Firenze
Doc
M99
Robespierre
Kaladin
32 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 5 Empty Re: BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale'

Post by Kaladin Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:17 pm

His car just arrived at the Milan offices and he is going to sign the contract today

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEsc60YXYAEmhr0.jpg

Never seen such a thunderous pop since Strowman's return

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 5 Empty Re: BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale'

Post by Luca Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:36 pm

We got fleeced on this one. We'll be fine but we still got fleeced on this transfer.

Shades of Vidal to Bayern.

Congrats to Milan fans. What a summer for y'all.

Can't wait to watch Juve vs Milan this season.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:02 pm

So surreal, still can't believe this is actually happening
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:25 pm

I wanna cry im so happy
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:26 pm

From paletta to bonucci..... drinking
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:In what world does Walker go for 50m pounds and Bonucci for 40m euros? Laughing Laughing Laughing

The true travesty is not hat Juve is selling to a rival, it's the ridiculously low price.

It's both, imagine the reaction if Arsenal sold Sanchez when they don't need to City for say 20m less than they should?

They would be rightly ridiculed for it, don't see why Juventus should be any different if anything they should be criticized more.

If Arsenal sold Sanchez to City after easily winning the league 6 times in a row, and then would win the league again, noone would ridicule them
That's the comparison
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:11 pm

Now that its done, I can finally get off the leash and start stunting on them clowns.

Firenze wrote:sounds like horseshit, 40m for Bonucci when they were turning down 70m last summer and every top club would want him

Hapless_Hans wrote:Slept a night over this.

As if Bonnucci would leave Juventus for Milan of all places.

That's the biggest pile of horseshit I've heard all season.

Milan fans have basically completely lost touch with reality.

In 10 years, when they are a regular mid-lower table team, this will be one of many funny anecdotes..
"remember when Milan fans thought they were about to sign Bonnucci?!"
"LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL"

Whats that again? Clowns, stick to signing Perisic for 50 million and crashing out to Spanish teams annually.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Well, I guess congratulations are in order.

This is the kind of transfer to justify opening the tweet with

BOOM

Must admit I judged the new Milan board wrongly
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:30 pm

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 5 19957015_1507515325957902_744602169544701474_o

rofl rofl rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:33 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:In what world does Walker go for 50m pounds and Bonucci for 40m euros? Laughing Laughing Laughing

The true travesty is not hat Juve is selling to a rival, it's the ridiculously low price.

It's both, imagine the reaction if Arsenal sold Sanchez when they don't need to City for say 20m less than they should?

They would be rightly ridiculed for it, don't see why Juventus should be any different if anything they should be criticized more.

If Arsenal sold Sanchez to City after easily winning the league 6 times in a row, and then would win the league again, noone would ridicule them
That's the comparison

They should ridicule them more, because that's even more embarrassing.

Champions selling their best players for bargain prices is worse than pretenders doing the same thing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:49 pm

i had hope this would turn into a saga for scientific purposes of course , but we are too ruthless it seems hmm

oh well still enjoying every second of this , a great moment in calcio lyf

Can't wait for the pic with the shirt

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:27 pm

Are Juve getting De Sciglio in this deal as well?
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:46 pm

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 5 DtgcesR

General Fassone liberating his man from behind enemy lines Molenation

come here you beautiful and finally rich man with 6.5 a year

you can at Milan be yourself and bitch to your heart's desire , we ain't no teenage 15 year old girls here , in fact it's required you man up to be considered someone here , only this way you can really bitchslap people on the pitch . We used to pull hair too and kick people in their arses , sadly he doesn' have any left and i doubt anyone will have the balls to kick him there. We'll figure something out here hopefully , Mirabeli may have ideas he is a known bully of course , ask Raiola

But i digress , welcome Leo !

I remember there was a time he and Ranocchia were playing together as big prospects in Serie A (right?) , of course there was no room left for him with Nesta and Thiago Silva at Milan , but now , after having succesfully graduated from the Educational Jjuniversity of Turin , arriving with the blessings and recommendations of Proffessor of Economics Dr.Beppe Marotta himself , he's finally up there rich and succesfull , ready to play for the Diavolo  Molenation

I wish him all the best and no luck at all , we don't need luck here. Let others talk about needing some luck , a convenient way to excuse themselves i guess . We always made our luck here , good or bad , and Bonucci will come to understand what that means when the time comes.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:02 pm

it should have sounded like horseshit

I'm still completely baffled, I haven't followed the details too much but w/e

Juventus come out of this looking like laughing stocks
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:03 pm

seriously someone break it down for me since I've been to preoccupied to follow all of the finer details involved in this transfer

why the *bleep* is Bonucci moving for a mere 40m? how long did he have left on his contract, was he uninterested in leaving Italy?

wtf is going on here

Juventus pls respond
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:05 pm

He had a scuffle with Allegri

Allegri told him to stfu

He wants out but his wife doesn't want to go abroad

This is where we come in, and we offer Mad Max his prodigal son De Sciglio

Like a frothing wolf, Juve accept thinking they got the better deal
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:07 pm

aight

figured he must not have wanted to leave Italy (because every top club would be after him)

makes sense with stuff we had heard during the season about tensions with Allegri, guess Juve stuck by the manager

massive coup for Milan, Serie A shaping up to be very interesting this season
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:25 pm

He argued with Allegri, and caused shit with Allegri, Dybala and Barzagli in the CL at half time. No wonder we turned into shit.

Still that's a disgustingly cheap fee. Not impressed.

Having said that, I can see why Dante is coming out of retirement to act like a 14 year old on a sugar high. This signing might just be the one that propels Milan back into a top 5 position. Europa here we come. Happy days.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:32 pm

Still, bit strange that after those these years, to break down relationship from a half time argument, probably more to it then that... been the symbol of defending, lets see how he does at Milan.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:33 pm

Good to have one of the best CB in the world on our team.

Marchisio is next, maybe in january or next summer i reckon.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:45 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:Are Juve getting De Sciglio in this deal as well?

Heavily rumored to join Juve on a separate deal around 10-15 million.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:He argued with Allegri, and caused shit with Allegri, Dybala and Barzagli in the CL at half time. No wonder we turned into shit.

Having said that, I can see why Dante is coming out of retirement to act like a 14 year old on a sugar high. This signing might just be the one that propels Milan back into a top 5 position. Europa here we come. Happy days.

ffs rofl rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:26 pm

Don't worry bruh when we win the league with Bonucci scoring a long shot against Buffon next season i'll join you on the mad hype

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:30 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:He argued with Allegri, and caused shit with Allegri, Dybala and Barzagli in the CL at half time. No wonder we turned into shit.

hang on lol this happened? wow s...t this happened so discretely XD normally these stuffs come out pretty easily

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:43 pm

It sorta did come out but nobody took it seriously.

Problem is, Bonucci was already sidelined for being a dick this season, so this was the final straw. Shame he clashed with people he's been working closely with for so many years. One of my favourite players, but how the *bleep* can he have a go at Barzagli ffs rofl Guy spent 3 years mopping up after him before he became the player he is today.

that sort of BS half way into a CL final game at 1-1? Pathetic.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:51 pm

I just realized that the upcoming season on GL is going to mirror last..just like WWE we're rehashing storylines ffs. Need either ES or M99 to be the cocky heel this season after signing Juve's best player and a bunch of other good signings. Looking forward to Milan winning the treble this season. what a time to be alive.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next