Is Liverpol's quartet of Coutinho, Salah, Mane & Firmino the most electric attack in football?

+10
iftikhar
Red Alert
rincon
Great Leader Sprucenuce
zigra
Nishankly
Kaladin
Doc
Luca
Gil
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Liverpol's quartet of Coutinho, Salah, Mane & Firmino the most electric attack in football? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Liverpol's quartet of Coutinho, Salah, Mane & Firmino the most electric attack in football?

Post by iftikhar Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:49 pm

Firenze wrote:flat track bullies, only top team they've been electric against is Arsenal and well, I use the term top VERY  loosely here.

drunken

iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Is Liverpol's quartet of Coutinho, Salah, Mane & Firmino the most electric attack in football? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Liverpol's quartet of Coutinho, Salah, Mane & Firmino the most electric attack in football?

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:40 pm

Gil wrote:They're going to be a massive threat in Europe purely off the fact they can sit back, soak up pressure & counter at devastating levels against the big teams.

If there's one thing Klopp's Liverpool CAN'T do at all, it's that.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:59 pm

if Liverpool could defend as good as Atletico madrid to go with our attack we would win the prem lge and the champions lge.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:36 pm

What!!!

you are saying they are better than

Ronaldo - Benzema - Bale
Isco Disco

??????
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:04 pm

Red Alert wrote:Salah: 23 apps, 18 goals, 6 assists
Firmino: 22 apps, 12 goals, 6 assists
Coutinho: 14 apps, 9 goals, 6 assists
Mane: 15 apps, 7 goals, 5 assists

Total.......... 46 goals... 23 assists

We're one week into December............

Fake statistics, You don't get an assist of someone deflects your cross or if the keeper blocks your shot etc

I've been keeping a track of the assists, As close as they can be:

Mane 8 assists
Coutinho 7 assists
Firmino 7 assists
Salah 6 assists

Total of 28 assists.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:39 pm

futbol_bill wrote:What!!!

you are saying they are better than

Ronaldo - Benzema - Bale
Isco Disco

??????
they wouldnt need to be better. if we could defend like AM and attack as good as we do we would be a better team than madrid anyway. but as you asked the question I will answer. we don't have a player anywhere close to Ronaldo but I would take salah mane and coutinho over bale benz and isco tbh. and before you talk about midfield being better than ours I agree. but if you look at my post I said our attack with AM defence.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:36 am

I was joking, our BBC can’t even score against pub teams.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:41 am

futbol_bill wrote:I was joking, our BBC can’t even score against pub teams.
Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:46 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lul let them play a game first.

When Salah, Mane, Coutinho and Firmino are on the pitch together, one of them scores every 23 minutes.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2