Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ?

+20
nj
M99
barca 2011
Zamuro
theaguia
BarcaKizz
FennecFox7
Sushi Master
ErPupone
cyberman
DeviAngel
FilipeFerreira
Lex
Luca
BarrileteCosmico
Ganso
The Madrid One
xabi
El Chelsea Fuerte
JuvenelCuore
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Would you get a tattoo of something related to your team ?

Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ? Vote_lcap29%Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 10 ]
Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ? Vote_lcap56%Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ? Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 19 ]
Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ? Vote_lcap15%Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 34

Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ? Empty Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ?

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 3:45

I think I would be down to get one, and I know I am Juventus for life.

Unlike one Fernando Torres who has a LPool tattoo and plays for Chelsea. Razz
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ? Empty Re: Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ?

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:01

No thank you.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ? Empty Re: Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ?

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:03

Saw a guy walking shirtless downtown and across the span of his shoulder blades he had the word "PORTUGAL" in cursive.

To be honest, I found it really cheap and tacky. I mean, I would have incorporated a little more art into it, or some symbol of some sort.

And no, it is not because I am not a fan of Portugal ... I understand that thread did me no favors in times like these. Razz
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:04

Im a fan of tatooes. But I would not tatoo a club logo or something like that
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:08

wow i cant believe people are putting no!

in a couple of years (19) i will def get the real madrid crest on my right arm just where the lfp symbol is on madrid shirts

go to the 20th second, i dream of a tattoo like that, and ill prob get it. bounce
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:10

yes,i have a 18th scudetto tattoo in my balls.

if you lift my wenger,youll see it
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:11

The Madrid One wrote:wow i cant believe people are putting no!

in a couple of years (19) i will def get the real madrid crest on my right arm just where the lfp symbol is on madrid shirts

go to the 20th second, i dream of a tattoo like that, and ill prob get it. bounce

That is a nice tattoo. And I can see where people are coming from. I would get it but I want to be a lawyer and I am not sure that a tattoo would be the best career move, especially if I cannot enjoy flaunting it around. Smile
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:12

well i dream to be a womanizer in madrid, and all around spain, so the tatoo will do me well in most cities Very Happy
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:13

The Madrid One wrote:well i dream to be a womanizer in madrid, and all around spain, so the tatoo will do me well in most cities Very Happy

Just do not wear a tank top or go to a beach in Barcelona and I am sure you will be fine. Wink
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:14

i wonder how much it hurts though? whats the average cost of a tatoo like the one i pointed out?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:19

JuvenelCuore wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:wow i cant believe people are putting no!

That is a nice tattoo. And I can see where people are coming from. I would get it but I want to be a lawyer and I am not sure that a tattoo would be the best career move, especially if I cannot enjoy flaunting it around. Smile
That's actually amongst the least tacky sports tattoos i've seen, and would be a good choice, if you're into that
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:21

The Madrid One wrote:i wonder how much it hurts though? whats the average cost of a tatoo like the one i pointed out?

I mean, getting on your arm is apparently one of the least painful spots compared to the spleen, the chest, or the eyelids which is bizarre (see Lil Wayne).

Cost wise ? Maybe a couple of hundred, more if you want color and depending on the difficulty, which judging by the tattoo is pretty moderate.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:22

400 dollars -, + immortality here i come. anyone else? what type of tatoos would you get juvenelcuore if you got one?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:32

The Madrid One wrote:400 dollars -, + immortality here i come. anyone else? what type of tatoos would you get juvenelcuore if you got one?

I believe you could find it for that cheap, I have some relatives with tattoos and they told me.

What tattoo would I get ? My cousin had a portrait of his son on his arm which I liked, but football-related, I would put three logos on my back, somewhat small underneath my shoulder blades.

Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ? Pescara+logo

Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ? Reggina+logo

Those would be to the left and right of a larger Juventus logo. Those clubs are where my Mother and Father are from, so I support them as they are my local teams.

I have not given it much though, but I like Beckham's tattoos of his sons' names, the 10-rose picture for his 10th anniversary, and the angel on his back.

Kind of long-winded. Razz
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:34

Reggina? You're Calabrese nel?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:40

Luca wrote:Reggina? You're Calabrese nel?

Mezzo. Wink

My Father is Calabrese, my Mother is Abruzzese so you can imagine the debates my family gets into when they meet, being from those parts of Italy.

Are you from there Luca ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:40

Would get the Arsenal crest somewhere. I wouldn't get the words ARSENAL done though, that would just look stupid
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:41

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Luca wrote:Reggina? You're Calabrese nel?

Mezzo. Wink

My Father is Calabrese, my Mother is Abruzzese so you can imagine the debates my family gets into when they meet, being from those parts of Italy.

Are you from there Luca ?

My parents, their parents etc.
Amantea, Calabria

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:42

I want this tatoo Very Happy
Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ? Benfica28yi9sg3
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:43

Lex wrote:Would get the Arsenal crest somewhere. I wouldn't get the words ARSENAL done though, that would just look stupid

I agree, I posted up about the Portugal guy.

Also, I do not see the point in putting PORTUGAL. I mean, it is a nationality so you can kind of tell right off the bat he is Portuguese even without the tattoo if you know what I mean whereas the team you support domestically is anyone's guess.

Hope that made sense.

If I were a Gunners fan, I would love to have a cannon as a tattoo.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:44

I willl tattoo the first picture the first zebraa

Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ? 277112815_7d22f9d047

just without the shield only the zebra and the crown in black color !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:45

DeviAngel wrote:I willl tattoo the first picture the first zebraa

Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ? 277112815_7d22f9d047

Haha, this is exactly what I had in mind IF I were to get a tattoo team related but I don't think I will get a tattoo at all.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 4:46

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I willl tattoo the first picture the first zebraa

Haha, this is exactly what I had in mind IF I were to get a tattoo team related but I don't think I will get a tattoo at all.

great minds think alike
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 5:06

To steal an old joke, I had Manchester United tattooed on my member...with room to spare

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 5:10

cyberman wrote:To steal an old joke, I had Manchester United tattooed on my member...with room to spare

Haha, I bet you mean "MU."

Would you ever get a tattoo of something related to your team ? Trollface

I joke though. Classic joke.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next