Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
Kaladin
Hapless_Hans
Mr Nick09
72 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 25 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Luca Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:37 pm

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 25 Maxresdefault

FFS Proud

I'm actually part of the small minority that he'll do well. Andre Silva is twice the player and he'll play with him.

Next summer, ya'll will spend big on a CF and everyone will be content.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 25 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:40 pm

Kalinic is a joke signing, one season "wonder" forever tagged as a Blackburn Rovers flop.

Never had a 20+ goals season in his whole career, including the years spent at Dnipro Dnipropetrovrsksrvsk rofl rofl
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:52 pm

Dante wrote:
Andrew wrote:Beelanisti, beelanisti everywhere.

Go back to the holes you were all hiding all these years you annoying little made in china cockroaches Heart drinking

uuuuuu , we got a badass over here

Imagine having the audacity to shit on Milan fans when last time the UpjuBentus brigade was in the shithole they were more or less begging people to consider them as a big club . Imagine the nerve on this one going the Beelan way on Milan fans when he has living memories of his club in Serie B rofl

sit down fkboy rofl
you sit down u know it all all ellinara of the couch.

Totonero and your club being relegated twice will always be part of calcios history. Chinese money can't buy that, shtboy Laughing

Also ive been reading ur posts lately and i wanted to tell you POU PAS RE KARAMITROOOO. If you think your posts are clever or funny then you've no idea how ridiculus you are Heart

NI HAO

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:57 pm

ES wrote:Monaco will try to get Belotti after Mbappe's sale (GDM)

Belotti joining Monaco , that will happen lol

Luca wrote:2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 25 Maxresdefault

FFS Proud

I'm actually part of the small minority that he'll do well. Andre Silva is twice the player and he'll play with him.

Next summer, ya'll will spend big on a CF and everyone will be content.

main man Luca knows where it's at ffs , respect

Kalinic what an agent of chaos man , i love him rofl

cannot wait to watch him play for us. As for big name CF , yeah all jokes aside , Fassone said once they had to decide how to use their remaining budget .. i guess if they get no good opening now , Kalinic and maybe 1-2 signings to fix the last obvious issues should be good and go for the top CF with CL money . Looks reasonable enough at least and i would be perfectly fine with this.

Main Man Kalinic will deliver anyway Molenation
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:02 pm

I don't think Auba was ever a real possibility due to their ridiculous valuation, his inherent class not to force a move and Milan's class not to rock the boat and focus on more reasonable targets.

Belotti, I really thought would happen, especially at the beginning of July when the links and offers were reported. I guess Cairo is really that crazy, he thought based on the transfers of Morata and Lukaku that his valuation (more than both of those players ffs) was just.

I really liken this Milan overhaul to Juventus' overhaul when Conte took the helm. It took us quite some time to get some real firepower up front. It was until Tevez joined, in a really discounted fashion a couple seasons after that it materialized. The main difference is though, we didn't spend quite as much in fashioning are squad, albeit in a different era spending time.

As long as Andre Silva is the real deal, I think he is, I think Milan is in great shape. They have one of the top defenses personnel wise in Italy for me.

MAIN MAN KALINIC Molenation

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:04 pm

Andrew wrote:
Dante wrote:
Andrew wrote:Beelanisti, beelanisti everywhere.

Go back to the holes you were all hiding all these years you annoying little made in china cockroaches Heart drinking

uuuuuu , we got a badass over here

Imagine having the audacity to shit on Milan fans when last time the UpjuBentus brigade was in the shithole they were more or less begging people to consider them as a big club . Imagine the nerve on this one going the Beelan way on Milan fans when he has living memories of his club in Serie B rofl

sit down fkboy rofl
you sit down u know it all all ellinara of the couch.

Totonero and your club being relegated twice will always be part of calcios history. Chinese money can't buy that, shtboy Laughing

Also ive been reading ur posts lately and i wanted to tell you POU PAS RE KARAMITROOOO. If you think your posts are clever or funny then you've no idea how ridiculus you are Heart

NI HAO

greek too heh hmm

not sure what's your problem but i don't really care to find out . Chill now and stop being such a fkboy rofl

Also , nobody really cares what you think either. If you don't like my shitposts here and there then ignore it . It is very simple.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:10 pm

Luca wrote:I don't think Auba was ever a real possibility due to their ridiculous valuation, his inherent class not to force a move and Milan's class not to rock the boat and focus on more reasonable targets.

Belotti, I really thought would happen, especially at the beginning of July when the links and offers were reported. I guess Cairo is really that crazy, he thought based on the transfers of Morata and Lukaku that his valuation (more than both of those players ffs) was just.

I really liken this Milan overhaul to Juventus' overhaul when Conte took the helm. It took us quite some time to get some real firepower up front. It was until Tevez joined, in a really discounted fashion a couple seasons after that it materialized. The main difference is though, we didn't spend quite as much in fashioning are squad, albeit in a different era spending time.

As long as Andre Silva is the real deal, I think he is, I think Milan is in great shape. They have one of the top defenses personnel wise in Italy for me.

