lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 38 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:03 am

Raisport reports that Cancelo to Juve is a done deal with Pjaca going the other way, and that the Portuguese fullback will sign a 5-year contract with Juve worth 3m per year.

Today's Gazzetta also says that Juventus are close to signing Cancelo in a cash (~15m) + Pjaca deal.

Also La Stampa is reporting that Juventus have offered Pjaca to Valencia in a deal to bring Joao Cancelo to Turin

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 38 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:11 pm

PSV Eindhoven ready to offer €15-€20M to sign Kean - GDS

According to the latest reports from La Gazzetta dello Sport, Juventus are set to cash in on several of most talented young players during this summer’s transfer window.

Indeed, they could raise as much as €50 million by selling the likes of Alberto Cerri, Rolando Mandragora and Moise Kean, while Marko Pjaca will also be allowed to leave should an acceptable offer arrive.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:29 pm

This is the story from Gazzetta:

Pjaca, Mandragora, Kean and... Juve, the little jewels are a treasure

[...The story of Pjaca which we all know...]

Abroad could also go Alberto Cerri, 22 year old and 19 goals in B with Perugia. Juve signed him for free from the bankrupt Parma. Now they can resell him for more than 10m: he is liked by Eintracht Frankfurt, The Signora values him at 15m but for 12m negotiations can be closed.

Foreign sirens sounding also for Kean, 18 years old and 4 goals with Hellas. PSV is asking for him again and could offer up to 15-20m.

Italian clues instead for Rolando Mandragora, 20 year old midfielder that in January 2016 costed Juve 6m + bonuses. Mandragora is liked by Atalanta and Fiorentina but in the end could go to his former team (Genoa), with which Juve has optimal relationships. The two clubs will meet in the coming days to speak of the player, who is valued at 15m. With Mandragora, Sturaro could also join. The limitations are due to the salary (1.5m), too high for Preziosi.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:04 pm

Marotta:

"For the moment, Higuaín has not asked to be sold. Emre Can is set to arrive within the next 10-days. Cancelo is an interesting profile. Icardi is just fantasy talk."
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:12 pm

Massimo Carrera on Golovin: “He has all the qualities to become a top player. He’s absolutely ready to play in Italy & Juventus.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:03 am

Legendary DM Ivan Sesar now plays for FC Inter Turku Laughing

Another betrayal, i am devastated
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:44 am

Beppe Marotta says Aleksandr Golovin ‘is more than just a possibility for Juventus’ but ‘we’re still far away’ for Matteo Darmian.

Golovin has been likened to Pjanic in playing style, with the Russian described ‘better’ than the reported Barcelona target, but Marotta suggested Juve could have both midfielders on their books next season.

“Golovin? It’s more than just a possibility. We haven’t received any offers for Pjanic,” he told Corriere dello Sport.

However, the Bianconeri general manager was less optimistic about a deal for the Manchester United full-back.

“Darmian? We’re still far away,” he concluded.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:52 am

Looking forward to tomorrow when we all become experts on Golovin after watching him vs Saudi Arabia Molenation
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:29 pm

rincon wrote:Looking forward to tomorrow when we all become experts on Golovin after watching him vs Saudi Arabia Molenation

Hahaha nothing wrong with that. I'll probably miss the opening match though but you reminded of my 14 year old self watching Confederations Cup (already preparig for WC 2010) and doing that free scout job for Juve.
I even came up with a "potential" good enough player on Smeltz of New Zealand lol
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:00 pm

we are about to sign Andrea Favili (had been on loan with us in the past) from Ascoli for 7-8m. Always thought it was weird that he hadn't signed him already. I guess this was always on the cards.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:44 pm

Valencia CEO Mateu Alemany & the head of their technical area Pablo Longoria (former Juventus scouting manager) have landed in Milan. Expected meeting with Juventus this evening in order to try & find a deal for Joao Cancelo.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:10 pm

Allegri "Higuain to leave? To keep players against their will is harmful. We'll wait & see. During a World Cup summer, the mercato is developed after the tournament is done. We'll see what the situation is from July 9 onwards."
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:03 pm

More updates expected but the negotiations between Juventus and Valencia for Cancelo are continuing in a positive way. [Romeo Agresti]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:08 am

Who do you guys think we will end up with?

im hoping for
golovin
dembele
cancelo
martial or morata

sell higuain and all the Jabronis.. buy no Jabronis I dont wanna see Bonaventuras and Barellas of this world gtfo out here
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:23 am

Buy:

