Firenze
Doc
M99
Robespierre
Kaladin
32 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale'

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:29 pm

So it seems the club has chosen Allegri instead of Bonucci. We'll see in the next few years if that was a mistake or not. Honestly, i think yes.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale'

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:33 pm

Shoutout to my Milan fans: Fininvest, Mr X, Thiago Resta, Pirlo, Bee, Condor, 99% Closing - this is your reward.

We eating good boys Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:35 pm

I can only imagine the kind of meltdowns that would have been seen here if internet forums existed when we sold Baggio and Inzaghi to Milan. Both which led to specially successful seasons for us. No one is bigger than the club.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:40 pm

rincon wrote:I can only imagine the kind of meltdowns that would have been seen here if internet forums existed when we sold Baggio and Inzaghi to Milan. Both which led to specially successful seasons for us. No one is bigger than the club.

Just a question.

If Juve wants to join the elite 3 (Real, Barca, Bayern), how can you justify the club selling their best players every summer?

None of the elite clubs are selling clubs. Do you think Juve can join that bracket, by selling their top players?

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:45 pm

rincon wrote:I can only imagine the kind of meltdowns that would have been seen here if internet forums existed when we sold Baggio and Inzaghi to Milan. Both which led to specially successful seasons for us. No one is bigger than the club.

Please don't take this the wrong way, rincon. You're a good poster and I respect you, but really, there's no defending this.

If I were a Juventus fan, I would be fuming right now, not defending the club for selling one of our best players.

This is not how big clubs operate. This is the definition of a selling club with a losing mentality and limited vision.

Please understand I'm not insulting Juventus here, I'm just saying that what they did (assuming it's true of course, because it's still hasn't been made official yet) is unforgivable and inexcusable - point blanc.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:52 pm

Casciavit wrote:

Just a question.

If Juve wants to join the elite 3 (Real, Barca, Bayern), how can you justify the club selling their best players every summer?

None of the elite clubs are selling clubs. Do you think Juve can join that bracket, by selling their top players?

We have to walk before we run, things don'y happen overnight. We'll get to a point where we won't have to, but we are not there yet.

Juve has steadily improved every aspect of the club to reach the financial levels at the top. The management have been clear that every year they try to give the coach a better squad, and they have done so, very clearly. Now, if a player wants to go for X or Y reasons, then to sell him and reinvest to improve the team is fine. Keep motivated players only and get to a point where departures don't particularly affect the squad.

We tried to hard to sign Cuadrado a few years ago, and the failure to do so was one of the reasons why Conte left. Now Cuadrado is a squad player. If Bonucci, such a great defender, leaves, we don't even need to sign a CB. There are 4 other great ones and a 5th on the sidelines. Our depth in attack went from Borriello, to Mandzukic and Schick now. You can do that pretty much everywhere in the squad.

If the team is one of the best, plays with the best, wins trophies, reaches objectives, and improves every time. Then my answer is yes. These are necessary steps to continue to improve. At one point, we won't need to be so active, but until then, keep working hard.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:57 pm

You won't find any juventino in the world who's genuinely happy with Bonucci's departure. No Juve fan will go to sleep tonight thinking we have a better team now.

What you guys don't seem to understand is, in this particular case, Bonucci leaving was a fatality.

Vidal leaving to Bayern is the only undefendable sale in recent years. Sandro's sale would be undefendable as well. But the other ones we sold ala Pogba have a certain logic behind it. Do you remember who lost, but at least reached, the CL final a month ago ? It was Juventus. It wasn't Bayern, it wasn't Boca Juniors and hell it surely wasn't Man U.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:59 pm

Yes, exactly no one wants to see Bonucci go. Hell no. In the end though, the teams moves on and he'll just be a casualty on the way to the top.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:04 pm

time for this Rugani jabroni to step up and prove he's worth the hype from Juve fans the last few seasons now I suppose

personally think Saussolo have a good player on their hands 2 seasons from now but we'll see

top window from Milan so far, far better than I ever imagined it would be

happy for Milan fans tbh, been through enough shite the last few windows

disappointed in Juve though, small club mentality
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:09 pm

Small club mentality, big club trophy collection Cool
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:10 pm

yeah but it's foolish to be selling off your best players in a season where your rivals are MASSIVELY improving (disregarding even selling directly to a rival, that's always been a thing in Serie A)

Juve have always had good scouting so I'd hope they reinvest the funds well but it's like you're just living to flip a profit when you're one of the best clubs in the world..shouldn't be like that
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:11 pm

Milan aren't our rivals, they are Lazio's rivals. We'd never sell to napoli :coffee:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:25 pm

When it comes to transfers we are not a ruthless club like Real, Bayern, Man Utd, Barca, and you can add to that even Milan.

I understand why many posters see our mentality as weak/small, but that's not my problem. Of course i am mad, but then I like to find refuge behind the "nobody bigger than the club" statement, which i believe is an honorable philosophy. Even more so when it brings success to the said club.

The money we get from sales is always reinvested in other players so i don't agree that we "live for the profit"

@Firenze

i wrote a decent post about Bonucci in the JUVE section, if you or other people care here it is:
http://www.goallegacy.net/t40232p575-transfer-talk-rumors-news#1771852
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:46 pm

Well, technically Milan aren't even title rivals as Jjuve haven't had a title rival in years. At this point, this is them being generous...generously stupid. Haha, I am gonna enjoy the beef that is about to take place between Milan fans (myself included) and Jjuve fans.

That being said, has this been confirmed yet because Rincon would not let Milan fans forget about their team "signing" Bonucci.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:12 am

Doc wrote:Well, technically Milan aren't even title rivals as Jjuve haven't had a title rival in years. At this point, this is them being generous...generously stupid. Haha, I am gonna enjoy the beef that is about to take place between Milan fans (myself included) and Jjuve fans.

That being said, has this been confirmed yet because Rincon would not let Milan fans forget about their team "signing" Bonucci.

Spoiler:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:45 am

WTF I am hearing of the CL half time story for the first time. A lot of people are saying the story must be true now. The story is that Alves attacked Dybala that he is playing like a pussy, Allegri defended Paulo, and Bonucci then joined Alves and almost fought with Barzagli.

But further details, in La Repubblica and La Stampa, have emerged about what occurred after the interval. First of all, Paulo Dybala was shown a yellow card in the 12th minute, which changed his body language from then on.

Leonardo Bonucci realised this and delivered a telling off to the Argentinian as they headed for the dressing room.

The Italian defender also reportedly slapped Dybala in the face in a bid to wake him up.
Bonucci, who was by this point angry, had a falling out with the usually quiet Andrea Barzagli. Bonucci is reported to have highlighted how successful Marcelo had been in opening up their defence in the first half and blamed Barzagli before suggesting Massimiliano Allegri substitute him for Juan Cuadrado.

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 4 Y3OA8qq
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:58 am

Who would have thought our deadweight director and head-scout were actually better than our remaining directors Laughing

I'm not worried though....

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 4 DymEe
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:03 am

Lmfao rincon defending Juve's decision to sell the best CB in the world in his prime hahahaha!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:49 am

We have a lot of hot heads in this locker room, including the coach himself. Shit hitting the fan is not surprising in itself. But damn, at the half-time of a CL final, really ?

M99's post indicates me it's Bonucci who misbehaved (again).
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:04 am

Glad to have juve be our feeder club again.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:04 am

Peep the sig pls
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:41 am

Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:52 am

I can't believe Bonucci will wear the Milan shirt. Like Del Piero said, at first I thought it was joke. It will be so strange. Always thought he would be the next Chiellini.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:18 pm

In what world does Walker go for 50m pounds and Bonucci for 40m euros? Laughing Laughing Laughing

The true travesty is not hat Juve is selling to a rival, it's the ridiculously low price.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:34 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:In what world does Walker go for 50m pounds and Bonucci for 40m euros? Laughing Laughing Laughing

The true travesty is not hat Juve is selling to a rival, it's the ridiculously low price.

It's both, imagine the reaction if Arsenal sold Sanchez when they don't need to City for say 20m less than they should?

They would be rightly ridiculed for it, don't see why Juventus should be any different if anything they should be criticized more.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:17 pm

His car just arrived at the Milan offices and he is going to sign the contract today

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEsc60YXYAEmhr0.jpg

Never seen such a thunderous pop since Strowman's return
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next