dmize
Art Morte
McLewis
CBarca
urbaNRoots
16 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:36 pm

*stat compiler who shoots 43%...sorry

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:47 am

Freeza wrote:
Luca wrote:Pop said today he would be surprised if Kawhi plays again this season

Now I’ve just seen something saying Kawhi refusing to play despite medical clearance

Where do you guys think he plays next season?

He's coming home
im concerned with his injury record, no point in signing a superstar who never plays
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:54 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Luca wrote:Pop said today he would be surprised if Kawhi plays again this season

Now I’ve just seen something saying Kawhi refusing to play despite medical clearance

Where do you guys think he plays next season?

He's coming home
im concerned with his injury record, no point in signing a superstar who never plays

This has been his only significant injury to date, not unlike Paul George who missed a full season and has since returned

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:14 am

Yeah he missed more games this season than he has in his entire career lol.

Besides not like Bum ass Lakers have a chance in hell of getting him anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:17 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah he missed more games this season than he has in his entire career lol.

+1 to that one

I'm fairly certain he will leave Spurs though, seems like the relationship is dead.

Also, his current contract has a player option in 2019- so next summer he could be a free agent, this could impact asking price.

Imagine he doesn't play this season and teams are afraid he won't re-sign beyond next season, could impact his trade value substantially

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:09 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah he missed more games this season than he has in his entire career lol.

What’s bum ass about the Lakers right now? hmm

I don’t why it’s bad to suggest they might actually sign someone. Just hope we don’t trade for him. Don’t want to ever lose Ingram.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:10 am

Luca wrote:

+1 to that one

I'm fairly certain he will leave Spurs though, seems like the relationship is dead.

Also, his current contract has a player option in 2019- so next summer he could be a free agent, this could impact asking price.

Imagine he doesn't play this season and teams are afraid he won't re-sign beyond next season, could impact his trade value substantially

He can always pull a Paul George and leak to the media he’ll only go to the Lakers. Because that’s a fact that PG did that and yet I’m still delusional for thinking Lakers will get him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:58 am

Why he heck does Kawhi probably leaving automatically mean he’ll go the Lakers? Spurs will send him to whichever team gives them the best offer, unless he has a no trade clause that I’m unaware of then he has no say, like how Paul George ended up at Okc this past season.

I could see George and Kawhi in LA and/or LeBron but just slow down ffs, your team is shit

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:26 pm

Luca wrote:Why he heck does Kawhi probably leaving automatically mean he’ll go the Lakers? Spurs will send him to whichever team gives them the best offer, unless he has a no trade clause that I’m unaware of then he has no say, like how Paul George ended up at Okc this past season.

I could see George and Kawhi in LA and/or LeBron but just slow down ffs, your team is shit

Where did I say anything of what you just said? Lakers are not shit. They are a below average team. Also the youngest team in the league.

I'm speaking as Kawhi choosing his team in FA next year when he's out of his Spurs contract.

Paul George is 100% coming to join us, so I don't see why I should slow down. It's so god damn obvious, but the only retort anyone gives here is just

"Lakers are a shit bum ass team". Really good coming from a NO fan who can't get their star anything other than a g-league player to play with. They can't draft at all. And they can't fill more than 30% of their god damn seats.

And Raptors. 81.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:31 pm

I just like triggering you by saying the Lakers suck to be honest, I've said on numerous times that they have a bright future and a realistic shot at George and LeBron, and even Kawhi but to get him this summer, as I said legit a post above, will depend on the offer. He can end up on Sacramento or the Knicks if that's where the Spurs decided to trade him (assuming the relationship doesn't get mended by then)

Also, there's literally nothing you could say about the Raptors that would ever trigger me. I'm well aware of our history and even at 0-82 I would still support my dinocucks Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:40 pm

Luca wrote:I just like triggering you by saying the Lakers suck to be honest, I've said on numerous times that they have a bright future and a realistic shot at George and LeBron, and even Kawhi but to get him this summer, as I said legit a post above, will depend on the offer. He can end up on Sacramento or the Knicks if that's where the Spurs decided to trade him (assuming the relationship doesn't get mended by then)

Also, there's literally nothing you could say about the Raptors that would ever trigger me. I'm well aware of our history and even at 0-82 I would still support my dinocucks Proud

I hope to god we don't trade for him though.

I think Ingram straight up would be enough if he demanded a trade. I wouldn't want to do that at all. Not worth it. Ingram is a guaranteed all star at some point imo and Pop loves him.

I still think we'll most likely only get George. Don't know about LeBron. He's very unpredictable. Could see him going to 76ers. Bill Simmons is very certain he's going to L.A to kickstart his plan to become the fourth african american billionaire.

Would be preferable on long term to only get PG. Then wait to 2019 FA.

Then we can trade Deng (his last year) away for whatever picks we are able to trade without getting other contracts and have the space for maybe 3 max players and our rookie scaled contracts. Would be a ridiculous roster.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:00 pm

So many moves could still happen before Kawhi actually gets a thought of where he wants to go to lol, so impossible to say as of this moment, but yea it seems like his time at San Antonio is running short.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:05 pm

El Gunner wrote:So many moves could still happen before Kawhi actually gets a thought of where he wants to go to lol, so impossible to say as of this moment, but yea it seems like his time at San Antonio is running short.