MAIN MAN KALINIC Molenation

I agree , it is more or less what i think too . I agree even more on main man Kalinic tho Molenation

And yes , i do remember the struggle to get some real firepower up front , it's crossed my mind earlier in the summer it could also be the case with us. In any case , i'll worry about next summer when it comes anyway , i am very pleased with the work already done so far.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:12 pm

Great poster Dante imo

Will be a tough opponent once the JJuve-Milang internet war starts for good. The sky is already turning to red on the horizon, both sides are tense... that last skirmish between Andrew & Dante could become the equivalent of the Cuban missile crisis.

What a time to be posting Proud
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:26 pm

Can someone explain why Di Maria is being ousted from PSG? Too much partying? Sky reporting that he is going to be an outgoing player
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:29 pm

inconsistent for them IIRC but still, maybe trying to raise funds for FFP stuff, idk

@sportsczy what's the deal

also, 25m for a soon to be 30 year old Kalinic rofl you seriously couldn't do better?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:30 pm

Warrior wrote:Great poster Dante imo

Will be a tough opponent once the JJuve-Milang internet war starts for good. The sky is already turning to red on the horizon, both sides are tense... that last skirmish between Andrew & Dante could become the equivalent of the Cuban missile crisis.

rofl

My only true rival was/is S , pls don't VS me with this Andrew lad , only reason he came at me is because he somehow remembers i am also greek , that's enough for him to shit on me i guess , classic greek tbh Laughing

and anyway , although i get it , ain't nobody got time for wars and anything , some banter and shit talking is good and mandatory imo , but there's only so much room before even that gets boring.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:31 pm

Warrior wrote:Great poster Dante imo

hopefully this rivalry carries GL this season, lack of other storylines for us tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:50 am

Once Milan starts flopping, the banter will escalate that's for sure.

I am not a member of Supreme Jouncil myself, i cannot declare war. All i can do is provide help to Rincon, Luca & other notorious members if needed.

Milang nation's ABUNDANT provocations this summer did not go unnoticed.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:54 am

You've earned your place warrior.

Welcome to the Proud Brotherhood without Cups

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:08 am

Proud

oh i'll make sure you don't regret it

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:34 am

That moment when those loan sharks want their money back with 200% interest charges.

What will Milan do then?

:coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:30 am

You cant see the problem in your posts? No wonder Laughing

The shit the majority of you fckboys (as you say) post, are you satisfied with it? Is this what you call banter? Humor? This is plain cancerus trolling ffs and you idiot wonder wtf is my problem. Honestly if this is what u call humor then dear Lord, save us.

Ive been following your posts since forever and you were one of the top posters in here, no doubt about that but I guess time changes, you had to follow the "banter" trend, imitate that clueless ES instead of being a normal poster like you always were.

Go on, continue posting about your lyf, jj and keep roflimaoing on everything like a 14 year old.

Ellinara.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:38 am

Oh and it was u who replied at my post in the 1st place Laughing

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:49 am

Ion Creanga wrote:Milan fans laughing at us, while our rise was architected by their best midfielder of all time and the last manager that won them something rofl

Best midfielder of all time, as if Nils Liedholm does not exist Laughing

Consider it charity that got you some leagues. Don't forget he won as much CLs with us as your club did in your whole history.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:56 am

Juve 35 league titles, 9 CL finals
Milan 18 league titles, 11 CL finals

Wow, overall Milan really is behind by a huge margin.

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:08 am

9 CL finals, like that is some achievement rofl rofl One more and La Decima Appearanca, 3 more and La Decima Silvera Molenation
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:10 am

M99 wrote:
Ion Creanga wrote:Milan fans laughing at us, while our rise was architected by their best midfielder of all time and the last manager that won them something rofl

Best midfielder of all time, as if Nils Liedholm does not exist Laughing

Consider it charity that got you some leagues. Don't forget he won as much CLs with us as your club did in your whole history.
another idiotic argument. And what does that mean? Is ajax bigger than united and inter because they have won more cls? Was notthingham forest bigger than barca pre 2006 because they had more cl's than them? Is the amount of cls won the only metric to determine the size and success of a club or just the one that fits your argument better? Idiocy

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:45 am

I am not trolling btw. Winning the league is the most difficult, winning the Champions League is the most prestigious.

CL final is the achievement in itself, winning the trophy is a matter of one game. Yes you have the edge on us, for 5 games in a century.

Juve 2-7, laughable
Milan 7-4, in that 4 loss is included the biggest embarassment to ever occur in a CL final

I'm not saying Milan's 7 titles are unimpressive, that clutch mentality is all at your honor. But come on enough with the Silvera Decima and all that stuff, like Juve as been irrelevant in Europe Rolling Eyes
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:58 am

Enough with the La Decima Silvera, looks like some feeling have been hurt Sad

I was half joking with the Eliteventus stuff but you know its the truth when fans count reaching the final as an "achievement in itself"
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:58 am

How is winning the league more difficult when that league you are talking about is Serie A Razz

For leagues where you already have a winter break on top of having the luxury of resting your main players because you are so comfortably ahead of your rivals by the time the business end of CL arrives, the chances of doing well in CL is much higher imo.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:06 am

Glory, Serie A was not always a one team league you know. Not our problem if everyone else is in shambles.

M99, pamper yourself all you want over the only thing your club has done better than Juve since 19th century. Your definition of elite is only considering prestige.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next