Firenze
Doc
M99
Robespierre
Kaladin
32 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' Empty BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale'

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:58 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' Empty Re: BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale'

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:07 pm

Pls I wrote it before
but yes it deserved a thread
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' Empty Re: BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale'

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:10 pm

After Cardiff it happened a big mess imo  .
I'm going to believe on some rumours about the juve locker room that day

http://www.lastampa.it/2017/06/20/sport/calcio/qui-juve/schiaffi-e-battibecchi-ecco-cosa-successo-nello-spogliatoio-della-juve-durante-lintervallo-a-cardiff-obK4yRf3VGAPplbANq9ZqM/pagina.html

Last edited by Robespierre on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:11 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:18 pm

Bonucci "slapping" Dybala is something I probably could see happening.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:21 pm

sounds like horseshit, 40m for Bonucci when they were turning down 70m last summer and every top club would want him
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Fassone and Mirabeli be like

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' Giphy
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:41 pm

A.Silva Aubameyang
Calhanoglu
Rodriguez ------ Biglia Kessie ------- Conti
Romagnoli Bonucci Musacchio
Donarrumma

BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY :bow:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:47 pm

Doc wrote:Bonucci "slapping" Dybala is something I probably could see happening.

Absolutely Laughing

Dybala looks like the kind of guy you'd want to slap
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:48 pm

Casciavit wrote:
A.Silva Aubameyang
Calhanoglu
Rodriguez ------ Biglia Kessie ------- Conti
Romagnoli Bonucci Musacchio
Donarrumma

BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY :bow:

If it comes close to that, I'll have to make a u-turn regarding my judgement of new ownership.

Also

NO EXCUSES
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:54 pm

why are people even entertaining this

you realize the likes of John Stones went for like 50M, we're signing jabroni's like Lindelof for similar prices and you think the most highly rated CB in the world is going to move to Milan for 40m euros rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:01 am

Those are EPL club prices though and we all know EPL clubs have more money than sense at the moment. That being said, I too have my doubts about this deal.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:03 am

Firenze wrote:why are people even entertaining this

you realize the likes of John Stones went for like 50M, we're signing jabroni's like Lindelof for similar prices and you think the most highly rated CB in the world is going to move to Milan for 40m euros rofl

True, but on the other hand stranger things are happening.
Like Perisic being bought for 50 m € while James Rodriguez goes for less hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:05 am

I don't even want to post in this thread but I want record that I have acknowledged its existence, the flatulence of Milan fans who haven't been relevant since Bonucci was mocked as a signing for Juventus and rated lower than Ranocchia all those years ago.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:07 am

Warrior wrote:Maybe the relationship between Bonucci & good ol Max is worse than we thought ? This is the ONLY logical reason for his departure, if that happens. Now that's 2 guys who are well known ragers and they already had a feud this season.

After we concede a late goal Bonucci snaps at Allegri, tells him he use shit tactics. Then Allegri replies him to *bleep* off and calls him a dickhead.
Remember the Vaffanculogate ? Laughing
Spoiler:

However, it is expected from both to have professional behavior. I don't see a reason why they cannot coexist as members of a sports team/project and therefore i flush down the toilet the only reason for Bonucci's potential departure.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:26 am

Yep at this moment Milan fans are so convinced to buy the world that I 'd be genuinely surprised if they don't sign Bonucci and Aubameyang
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:30 am

If Bonucci is available I can't see Pep passing up on him
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:31 am

Luca wrote:I don't even want to post in this thread but I want record that I have acknowledged its existence, the flatulence of Milan fans who haven't been relevant since Bonucci was mocked as a signing for Juventus and rated lower than Ranocchia all those years ago.

something something wasn't gonna , but i am gonna

something something Meelan fans

something something irrelevant in 2017

hmmmm

You feeling the heat yet?

