Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan

+30
Helmer
Myesyats
adun101
rincon
S
FennecFox7
Lord Spencer
danyjr
titosantill
farfan
Casciavit
Perucho21
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
sportsczy
FilthyLuca
Firenze
Robespierre
Unique
Arquitecto
M99
Kaladin
Doc
halamadrid2
Thimmy
RealGunner
The Demon of Carthage
Luca
Socur Toxanarosa
Hapless_Hans
34 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:25 pm

Doc wrote:
Kaladin wrote:Best LB in the world atm

Agreed. Also, glad the man is finding his feet at Milan. Also also, Bayern always buying the wrong player.

lucas is great defensively, and theo is great going forward. its a sad thing lucas just had a very bad injury and think he had surgery keeping out for a while so he has yet to really showcase his worth but i think he will come good.

they got Benjamin Pavard on the right and lucas on the left, what more can Bayern ask lol they have world cup winning France NT starters there lol

as for Theo, again we havent had this good LB since like forever, even in early to late 2000s .. (after maldini shifted as CB making way for kaladze as LB) ; hope he gets selected in France NT...

seriously he is way better than Lucas Digne

Back to top Go down

Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:19 pm

Yep, best LB in the world, cant believe we got him without a buyback clause
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:38 pm

Kaladin wrote:Yep, best LB in the world, cant believe we got him without a buyback clause
robertson :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:08 pm

Kaladin wrote:Yep, best LB in the world, cant believe we got him without a buyback clause

You're welcome.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:49 pm

of course it's an exaggeration but he is good really, the only one AC Milan player worthy to play with this club in 2019 ( with Donnarumma)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:04 am

Theo was in over his head at Madrid. We wont rue losing him. We have about 5 LBs better than him on our payroll.

Glad, he's doing better at Milan but if you think Theo is so good then your standards have really dropped

Theo in this game is classic Theo Hernandez, that's the one we saw in Madrid. Disaster sprinkled with a few good moments
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:04 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Theo was in over his head at Madrid. We wont rue losing him. We have about 5 LBs better than him on our payroll.

Glad, he's doing better at Milan but if you think Theo is so good then your standards have really dropped

Theo in this game is classic Theo Hernandez, that's the one we saw in Madrid. Disaster sprinkled with a few good moments

if u guys can give us isco / bale for less than 20 million ... XD we will take it...

with all seriousness though, he may had problems with atttitude or his game or him being not better than others thats fine he had problems there at madrid

at milan he has started well and only one of those players getting results and showcasing his ability that can help us progress .. so thats all i care..

progress .. not perfection..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:02 am

Best LB in the world
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:55 am

Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:24 pm

Can't blame you when you're used to the likes of Fabio/Rafael, your best fullback isn't even a fullback lmao
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:56 pm

Controversial opinion perhaps, but if there’s any player I’d take from Man United to Real Madrid, it’s Aaron Wan Bissaka.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:44 pm

Kaladin wrote:Best LB in the world

Been obvious for months now. Let my reverence for Robertson blind me and the price tag of Theo's brother should not blind anyone either as he is a scrub compared to him.

Theo is the best LB in the world and any argument against that will be seen as autistic.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:09 pm

Hard to believe the best anything is in Milam

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:27 pm

Not even the best LB in his family lmao
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:23 pm

Thimmy wrote:Controversial opinion perhaps, but if there’s any player I’d take from Man United to Real Madrid, it’s Aaron Wan Bissaka.

wat
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:37 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Thimmy wrote:Controversial opinion perhaps, but if there’s any player I’d take from Man United to Real Madrid, it’s Aaron Wan Bissaka.

wat

He’s the only player I would take from their team. He’s young and I rate him higher than Carvajal based on current form. I’m a big fan of his. Deserves better than United.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:01 pm

would be nice if the title could be updated to "AC Milan left back" thanks
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:29 pm

Thimmy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

wat

He’s the only player I would take from their team. He’s young and I rate him higher than Carvajal based on current form. I’m a big fan of his. Deserves better than United.