Sergej M-Savic
Darmian
Emre Can (free)
William Carvalho (free)
Howedes
Perin
Simeone

sell Higuain, Khedira, Sturaro, Pjaca
include Pjaca/Sturaro for Lazio to lower the cost
don't sell Alex Sandro (after all)
don't sell Dybala
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:04 am

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi believes Joao Cancelo and Sergej Milinkovic-Savic will join the Bianconeri this summer.
Cancelo and Milinkovic-Savic have been heavily linked with Juve in recent weeks, despite the Portuguese spending last season on loan at Inter and Lazio demanding an Italian-record fee for the midfielder.
“For Cancelo, the situation is this: he wants Juve and Juve want him, so the deal will go through,” Moggi told 7 Gold.
“Milinkovic-Savic? Talks with Lazio are already in place. He’ll also join Juventus.”

#itstimetofap
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:38 am

Martial
Douglas-Dybala
Sergej-Pjanic-Can
Alex Sandro-Chiellini-Caldara-Cancelo
Szczesny

In:
Martial
Sergej
Can
Backup ST
Cancelo
Darmian (fullback depth is necessary and he, like De Sciglio can cover both sides)

Out
Higuain (I think he'll decide to leave after the WC, just a gut feeling)
Sturaro
Mandzukic (same as Higuain, although I'd be fine to keep him)
Marchisio
Pjaca

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:29 pm

Cancelo is interesting. A bit unnecessary in his type for me for what we have and need, given his price. Hopefully a good price can be agreed with Valencia although I doubt it. They don't seem willing to give anyone discounts.

Given his all out attack style I think see we'd quite the adaptation period and Max's slow introduction (tm). Sandro already was slacking enough to prompt Max to use him forward and play Asamoah at the back.

If Sandro stays then looking at him and Cancelo starting together seems like a tough sell under Max vs a good team.

We'll need a beast DM unless we overwhelm teams hard

At least he is young and talented, so he can learn.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:56 pm

So how was our target Golovin? I didn't saw the match but from the app I see he got MOTM. Maybe we should have closed the deal already before his price goes 50/60m ?

I also read Allegri's interview earlier today and I got the feeling Higuain wants to leave. I think if Sarri goes to Chelsea the deal will happen and Morata will join us.
He said that Dybala will stay and move on next season.
So unless he has a crazy world cup he will stay one more season.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:59 pm

Golovin stole the show, albeit Saudi Arabia didn't look like they had much business being on the same field for the majority of the game.

He was really good. Excellent Pjanic-esque free kick, some wonderful assists and movement. I'll be weary of the World Cup hype but a very positive showing.

I have the same thoughts about Higuain leaving.

Last edited by Luca on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:04 pm

It's Saudi Arabia.

He was very good, but it was Saudi Arabia. Let's see him in the games going forward.

At least since In had never watched him now I saw what kind of player he is. More AM than CM. More Pogba than Pirlo.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:26 pm

Russia and CSKA Moscow starlet Aleksandr Golovin said he is “honoured and pleased by interest from Juventus, but I want to focus on the World Cup.”
Golovin was very impressive in the 5-0 opening tournament victory over Saudi Arabia, contributing a goal and two assists.
“For now I want to focus on the World Cup and Russia,” the 22-year-old midfielder told Sky Sport Italia and news agency Ansa.
“I am honoured and pleased by interest from Juventus, but I want to have a great World Cup.”
He was asked who his favourite player in the Bianconeri squad was.
“They are all strong, but Paulo Dybala is the best, as he has more creativity and is my favourite.”
Golovin has also been linked with Milan and Arsenal.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:13 pm

I cannot watch most games except on week-end, it sucks, today it was at 11 while i'm working. Gonna scout Golovin at 19 since the tv channel replays the game. At least i'll have more time for analysis as the results will be already known.

Trying to find out who is the the best potential "Juve target" in each team.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:23 pm

"I confirm that something has broken between Higuain and Juventus, the player is on the market. A chance would be Chelsea, should Sarri is the new coach." [Di Marzio]

Sky Italy claims Juventus has agreed terms with Aleksandr Golovin but CSKA are set to raise his price tag

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:29 pm

Great post, i genuinely just celebrated the first sentence. Here comes the funds for SERGEJ. At first i expect they come from Sandro's sale... seems it will be Higuain instead. Fair enough.

Dybala will get a true chance as CF, i know some of you guys wanted this. For the back up it will be a great debate.

Golovin i'll scout him in 30 minutes... with russians (both players and directors) you never know what to expect or if they won't try to screw us last minute. Remember the Witsel deal ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:54 am

I keep reading transfer rumours about Pjanic wtf scratch
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next