Reminds me of the time when the Bulls’ medical staff almost killed Deng
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:15 pm

Draft night trade for Kawhi imo- but I do have a strange feeling they'll try to work it out, he's far too good to give up on like this, Spurs aren't known for such stuff. They even held onto Aldridge

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:19 pm

Luca wrote:Draft night trade for Kawhi imo- but I do have a strange feeling they'll try to work it out, he's far too good to give up on like this, Spurs aren't known for such stuff. They even held onto Aldridge

Brooklyn pick for Kawhi done deal.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:23 pm

Freeza wrote:

What’s bum ass about the Lakers right now? hmm

I don’t why it’s bad to suggest they might actually sign someone. Just hope we don’t trade for him. Don’t want to ever lose Ingram.

Because Kobe aside you have been irrelevant for nearly 2 decades lol.

I'm just sick of Lakers do this and Lakers do that when they have been a joke franchise every since Dr Buss died.

Also you are closer to the Suns than you are to a playoff spot, that quantifies as bum ass IMO.

No offence to you but i hate irrelevant sports teams who just because they have a history people assume they are certain to obtain top players.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they sign nobody of note this summer.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:29 pm

For me, its less about the history, even less about the 'young, talented core', as teams can be ripped apart and re-made to better seemingly overnight, but the most important thing is the market. It's Los Angeles, that is the biggest pulling factor for any player.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:31 pm

I assume we will obtain George, because he's said he wanted to go to the Lakers all year.

Also nearly two decades? We won a title this god damn decade Laughing

We've been a bad team ever since Kobe's achilles until this season, where we've been a lot better than our record. And so god damn unlucky in multiple games. Pretty good record whenever Lonzo has been healthy.

Also calling the Lakers irrelevant is just ignorant. They're relevant. And it's pissing you off that they're going to get players, when the Pelicans can't attract anything other than a washed up Rondo even though they rigged the draft into getting a generational talent.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:31 pm

Luca wrote:For me, its less about the history, even less about the 'young, talented core', as teams can be ripped apart and re-made to better seemingly overnight, but the most important thing is the market. It's Los Angeles, that is the biggest pulling factor for any player.

No Lakers are irrelevant and we've been for the past two decades since 2013.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:34 pm

It's come out that so many NBA players etc took money against NCAA rules.

Really hope this brings down the NCAA and their corrupt pos organisation.

Players mentioned:
Fultz, Kuzma, Dennis Smith jr. and more

https://twitter.com/OMaroneyNBA/status/967049229909745664
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:52 pm

Freeza wrote:I assume we will obtain George, because he's said he wanted to go to the Lakers all year.

We've been a bad team ever since Kobe's achilles until this season, where we've been a lot better than our record. And so god damn unlucky in multiple games. Pretty good record whenever Lonzo has been healthy.

Also calling the Lakers irrelevant is just ignorant. They're relevant. And it's pissing you off that they're going to get players, when the Pelicans can't attract anything other than a washed up Rondo even though they rigged the draft into getting a generational talent.

This has nothing to do with the Pelicans Laughing i have long accepted we can't attract talent tbh and that's an example why i hate the Lakers hype so much tbh.

Who was the last legitimate free agent you signed?

I went as back as far as 2009 and there's nothing there Laughing If you are gonna shit on signing Rondo at least have something better in your recent history.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:57 pm

Mole stop hating lol
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:I assume we will obtain George, because he's said he wanted to go to the Lakers all year.

This has nothing to do with the Pelicans Laughing i have long accepted we can't attract talent tbh and that's an example why i hate the Lakers hype so much tbh.

Who was the last legitimate free agent you signed?

I went as back as far as 2009 and there's nothing there Laughing If you are gonna shit on signing Rondo at least have something better in your recent history.

Recent history? Didn’t have any cap, and didn’t need to sign anyone. When you’ve got Kobe, Pau and Odom taking up your cap space you can’t really sign anyone.

We’ve failed in two free agency pitches. Aldridge and Carmelo. Can’t really say I’m crying about that.

Also better than Rondo? Lou Williams is better than Rondo Laughing seems like you didn’t actually even bother to look at it. You just assumed we hadn’t signed good players.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:09 pm

No he isn't and i did look, every year till 2009 and gave up.

You are so delusional and biased lmao, every year you have tried in last 5 years and every year you failed.

You will fail again and next year we will hear the same shit over again because you are the Lakers and apparently entitled to everything despite the fact you have done nothing to prove it over the last decade plus.

No different to Liverpool fans tbh, sickening.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:No he isn't and i did look, every year till 2009 and gave up.

You are so delusional and biased lmao, every year you have tried in last 5 years and every year you failed.

You will fail again and next year we will hear the same shit over again because you are the Lakers and apparently entitled to everything despite the fact you have done nothing to prove it over the last decade plus.

No different to Liverpool fans tbh, sickening.

Okay, sure. Lou isn’t better than Rondo. And I’m the biased one.

Why do you keep saying last decade plus? We’ve won two titles in the last 10 years. Stop lying to make it seem worse god damn Laughing

How am I biased when Paul George has expressed his wish to come here unless OKC did incredibly well. Which they obvious won’t and haven’t done so far.

We haven’t tried to sign any FAs while Magic and Pelinka have run the team. We’ve had 3 free agencies where we’ve failed.

You’re such an incredible hater. It’s amazing really.
Anthony Davis saying he’s been thinking about leaving must’ve really kicked the hating into overdrive.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:40 pm

I'm enjoying the haterade tbh

Also didn't know that fact about Suns/playoff spot. If that's true it's hard to argue the Lakers aren't bum ass. Young, but bum ass as it stands
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next