CBarca
RealGunner
Luca
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
15 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Mon 23 Oct 2017, 05:31

Luca wrote:Kuzma is most definitely the steal of this draft

He looks like he yanked his entire college career.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Mon 23 Oct 2017, 05:34

Davis getting these superstar calls
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 23 Oct 2017, 05:34

Freeza wrote:Davis getting these superstar calls

That was actually a clear foul, you idiot
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 23 Oct 2017, 05:35

I'm convinced we signed Bogut as a defensive coach tbh
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 23 Oct 2017, 05:45

Love to see Cousins commit uncalled offensive fouls in the paint and lock up defenders and then complain about not getting calls. Classic.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon 23 Oct 2017, 05:46

Pelicans need a new coach if they can’t win with this team mole. I refuse to believe that they can combine two of the better players in the league and struggle

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 23 Oct 2017, 05:50

Missing all these open looks and then Nelson hits that dagger... So anti-climatic ffs.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 23 Oct 2017, 05:53

So f'ing bitter... ffs
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 23 Oct 2017, 13:26

Luca wrote:Pelicans need a new coach if they can’t win with this team mole. I refuse to believe that they can combine two of the better players in the league and struggle

I knew that anyway tbh, we were much better team with Monty Williams.

Trouble is i don't really trust the FO to fire him and get the right man in while getting enough wins for a playoff spot. We should have fired him last season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon 23 Oct 2017, 14:06

Have to say though, love seeing a team have two bigs in the same lineup. Talented ones, too. Style of play that's been going out of fashion for some time. Really hope Pelicans do well
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon 23 Oct 2017, 14:11

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:There's plenty of 7 footers Draymond does stop though on a regular basis hmm

Davis is literally the only player who shits on him, i just meant in the sense he's probably the best defender in the league alongside Kawhi and he has nothing for him.

You called him the most skilled finisher. He really isn't. He's the most freakiest freak in freaktown. Giannis and him are the two weirdest bodies I've ever seen.

There's a lot more skilled finishers. Curry is probably the most skilled right now.

Also. I really love Josh Hart. Great player.

Told you he'd be a good pick.

No clue why players who are consistently great in college get so far down in the draft just because they went to school for four years. I understand it, I wouldn't spend a top 15 pick on one of those players either, but Hart going at 30 surprised me. He's the kind of talent (proven, consistent talent over four years, national championship winning player) who I'd feel fine taking at 20 tbh.

Tons of those players who had a good one or two years in college, well enough to get drafted first round but later first round end up being frauds tbh, would rather spend a 23/24 pick on a player like Hart. Lakers stole him at 30 imo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 23 Oct 2017, 14:13

@CB

I'm not complaining though. Hart seems like an incredible defender already, and he can hit the spot up 3. Both he and Kuzma are older players. I'm really happy. Hope it translates to wins though.

Seems like Randle hit a turning point in the second half last night. Hope he finally realized how good he can be if he shows effort.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon 23 Oct 2017, 14:29

Another case in point from last year is Brogdon. Was a really good player for four years at Virginia, defensively solid, great shooter. Bucks take him in the second round, wins ROY and looks good again this year.

Maybe his ceiling isn't as high, but Bucks got him right now for a couple years on a really cheap contract playing significant minutes, playing good D and getting at least ~10 ppg with another 4-5 assists per game on 40% 3pt shooting. That's great value.

On the other hand you've got Diamond Stone who went one and done at Maryland, looked good and taken at pick 40 as a potential high ceiling center in the second round. Dude got waived by the bulls a week ago Laughing

Would rather, at a lower pick, take the player I've seen do it for multiple years. Obviously I've cherry picked my examples to suit my point, but ayyy it is what it is. I don't watch enough NBA to give many other examples off the top of my head
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 23 Oct 2017, 14:36

NBA teams have a stigma other player who spend more than one year in college.

He's too slow, he can't defend, he's not athletic etc etc.

Like all things it will eventually die though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 23 Oct 2017, 15:11

Apparently Spurs really wanted Kuzma. Would’ve been deadly. My god.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon 23 Oct 2017, 15:56

Not surprised, the Spurs have a way of finding these talents in the draft. Probably the best run organization in the league and with the best coach.

Raps going to smash them tonight though (I'm not confident at all)

Also 95% certain were going to lose to the Lakers this week

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon 23 Oct 2017, 19:37

Eric Bledsoe met with Suns before shootaround and was sent home. He will not play vs. Sacramento

Good lord

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 23 Oct 2017, 19:49

Thunders are awful. don't even watch NBA but what a shit team. Hope they get relegated.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 23 Oct 2017, 19:52

Luca wrote:Eric Bledsoe met with Suns before shootaround and was sent home. He will not play vs. Sacramento

Good lord

Who took him in fantasy? Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon 23 Oct 2017, 19:54

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Luca wrote:Eric Bledsoe met with Suns before shootaround and was sent home. He will not play vs. Sacramento

Good lord

Who took him in fantasy? Laughing

Kazuhiko's team, is that betty?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 23 Oct 2017, 19:58

Yeah.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 23 Oct 2017, 20:06

Bledsoe deserves better. The Sanchez/Ozil of NBA.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon 23 Oct 2017, 21:49

What if the Cavs trade IT for Bledsoe

The absolute banter it would be

New Orleans should get on that, or the Clippers (Jordan already tweeted telling him to come back)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 23 Oct 2017, 21:54

What can we offer them though, that's the problem with giving ridiculous contracts to shite players like Asik.

We literally have no assets to get better. I'd say Bucks and Denver seem the favourites.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon 23 Oct 2017, 22:33

Bucks also have several shite players on bad contracts though. The players the bucks would want to shed that Suns might want as halfway serviceable players (Delly, Mirza) are the ones on the bad contracts. Henson is on a shit contract and shit as well. Bucks are over cap iirc

Bucks would have to lose the likes of Brogdon or Middleton and something else. Getting rid of Middleton is a bad idea. Bucks could try and get Jabari involved but his value is ???? After two ACL tears...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 23 Oct 2017, 22:43

Alright. One last chance to NBA.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next