What about Pogba? He's one of the best players in the world when in form.
Spoiler:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:42 pm

Can’t call it not funny seeing people on the internet (who probably have never kicked a football in their lives) naming Paul Pogba anything but a brilliant footballer Laughing

as for Bissaka, the guy panics when he passes the halfway line. United have to dig much more in order to have top 4 expectations. Imagine paying 50 million for a fullback incapable of making an accurate cross or dribble an opponent even if his life depended on it. He’d probably make a good player as RCB in a 3 at the back system, as he’s quick and good tackler

We’re covered for the next decade at RB anyway, Achraf Hakimi is a phenom and will probably bench Carvajal next season if he doesn’t move to the PL as he previously said that playing there is one of his objectives
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:01 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Can’t call it not funny seeing people on the internet (who probably have never kicked a football in their lives) naming Paul Pogba anything but a brilliant footballer Laughing

as for Bissaka, the guy panics when he passes the halfway line. United have  to dig much more in order to have top 4 expectations. Imagine paying 50 million for a fullback incapable of making an accurate cross or dribble an opponent even if his life depended on it. He’d probably make a good player as RCB in a 3 at the back system, as he’s quick and good tackler

We’re covered for the next decade at RB anyway, Achraf Hakimi is a phenom and will probably bench Carvajal next season if he doesn’t move to the PL as he previously said that playing there is one of his objectives

I must’ve said this a million times before. It doesn’t matter how good you are, if you don’t display it often enough for it to have substantial impact. You can call Pogba a brilliant footballer all you like, but I don’t fancy relying on him to turn up when it matters most.

Wan Bissaka isn’t perfect, no fullback is. I think you’re vastly exaggerating his offensive deficiencies, but I get your point. Hakimi isn’t extraordinary defensively either. But they’re both young and will likely add more roundness and composure to their game as they mature. They both have great qualities, already. I don’t think a player like Wan Bissaka is immediately necessary for us right now, but that’s not what I said either.

If I had to take one player from Man United, it would be him. I don’t see anything special in the rest of their team, not even De Gea on current form. Rashford and Martial have their moments, but lack sustainable quality. Of course, if you’re nitpicky you can point to his stats and claim that Rashford is «actually amazing», but his respective set of talents leave a lot to be desired, in terms of warranting an elite forward tag.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:39 pm

rashford is so shit his mum tells people hes a drug dealer. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:44 pm

Imo defending for a fullback can be taught, but you can’t train innate talent and also can’t make up for the lack of it. The best fullback of all time ‘can’t defend’ according to many but you have to be nuts not to trade 10% defensive stability for such a monstrous final 3rd presence. Quality attacking fullbacks are the most important players in the game nowadays, as proven by the best teams of the decade (Trent, Marcelo, Alves, Lahm and Maicon) Super rare footballers because you have to be truly brilliant to master both ends of the pitch. I think Hakimi is also part of that category, just needs the right environment

Regarding Pogba, I know I would be sick as fck if I had to play with a bunch of complete farmers (and when I say bunch I mean absolutely all of them). The man wants to prove a point, would coached by his idol who at the same time looks to like him very much and is a brilliant talent. The way Zidane prefers a 4 man mid, Casemiro Valverde Odegaard and Pogba is by far the best midfield we could possibly have. I’m all for Po6ba coming tbh
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:02 pm

To circle back to the main topic, I really liked Theo when he was with us. There was definitely some potential there. His bursts of speed in particular were quite impressive.

It's just a shame that he wasn't consistent or disciplined enough to stick around and improve.

Maybe he's learned his lesson with Milan and is now giving it his all?

Still, calling him the best LB in the world might be an overstatement. I would have to see him though.

Having said that, Pogba sucks.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:45 pm

I just look at M99's avatar to remember why Theo was sold by Real Laughing
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:46 pm

we are just having a bit of a fun calling him best in the world XD
dont take us seriously...

or i should speak for myself, dont take me seriously XD
having said that though he is one of the best left back in serie a,

6 goals, 2 assists not bad for a fullback ... he could have had more if our team was better so he can exploit more of his potentials... i think he can do even better ... i think our team is limiting him to do even better things...

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:11 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Not even the best LB in his family lmao

Lucas Hernandez: 6.79
Theo Hernandez: 7.19
Both leagues are essentially on equal footing.

Thank goodness for whoscored or this statistically FALSE thinking would have gone unquestioned.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next