Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan

+30
Helmer
Myesyats
adun101
rincon
S
FennecFox7
Lord Spencer
danyjr
titosantill
farfan
Casciavit
Perucho21
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
sportsczy
FilthyLuca
Firenze
Robespierre
Unique
Arquitecto
M99
Kaladin
Doc
halamadrid2
Thimmy
RealGunner
The Demon of Carthage
Luca
Socur Toxanarosa
Hapless_Hans
34 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan - Page 4 Empty Re: Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:56 pm

2 goals and could have assist if not for castillejo offside that was marginally ruled offside by VAR ; if theo has this licence of freedom that he did in todays game he is unbelievable.

atm though pioli is still making hernandez focus on defense first then attack , holding him up on how much damage he can do tbh

Back to top Go down

Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan - Page 4 Empty Re: Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:24 pm

He is shaping up to be one of the best fullbacks of all time, not kidding here
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:50 am

I agree he is quite close to be one of the best fullbacks of all time and if does this all season then that is confirmed in my head he is.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:47 am

lmao
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:58 am

hans, get lucas and his 80m fee out of equation and you will start to love theo Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:15 pm

Once he continues to outshine his brother, I'll agree with whatever ES writes.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:29 pm

Undisputed.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:52 pm

that was some assist by theo ... unstoppable train against sassuolo defense

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:45 pm

ffs

still, yikes
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:45 pm

hans with the quick delete Laughing
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:49 pm

Perucho21 wrote:hans with the quick delete Laughing

scored a second after i hit send lol

awful player, i stand by it
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:51 pm

He'd walk into any team in the world

Lucas can't walk into his own team for fucks sake
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:57 pm

You guys keep forgetting that Lucas is a CENTRE BACK by trade. Laughing The fact that he can put in a borderline world class shift as a left back is a testament to his quality and versatility.

The two complement each other actually. They can easily play in the same backline.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:15 pm

We are aware that Lucas natural position is LCB but can cover a role of LB and has been for france NT.

not taking anything away from Lucas because I like him as a player and his quality but Theo has been absolutely immense ever since he joined us.

i agree that both can play on the same backline, and its strange that Deschamps hasnt called him up that being said im happy that way for a sole reason that then he can put 100% on our club

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:16 pm

Fantastic turn around. Completely different attitude than the nervous wreck he was at Madrid

Happy for him. Won't stay at Milan for long imo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:20 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Fantastic turn around. Completely different attitude than the nervous wreck he was at Madrid

as long as maldini is our club i have a good confidence that he will stay for long - he may leave but i dont think he would leave soon with maldini as a TD - everything paolo said to theo that day whatever he said at ibiza when he still was madrid player came true

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:53 pm

He's definitely the best LB in the league. I'd probably say he's top 3 in the world alongside Robertson and Davies. Davies is much much more raw, but has a higher ceiling. I'd say Roberson is #1, but I feel if Theo played for Liverpool I'd be calling Theo #1 too (He'd do bits playing for Pool). Those are my top 3 off the top of my head, but maybe I'm forgetting someone else.

The best thing about him is he's a match winner playing from FB. Some teams have forwards who can't do that, but we have Theo coming with the goods in the dying moments from LB!

As for the Theo/Lucas debates, yes, one is a wingback while the other is a CB who can do the job at fullback. Who I pick depends on my RB. If I have an extremely offensive RB, I'd take Lucas to provide more balance. If my RB is more limited, I'd take Theo to provide more attacking threat.

The thing is it's unlikely you find a RB who can provide as much attacking threat as Theo does. I feel finding a more limited one who can tuck in is much more common these days. Theo's dribbling makes the difference for me. He can completely change the balance of a game with his tank-esque runs. Add the fact he has goals in his locker (7 last season and 4 already) and you have someone who can win you games from LB. Those kind of players don't grow on trees. That's why I was so happy when we signed him and had a good feeling he'd be a success because those kind of players change the dimension of the team completely. He went from an unwanted 15M Madrid reject to a 60M LB. What a rise.

Last edited by Casciavit on Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Fantastic turn around. Completely different attitude than the nervous wreck he was at Madrid

Yeah, this is the Theo I remember at Alaves but way better. Genuinely happy for the young man and, once again, as long as he continues to outshine his brother, I would accept and agree to all sorts of ridiculous plaudits.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:18 am

Top 3? At Bayern alone, there are 3 LBs better than Theo Hernandez
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:43 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Top 3? At Bayern alone, there are 3 LBs better than Theo Hernandez

I see you are ready to die on this deluded hill.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:31 pm

Have Madrid got a buy-back clause in his contract?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:22 pm

danyjr wrote:Have Madrid got a buy-back clause in his contract?

No.

I think they have one on Regulion's contract though.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:46 pm

M99 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Top 3? At Bayern alone, there are 3 LBs better than Theo Hernandez

I see you are ready to die on this deluded hill.

I am, yes. I did think of that figure of speech even before you posted that Laughing

I'm digging in. Gladioli or death.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:12 pm

I haven’t watched AC Milan much in recent years, but I’ve watched one or two matches recently, and I’m a bit fascinated by how frequently Theo succeeds when he does a body feint, kick and dash move. It’s almost Robben-esque in it’s predictability and effectivity Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:17 pm

I really hope they give him an 87-88 on FIFA

Bozos like Alex Sandro and Bonucci get away with an 85 ffs
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:42 pm

Theo is absolutely unplayable, I've watched some AC milan games this season due to Bennacer playing there (who is also a wonderful player and for my money a much better player then Mahrez)
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next