So hot these days
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:43 am

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:47 am

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:27 am

anyway i wish to be clear on this from the start

I almost don't give a shit where Bonucci ends up . and i say almost , because i wasn't exactly wishing for Bonucci 2 hours ago. This is an unexpected turn of events though and if there's a chance , sure why not , i say we go for it

Indeed i've praised him in the past even here in GL , in fact from their BBC it's the only one i ever liked , but all my lyf i never wished for a Juventus player and i am not going to start now. Ok , wouldn't say no to Del Piero , but that's it.

i am here for the shitfest

watching this Bonucci saga unfold will be very satisfying for me in itself , i can hardly wait for more as it is
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:49 am

Dante wrote:anyway i wish to be clear on this from the start

I almost don't give a shit where Bonucci ends up . and i say almost , because i wasn't exactly wishing for Bonucci 2 hours ago. This is an unexpected turn of events though and if there's a chance , sure why not , i say we go for it

Indeed i've praised him in the past even here in GL , in fact from their BBC it's the only one i ever liked , but all my lyf i never wished for a Juventus player and i am not going to start now. Ok , wouldn't say no to Del Piero , but that's it.

i am here for the shitfest

watching this Bonucci saga unfold will be very satisfying for me in itself , i can hardly wait for more as it is

Fine, I'll also post somewhat seriously in light of your post.

I couldn't imagine Bonucci, of all players, to leave Juventus and simultaneously stay in Italy.

To lose a player of his caliber in his prime, to a rival, is unfathomable.

It's strange, the only explanation is what brother warrior mentioned, and that's the enormous mental collapse during the Champions League final along with the tensions with Allegri, whom recently extended his contract.

Bonucci is contracted until 2021 so we do have leverage but if he does want to leave, it's been our policy to accommodate such requests, I can't imagine it being cheap.

With that being said, I'm fairly numb to players leaving since Del Piero and Pirlo left, true icons of the sport and legends of the game. I won't be too bothered if Bonucci bails on us, there have been far better players and far bigger personalities to have left, I say that as a huge fan of Leo.

We already have the next Bonucci in Caldara secured anyways Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:25 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:If Bonucci is available I can't see Pep passing up on him

Or Conte for that matter, Juve are an utter joke if there's any truth to this.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:29 am

Slept a night over this.

As if Bonnucci would leave Juventus for Milan of all places.

That's the biggest pile of horseshit I've heard all season.

Milan fans have basically completely lost touch with reality.

In 10 years, when they are a regular mid-lower table team, this will be one of many funny anecdotes..
"remember when Milan fans thought they were about to sign Bonnucci?!"
"LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL"
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:01 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:If Bonucci is available I can't see Pep passing up on him

Or Conte for that matter, Juve are an utter joke if there's any truth to this.

Didn't they also get Rudiger? I thought Chelsea were set at the back. But yeah , i suppose they should be interested anyway

Hapless_Hans wrote:Slept a night over this.

As if Bonnucci would leave Juventus for Milan of all places.

That's the biggest pile of horseshit I've heard all season.

Milan fans have basically completely lost touch with reality.

In 10 years, when they are a regular mid-lower table team, this will be one of many funny anecdotes..
"remember when Milan fans thought they were about to sign Bonnucci?!"
"LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL"

lel

dude we even saw Bayern become relevant . Not 'again' , just relevant . Milan getting a top Italian player , that's just like water under the bridge , no matter what our situation is.  

Nobody's losing any sleep over Bonucci , case is very simple , if he doesn't want to go abroad as is rumoured and wants to stay in Italy , of course it could happen , what's to even think about here?

We're not talking about a big name foreigner here , we're talking about a 30 year old Italian CB. He has the quality to play anywhere but maybe he wants to stay close to home at his age , for both career and family reasons , nothing unfathomable here. You can twist it as much as you like really lol , especially if the rumours that his agent contacted Milan first and not the other way around are true , of course Milan could be a perfectly valid option for him.

anyway , keep talking about Meelan days

I suggest you all enjoy them while they still last (:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next