Real Madrid vs The World

+26
Zees
cyberman
The Madrid One
El Chelsea Fuerte
FennecFox7
Seppuku
windkick
jibers
Zealous
billionmillion
Lord Hades
Rebaño Sagrado
guest7
Dante
BarrileteCosmico
Grande_Milano
che
Lex
EarlyPrototype
xabi
Albiceleste
LeVersacci
Ganso
SaintJoe
Le Samourai
huntsman
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Real Madrid vs The World

Post by huntsman Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Everyone's hating madrid this season because they re the best and they play total football. They can even out play Barca in Tiki Taka if they want and the fact they choose not to goes to prove that tiki taka is not only boring but also not the most efficient. Anyway, we're not here to discuss all this today.

I just saw this clip taken from Troy where Achilles defeats the giant Boagrius with one hit only and i couldnt help but notice the amazing similarities between Achilles and Real Madrid.

Achilles is to madrid what the Giant Boagrius is to Barca / Rest of the clubs in the world. I selected Barca to talk about because they're the best but this doesnt mean what we are about to discuss doesnt apply to Manchester United, City, Arsenal, and the rest of the clubs.

The rest of the teams attack but their attacks are all absorbed / deflected by the brilliant defending Madrid forces, and with one counter Madrid scores against their enemies a decisive goal; watch the clip below.

Also just like Achilles who had one weakness which was at the end of his body; his heel, Madrid also has one weakness and it's also at the end of their formation, Iker.

Amazing isnt it? Anyway, I just thought the similarities were interesting and wanted to share them with you. Hope you like.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2614
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Dude I have to give it to you.

I never thought I'd see the day when blatant ignorant trolling on one of my favourite players would would be so funny , that I would feel no anger or desire to retaliate.

:bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by SaintJoe Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:35 pm

That movie was awesome.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04
Posts : 756
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:37 pm

:bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by LeVersacci Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Huntsman

:bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13448
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by Albiceleste Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:01 pm

It's no fun anymore when people don't get mad they just praise huntsman now :facepalm:

troll harder bro

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by xabi Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:13 pm

huntsman wrote:
Also just like Achilles who had one weakness which was at the end of his body; his heel, Madrid also has one weakness and it's also at the end of their formation, Iker.


lolol
Iker the terrible

xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by huntsman Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:39 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:troll harder bro
Spoiler:
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2614
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Clubber
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by Lex Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Messi looks positively obese in that picture

Damn cheap shirts
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by che Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:01 pm

i like huntsman, he's the entertaining kind of stupid, not the boring and annoying kind
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Messi is fat. Thats a fact already
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 2250
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Originally I hated huntsman, I thought he was a starving man's Super_Floren, but his trolling has actually improved a great deal lately, and I'm happy to say this post has my approval. Internet legend :bow:

Also, Madrid play total football? LOL
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28032
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by Dante Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:26 pm

huntsman wrote:Everyone's hating madrid this season because they re the best and they play total football. They can even out play Barca in Tiki Taka if they want and the fact they choose not to goes to prove that tiki taka is not only boring but also not the most efficient. Anyway, we're not here to discuss all this today.

I just saw this clip taken from Troy where Achilles defeats the giant Boagrius with one hit only and i couldnt help but notice the amazing similarities between Achilles and Real Madrid.

Achilles is to madrid what the Giant Boagrius is to Barca / Rest of the clubs in the world. I selected Barca to talk about because they're the best but this doesnt mean what we are about to discuss doesnt apply to Manchester United, City, Arsenal, and the rest of the clubs.

The rest of the teams attack but their attacks are all absorbed / deflected by the brilliant defending Madrid forces, and with one counter Madrid scores against their enemies a decisive goal; watch the clip below.

Also just like Achilles who had one weakness which was at the end of his body; his heel, Madrid also has one weakness and it's also at the end of their formation, Iker.

Amazing isnt it? Anyway, I just thought the similarities were interesting and wanted to share them with you. Hope you like.


Iker is Madrid's weakness ? and what's their strong point ; Arbeloa maybe ?

as for your comparison..it's a bit interesting and it's interesting because Achilles had a very tragic end .. despite his glory and power

anyhow , perhaps not so relavant but i ll say it.. Not Madrid , but Barcelona has similarities to Achilles..!

almighty,powerfull,fearless,glorified,feared by all ,winners and above all arrogant..the only thing that differs is their ends ; Achilles had a tragic end , Barcelona doesn't even know that word..
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by guest7 Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:37 pm

Huntsman, I agree with you. They stand no chance if Kaka continues like this, there is no chance in hell Valdes will be able to survive Kakas finesse shot.

