Juventus Tattoo

+2
marottalad
juventus101
6 posters

Go down

Juventus Tattoo Empty Juventus Tattoo

Post by juventus101 Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:15 am

I'm heavily thinking about getting a tattoo of Juve. What do you guys think? Is it too much? I don't think so, but I'm wondering what you guys think.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus Tattoo Empty Re: Juventus Tattoo

Post by marottalad Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:31 am

a juve logo would be gay as fuk maybe get fino alle fine written that could look allright
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:27 pm

I was thinking of getting 'Juve storia di un grande amore' as a tattoo.

The good thing about a football tattoo is that if you're not a bandwagoner then it's not a tattoo you're going to regrett later in life.

That's why I :facepalm: at people who get lovehearts with a recent girlfriends name inside or something. Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Get it bro.. Im lat least a 3rd generation juventus fan, it's more than just a team, it's a bond I have with my family and friends.. So no, it's not too much..
Just dont get it somewhere you'll regret... I'd stay away from the team logo and go for something a little more subtle as well..
Personally I got the 29th scudetto on my calf.. The 29th was special for me cause it was the first year I watched every single game and officially became addicted. Also it symbolized the hardships the club and the fans went through, we were stuck with 29 for a good couple years.. Basically saying that I actually became a real fan when we were at our lowest, like most of us on this forum I'm sure..
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:27 pm

My honest advice as a married man who just became a dad last week to you would be don't do it! We love Juve...but at the end of the day it's a football club! Get a Tattoo of your soulmates name or maybe when you have children...nothing will make you feel the way your kids and family will...not even Juve winning 10 champions leagues in a row! For me there are more personal things than football and I'm sure you have to even if you don't know it yet Smile

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Was browsing through google images and don't recommend to get the logo as a tat, I don't think it's aesthetically pleasing.

This is one of the only ones that I liked: http://images.artedelcorpo.com/public/users/32479/images/b/13800.png
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:59 pm

inderbaby wrote:My honest advice as a married man who just became a dad last week to you would be don't do it! We love Juve...but at the end of the day it's a football club! Get a Tattoo of your soulmates name or maybe when you have children...nothing will make you feel the way your kids and family will...not even Juve winning 10 champions leagues in a row! For me there are more personal things than football and I'm sure you have to even if you don't know it yet Smile

congrats man.. a kid definitely helps put some things in perspective.

but as far as the juve tattoo, i wouldnt get it if its gonna stand out.. mine just kinda blends in to all the other ones. I dont really have the most meaningful tattoos as it is, so one of juve isnt going to hurt..
tattoos dont really need to have this huge emotional connection attached to it in my opinion.

Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down