dmize
Art Morte
McLewis
CBarca
urbaNRoots
16 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Fri 23 Feb - 9:40

I'm enjoying the haterade tbh

Also didn't know that fact about Suns/playoff spot. If that's true it's hard to argue the Lakers aren't bum ass. Young, but bum ass as it stands

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Fri 23 Feb - 9:47

I personally feel the Lakers are in a good position now, and in a good position going forward. I have question marks over there current coach, but you know I can see them getting a big player, if not a few in the next summer or two, and then they'll be competing for high playoff seeds again.

The Liverpool comparison is also poor. At least the Lakers have won championships since the 00s.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 23 Feb - 10:01

El Gunner wrote:I personally feel the Lakers are in a good position now, and in a good position going forward. I have question marks over there current coach, but you know I can see them getting a big player, if not a few in the next summer or two, and then they'll be competing for high playoff seeds again.

The Liverpool comparison is also poor. At least the Lakers have won championships since the 00s.

Most successful team this century, but we haven’t had succes in two decades according to Mole.

I’m usually very hard on the Lakers myself. Or at least I’d say so. I still don’t have a lot of faith in Luke Walton at all. His lack of implementing an offense after almost two years is not ideal.

We haven’t had cap space or the need to sign FAs since Shaq really, up until 2014. And even then Kobe’s contract crippled our spending power (happy he got it) and our stubborn GM in Mitch Kupchack who refused to contact agents before FA opened.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 23 Feb - 10:54

El Gunner wrote:I personally feel the Lakers are in a good position now, and in a good position going forward. I have question marks over there current coach, but you know I can see them getting a big player, if not a few in the next summer or two, and then they'll be competing for high playoff seeds again.

Liverpool won the CL in 05, comparison is apt because the franchise consistently gets praise for nothing and people readily assume it will all be fantastic because they had great players at some point and every year they continue to suck.

It's exactly the same levels of delusion and fan nostalgia despite the fact they continue to suck.

The haterade is very well earned, I wouldn't say anything if people didn't act like they are defending champions every year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 23 Feb - 11:00

It’s not comparable at all Laughing

You’re ridiculous now. You even said Lakers hadn’t been relevant for two decades.

How can you even say that with a straight face?

People are acting like Lakers will get Paul George because he’s said he wanted to come himself. It’s not out of nowhere. It’s straight from the horse’s mouth.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri 23 Feb - 19:09

Didn't even realize it was Luca vs me/Robes tonight

Bucks up 118-115 with 40 seconds left in 1st OT. Why did Bledsoe just take a three with the clock winding down when he has a clearly injured wrist? ffs, air balled it.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri 23 Feb - 19:10

Raptors have 12.8 seconds, down 3
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri 23 Feb - 19:13

Raptors can't get the three to fall (DeRozan miss, well guarded), but in the scramble for the rebound DeRozan gets the ball and dunks it. Bucks inbound up by one, and Raptors foul with 0.8 seconds left. They had a foul to give though, Bucks rebound, and now it's 0.4 seconds left with Terry at the line.

EDIT: The Bucks beat the Raptors 122-119 at the Raptors home! You could hear a pin drop.

Is this a preview for CB vs Luca part two in the Champions League? We'll see
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 23 Feb - 19:25

We 100% deserved to lose that game. We were like 3/19 from 3 point in the second half-deep into OT (whenever commentators announced it)

Refs seemed like dogshit, JV was fouled on the buzzer beating dunk and in OT on a dunk (he was even bleeding from the shot, unreal). With that being said, I know there were missed calls on the Bucks, too, it was a physical game.

Well deserved. We bricked too many shots and had some questionable defensive plays. It was nice to battle back, we’re really a team that rarely loses at home and it shows but it was not enough tonight.

Also, Jimmy Butler left the game injured tonight. I’m gutted, they’re saying it’s a knee injury. Before the game, a reporter asked him about sitting out for the all star game, which other players like Lou Will were upset with, and he said he would play anyone for 100k to show why he’s an all star. I thought this was unreal arrogance from Buckets who, I’ve never seen come off in this light in an interview

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 23 Feb - 19:26

Jimmy Butler tore his acl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 23 Feb - 19:28

Thibs killing another all star. More confirmed kills than the Zodiac killer
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 23 Feb - 19:32

I don’t want to be that guy who says it’s karma because he sat out the all star game

I like Buckets and I tore my ACL so I wouldn’t wish that on anyone

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 23 Feb - 19:43

Luca wrote:I don’t want to be that guy who says it’s karma because he sat out the all star game

I like Buckets and I tore my ACL so I wouldn’t wish that on anyone

No one wanted to see Butler anyways.
Can also understand why he’d want some rest. We all know Thibs don’t give him any
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 23 Feb - 19:51

AD with 45 points, 17 rebounds, 5 steals and 5 blocks :bow:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 23 Feb - 19:51

We’re cursed with FTs
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 23 Feb - 19:56

Lonzo ffs Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 23 Feb - 19:57

The Mavs showing no effort at all here. It’s an absolute disgrace rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 23 Feb - 20:01

Freeza wrote:The Mavs showing no effort at all here. It’s an absolute disgrace rofl

Not surprising when you consider what's come out of them the last week or so lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 23 Feb - 20:04

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:The Mavs showing no effort at all here. It’s an absolute disgrace rofl

Not surprising when you consider what's come out of them the last week or so lol.

Yeah that was some disgraceful stuff. Hopefully they fix that shit. Probably a problem with more teams.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 23 Feb - 20:17

Throwing this lead away already. Refs missing another two clear fouls...
Refs really have been extra horrible this year.

Doesn't help that we can't hit a shot.
Kuzma has really hit the rookie wall. He can't defend at all and his shot ain't falling.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 23 Feb - 20:24

Lonzo has a consistent shot now. Sadly his first 5-6 weeks were historically bad. But he's hit like 38% since.

Zubac seems to be quicker. Shame he wasted his time this summer eating and not working out. He isn't athletic at all, so he can't have missteps like that.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 23 Feb - 20:30

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Yeah that was some disgraceful stuff. Hopefully they fix that shit. Probably a problem with more teams.

Aye unfortunately, also to add on top that Cuban said on Dr J's podcast that he told the players our best option is to lose lol.

So that probably isn't helping.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 23 Feb - 20:47

Ingram is a god damn future superstar.. Have never been this sure of a Lakers prospect ever.

He's just blocked 3 jump shots in a quarter Proud

Those god damn arms

Also.. We got to keep Randle some way.. ffs.. He's too good to let go.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 23 Feb - 21:21

Mavericks have shot 17-36 from 3.

They're trailing by 19.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 24 Feb - 4:11

These are the stat lines for Anthony Davis in last 4 games

44 points, 17 rebounds, 2 assists, 6 steals, 3 blocks (win)

38 points, 10 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 2 blocks (win)

42 points, 15 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks (win)

45 points, 17 rebounds, 2 assists, 5 steals, 5 blocks (win)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 24 Feb - 8:31

One of the most dominant players in the league ^^

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next