I say Achilles = Kaka. He is the true Special One
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:37 pm

Dante13 wrote:
huntsman wrote:Everyone's hating madrid this season because they re the best and they play total football. They can even out play Barca in Tiki Taka if they want and the fact they choose not to goes to prove that tiki taka is not only boring but also not the most efficient. Anyway, we're not here to discuss all this today.

I just saw this clip taken from Troy where Achilles defeats the giant Boagrius with one hit only and i couldnt help but notice the amazing similarities between Achilles and Real Madrid.

Achilles is to madrid what the Giant Boagrius is to Barca / Rest of the clubs in the world. I selected Barca to talk about because they're the best but this doesnt mean what we are about to discuss doesnt apply to Manchester United, City, Arsenal, and the rest of the clubs.

The rest of the teams attack but their attacks are all absorbed / deflected by the brilliant defending Madrid forces, and with one counter Madrid scores against their enemies a decisive goal; watch the clip below.

Also just like Achilles who had one weakness which was at the end of his body; his heel, Madrid also has one weakness and it's also at the end of their formation, Iker.

Amazing isnt it? Anyway, I just thought the similarities were interesting and wanted to share them with you. Hope you like.


Iker is Madrid's weakness ? and what's their strong point ; Arbeloa maybe ?

as for your comparison..it's a bit interesting and it's interesting because Achilles had a very tragic end .. despite his glory and power

anyhow , perhaps not so relavant but i ll say it.. Not Madrid , but Barcelona has similarities to Achilles..!

almighty,powerfull,fearless,glorified,feared by all ,winners and above all arrogant..the only thing that differs is their ends ; Achilles had a tragic end , Barcelona doesn't even know that word..
No
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by Dante Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:38 pm

omarish wrote:Huntsman, I agree with you. They stand no chance if Kaka continues like this, there is no chance in hell Valdes will be able to survive Kakas finesse shot.

I say Achilles = Kaka. He is the true Special One

Ronaldo would be a better comparison..in fact , would be almost ideal ,in my opinion..
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Dante13 wrote:
omarish wrote:Huntsman, I agree with you. They stand no chance if Kaka continues like this, there is no chance in hell Valdes will be able to survive Kakas finesse shot.

I say Achilles = Kaka. He is the true Special One

Ronaldo would be a better comparison..in fact , would be almost ideal ,in my opinion..

sarcasm
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 5928
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by guest7 Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Dante13 wrote:
omarish wrote:Huntsman, I agree with you. They stand no chance if Kaka continues like this, there is no chance in hell Valdes will be able to survive Kakas finesse shot.

I say Achilles = Kaka. He is the true Special One

Ronaldo would be a better comparison..in fact , would be almost ideal ,in my opinion..

The big game flop Ronaldo? Laughing

I tought everyone has seen the light by now. Kaka is the one who is gonna stop Barcas reign. If he can't then I don't know what can.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:45 pm

omarish wrote:
Dante13 wrote:
omarish wrote:Huntsman, I agree with you. They stand no chance if Kaka continues like this, there is no chance in hell Valdes will be able to survive Kakas finesse shot.

I say Achilles = Kaka. He is the true Special One

Ronaldo would be a better comparison..in fact , would be almost ideal ,in my opinion..

The big game flop Ronaldo? Laughing

I tought everyone has seen the light by now. Kaka is the one who is gonna stop Barcas reign. If he can't then I don't know what can.

Should kaka fail, the almighty Lass will step up and singlehandedly outclass Xavi and Iniesta Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by Lord Hades Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:50 pm

iker the terrible should be ousted.. valdes the adorable should be signed..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:50 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
omarish wrote:
Dante13 wrote:
omarish wrote:Huntsman, I agree with you. They stand no chance if Kaka continues like this, there is no chance in hell Valdes will be able to survive Kakas finesse shot.

I say Achilles = Kaka. He is the true Special One

Ronaldo would be a better comparison..in fact , would be almost ideal ,in my opinion..

The big game flop Ronaldo? Laughing

I tought everyone has seen the light by now. Kaka is the one who is gonna stop Barcas reign. If he can't then I don't know what can.

Should kaka fail, the almighty Lass will step up and singlehandedly outclass Xavi and Iniesta Laughing

Evil or Very Mad Don't ever doubt the special one
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 5928
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by Dante Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:51 pm

well , i was refering to their personalities

anyway..if we want a true comparison , there's simply no one to compare with Achilles Razz
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:54 pm

We must also sell Ozil as he is interfering with Kaka's creativity
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 5928
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by billionmillion Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:25 pm

above avarage entertainer, but he is not in super_ladens level yet
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs The World  Empty Re: Real Madrid vs The World

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum