East.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:41 am

Jordan Crawford wore Lonzo’s shoes... wat rofl

BBB finally made it
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:49 am

That's Michael Jordan Crawford to you.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:57 am

He’s welcome in LA now. Can always use another big baller
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:10 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Also we are 46-34 and yet to clinch a playoff spot meanwhile the 42-37 Bucks and 42-38 Bucks clinched a couple of games ago.

Bucks so good they're in the East twice Cool

FeelsGoodMan
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:23 pm

CBarca wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Also we are 46-34 and yet to clinch a playoff spot meanwhile the 42-37 Bucks and 42-38 Bucks clinched a couple of games ago.

FeelsGoodMan

75 losses though
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:20 pm

CBarca wrote:

FeelsGoodMan

Lmao meant the Wizards.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:56 am

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:17 am

Freeza wrote:

This guy literally has 50 of these plays each seasons

Such a bitch.
Steph needs to come back ASAP so we can sweep these guys in the WCF.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:39 am

We could have a scenario with Denver @ Minnesota on the last game of the regular season where the winner will finish 8th and the loser will be 9th and miss the playoffs

What a match that will be if it plays out accordingly

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:57 am

I mean we are 5th seed and with two games left we can still finish 9th.

The whole thing is utterly mental.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:03 am

Found out that Bucks keep their pick if they finish in 6

I'm happy with both 6 and 7 right now tbh, just learned bucks keep their pick this year if they finish in sixth. Need to improve the team around Giannis ASAP, so getting another player out of the first round is big (even if it's not lottery).

That being said, last year the Bucks drafted DJ Wilson, they've got Rashad Vaughn in the first round, not to mention Thon.

Other than Giannis you could not draft worse. Embarrassing. I have some faith in Thon though, he's young and clearly a project. I could see him staying shit forever though.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:05 am

CBarca wrote:
I have some faith in Thon though, he's young and clearly a project. I could see him staying shit forever though.

hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:19 am

Tbh I played along with it because he could potentially be like 28

But he just looks so young. But that can be deceiving, what's important is to watch him play.

He can't be any smarter than a farily clueless 19 or 20 year old. Looks like a lost lamb out on the court
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:32 am

All I know is he looks like a black pencil. He's probably the age he says he is.

Ibaka on the other hand. Dude is not 28 Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:23 am

I know middle schoolers who probably are more defensively aware than Thon

He makes up for his lack of a big body by being a smart player and positioning wel-- oh, wait he's awful at that too.

Need Kyle O'quinn
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:08 pm

It took forty *bleep* seven wins but we've finally clinched a playoff spot.

The West and it's insanity can *bleep* off tbh.

Also Mirotic with a beard couldn't hit the broadside of a barn but since shaving he's averaging over 25 and 10.

None of this makes any *bleep* sense.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:27 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It took forty *bleep* seven wins but we've finally clinched a playoff spot.

The West and it's insanity can *bleep* off tbh.

Also Mirotic with a beard couldn't hit the broadside of a barn but since shaving he's averaging over 25 and 10.

None of this makes any *bleep* sense.

reverse Samson theory
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:56 pm

Nuggets @ wolves for the last spot ffs

Team Nuggets

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Our game with San Antonio is pretty huge despite we've both clinched.

It's not certain yet because Utah need to win out, but assuming they do a win or loss basically means we play Portland or Houston.

Not that i'm scared of Houston or anything, it's just playing against them is a complete aids experience. Would rather play the 96 Bulls tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Our game with San Antonio is pretty huge despite we've both clinched.

It's not certain yet because Utah need to win out, but assuming they do a win or loss basically means we play Portland or Houston.

Not that i'm scared of Houston or anything, it's just playing against them is a complete aids experience. Would rather play the 96 Bulls tbh.

You see! rofl
That's why I want Steph back ASAP so we can sweep those mu'fckers
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next