RealGunner
Harmonica
El Kommander
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gracias Cristiano - Page 3 Empty Re: Gracias Cristiano

Post by Doc Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:53 am

Yup, I figure it was not some loose translation. He does think that highly of himself to a point of self delusion but, for the very least, his arrogance has actual merit.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:57 am

Google translate of France Football's article.

The Ballon d'Or has become commonplace for Cristiano Ronaldo?

"Banal, it will never be! At the beginning of my career, my goal was to win a Ballon d'Or. When I arrived in Manchester, I saw what a turning point in my career, I thought it would not be impossible. I felt I had the potential to do it, and I realized it was a workable goal. But, over the years, I thought that a Golden Ball was not enough. "

His rivalry with Lionel Messi
"I won a Golden Ball before Messi. Then he doubled me by winning four in a row. I do not hide that then, I was sad and angry. I went to the ceremonies and I never won. At one point, I was even unmotivated. I did not want to come anymore. Being there for the photo, it did not interest me. "

His place among the best
"No player has got as many individual trophies as me. And I'm not talking here about the Golden Ball. It means something, no? (...) You know, I respect everyone's preferences. but I do not see anyone better than me. I always thought that. No footballer realizes things that I am not able to do myself. (...) I am the best player in history. "

What is his recipe for success?
"I can explain how I eat, how I work at the gym, everything I do to be the best. And we will see if you will win five Golden Balloons. If you do not have the talent, you can forget! "

His ambitions for 2018
"There are so many competitions to play next year with Real, plus the World Cup with Portugal, that it's a little confusing things. This World Cup will be crucial in the race for the Golden Ball. Imagine that Real wins again the Champions League, that I am still the top scorer, but that I make a mediocre World Cup. Or the opposite. Many factors will come into play in 2018. "
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:22 am

Talk that talk kommander

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:20 am

Maybe more deserved this year than any other. I'm not sure how he's managed 5 when Messi is better than him every year, but

Thank you Kommander
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3