dmize
Art Morte
McLewis
CBarca
urbaNRoots
16 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Luca wrote:Westbrook looks twice as big as IT

How is Isaiah going to guard Curry in the finals? But it’s ok they have top nba defender Rose behind him who also can’t guard him

What a time

He isn't, this Cavs ain't going to the finals.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Okc playing the game of their lives

It’s going to be unreal when the cavs smash everyone in the playoffs (in the east), after the performances we’ve seen this season

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:03 pm

looool Westbrook with that failed dunk
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:04 pm

Luca wrote:Okc playing the game of their lives

It’s going to be unreal when the cavs smash everyone in the playoffs (in the east), after the performances we’ve seen this season

I know they've done that before, but this Cavs team has some genuine problems, not just a case of coasting in RS.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:07 pm

Absolutely. I’ve just seen this story unfold 1000 times.

There’s no reason to doubt LeBron come playoff time right now.

After all, their record is still 27-17

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:09 pm

43 pts against Cleveland in the 1st quarter. That's just bad. Non-contender bad.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:11 pm

Luca wrote:Absolutely. I’ve just seen this story unfold 1000 times.

There’s no reason to doubt LeBron come playoff time right now.

After all, their record is still 27-17

LeBron's not the problem, he's having another great season, but what about the others? If this is the best the East can put up against the Warriors it's sad. No, this is where either the Raptors or the Celtics unsettle the balance.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:19 pm

This happens every season since he's been back at Cleveland lol.

They'll get back to the finals again and comfortably, what a lot of people are ignoring about Boston right now is that even with Kyrie their offence absolutely sucks.

No way in hell do they beat a Lebron team 4 times in 2 weeks, it's not happening.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:27 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:This happens every season since he's been back at Cleveland lol.

They'll get back to the finals again and comfortably, what a lot of people are ignoring about Boston right now is that even with Kyrie their offence absolutely sucks.

No way in hell do they beat a Lebron team 4 times in 2 weeks, it's not happening.

LeBron LeBron LeBron, that's what everyone's chanting, along with "they've done this before". I just see if differently. This Cavs is the worst in the last 3 years. LeBron is as good as ever, but he just hasn't got the supporting cast.

It's going to be the Raptors or the Celtics this year. Neither of them can beat the Warriors, but both of them are better than the Cavs.

Then again, if the Cavs change their mind and trade that Brooklyn pick, maybe they could add a good player.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:36 pm

You wasn't watching in the previous seasons, trust me when i say this but they were just as bad this time last year performance wise.

They were just as bad defensively and even worse when Lebron went to the bench. Seriously they like averaged -10 if not more when Lebron wasn't on the court last year.

Raptors will be lucky if they get a game and Boston will be lucky if they get two games. Playoffs are a different time, there's a reason why nobody who watches consistently over the last 5 years is taking this shit seriously.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:41 pm

Well see in April, I guess Cool
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:41 pm

Can anyone explain to me why OKC don't have a better record? They are absoluteöy stacked.

They are much better now tbf but what a horrendous start.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:43 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Can anyone explain to me why OKC don't have a better record? They are absoluteöy stacked.

Chemistry and their bench is pretty shit. Getting 3 no 1 options to figure it out how to seamlessly play together takes a long time to work.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:53 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Can anyone explain to me why OKC don't have a better record? They are absoluteöy stacked.

Some aren't too happy with Anthony. Apparently takes shots like he's 5 years younger.

The main event's almost here now.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:02 pm

No bench, took them a bit to get going chemistry wise

And you have 3 players who on a good night shoot 40-45% and turn the ball over quite a bit

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You wasn't watching in the previous seasons, trust me when i say this but they were just as bad this time last year performance wise.

They were just as bad defensively and even worse when Lebron went to the bench. Seriously they like averaged -10 if not more when Lebron wasn't on the court last year.

Raptors will be lucky if they get a game and Boston will be lucky if they get two games. Playoffs are a different time, there's a reason why nobody who watches consistently over the last 5 years is taking this shit seriously.

Yep. Just doesn't matter until the moment that changes. Right now, we have a strong basis to say that the Cavs will be in the finals. LeBron's extra gear and he does have an improved bench, the main thing is whether or not IT can find even half of the form he had at the Celtics. I'm not so sure if he can, but I don't even think it matters in terms of getting out of the East.

I can't even imagine the Raptors being the team to beat the Cavs. I don't even think we can beat the Celtics. I'm confident against the rest in the East though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:42 pm

I maintain the Celtics could prove to be stiff opposition for the Cavs. They won't have it as easy like they did last season in the EC finals.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:08 am

I would agree if their offence didn't suck, which will show up in the playoffs more than it does now.

I'm big fans of their team defensively and the promise of Brown and Tatum but i genuinely do feel like offensively they will struggle when it counts.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:21 am

I think the Celtics are just a year away but they’re poised to lock down the east for a couple of years potentially

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:36 am

Duke now has the top 3 top100 recruits next year.

Hopefully the improved lottery odds will help us if we fail in FA Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:39 am

Freeza wrote:Duke now has the top 3 top100 recruits next year.

Hopefully the improved lottery odds will help us if we fail in FA Molenation

I want those Lonzo lobs to Zion
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:50 am

Already thinking of tanking next year

Lakers going full "process"?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:55 am

Luca wrote:Already thinking of tanking next year

Lakers going full "process"?

If we don’t get Paul George we’ll not sign anyone that’ll make us a non lottery team unless our three great young players improve so much they’ll carry us into the playoffs.

We won’t spend money on garbage again. Hopefully.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:00 am

I can buy that.

One of Paul George, Cousins, or LeBron would change that real quick.

The core of Lonzo, Kuzma and Ingram would be a nice thing to watch develop on its own for another season though

Were about to play Minnesota away, after playing the Spurs at home last night. I'm not expecting us to play well

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:02 am

Nvm, Butler and Crawford aren't playing- that reduces the Wolves' rotation to 4 players

Watch us still lose Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:05 am

Can't wait till we convince LeBron to sign for 500k over 3 years.

WATTBA.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next