Firenze
S
Lucifer
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
17 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 34 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 34

Post by Casciavit Tue May 09, 2017 5:45 am

Anyone else loving Neville's recent work? I love his promos. Laughing

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 34 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 34

Post by M99 Tue May 09, 2017 3:36 pm

Casciavit wrote:Anyone else loving Neville's recent work? I love his promos. Laughing

Best heel in the roster. His heel work is better than Miz for me.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 09, 2017 4:21 pm

Casciavit wrote:Anyone else loving Neville's recent work? I love his promos. Laughing

He's great, it's a shame he's limited by the ceiling of the division though IMO.

After him and Aries there's not much there to care about tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 09, 2017 4:45 pm

Nice track tbh. Thought I'd post it here.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 10, 2017 1:55 pm

So is AJ officially a face?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 10, 2017 2:03 pm

SD is atrocious right now

Pretty clear who was carrying the show all this while now
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 10, 2017 2:14 pm

I'm surprisingly finding RAW appealing more, and this is just based off Youtube highlights, Strowman is the best thing there atm. Hardy as well always great to see them, but other than that not much.

SD got lots of dross, Cena not there anymore as well
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 10, 2017 2:20 pm

ES wrote:I'm surprisingly finding RAW appealing more, and this is just based off Youtube highlights, Strowman is the best thing there atm. Hardy as well always great to see them, but other than that not much.

SD got lots of dross, Cena not there anymore as well

Agreed. Braun is super hot right now and am loving every bit of it.  Miz and Ambrose both are carrying their roles very well. Not too sold on the Hardy's but I hope they go broken at some point. I mean I'd like to see them having more promo time. Bray will probably have a program with Finn. Draft killed SD and one can't deny Raw is comfortably the better show atm.

Expect Mole to post his hipster thoughts and say how Uso's and American Alpha are out shining entire Raw roster  though (:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 10, 2017 2:29 pm

Smackdown has been trash since the WM build lol, it's been going on a lot longer than the draft.

I said as much at the time but I was hoping post WM it would improve and it hasn't.

Raw isn't much better though, only things of interest is Strowman (who is out for next two months)  and Miz and the rest is garbage.

Haven't watched either show this week, my interest is slowly diminishing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 10, 2017 4:35 pm

Jinder Mahal has done really well building his character. Definitely marking for him atm.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 10, 2017 4:41 pm

I agree, beat Orton and send him to the mid card imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 10, 2017 4:41 pm

I am the opposite. I was intrigued to see what he has but absolutely nothing. No mic skills, character of RESPECT MY HOMELAND, zero charisma.

Jesus we need Rusev to get back quickly.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 10, 2017 4:42 pm

Rusev is back next week. hmm

What Smackdown honestly needs is Orton out of the main event scene imo, especially if he's staying babyface.

Don't find it a coincidence the best period of Smackdown had Orton no where near the Main event scene.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 10, 2017 4:46 pm

Orton needs a good opponent like KO or AJ. I give him the benefit of the doubt because he has proven time and time again that he is an A+ talent.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 10, 2017 4:52 pm

I just feel like at this stage of his career as a babyface anyway, it's best he's not in the main event tbh.

I think he's great, I just think he's better served acting like a Jericho where he can be the gateway to the main event scene but not the main event.

If you are good enough you beat him, if not you stay in the mid card.

Smackdown was great with Cena, Ambrose, Styles while Orton was working with Wyatt, Miz holding the IC Title and Corbin coming up below that.

It was a great spot for all involved, right now it's a mess imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 10, 2017 7:06 pm

Didn't they do the brand split so the SD ratings would improve? When you compare the SD ratings from before the brand split and now, there hasn't been much of a difference. Only thing that's happened is the RAW ratings have continued to decrease.

RAW right now is basically padded out with 30 min matches, 2-3 divas/cruiserweight segments and a whole bunch of other pointless stuff. Now if they took the top feuds on SD and put them on RAW, then the show would be watchable imo.

Monday’s WWE Raw scored a 1.9 rating, down from the 1.99 rating the show drew last week. Raw averaged 2.696 million viewers, down from the 2.870 million average from last week.

Powell’s POV: This was the lowest rating and viewership for Raw in 2017. The May 9, 2016 edition of Raw delivered a 2.6 rating with 3.238 million viewers.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 10, 2017 7:16 pm

Onyx wrote:Didn't they do the brand split so the SD ratings would improve? When you compare the SD ratings from before the brand split and now.

Yeah this simply isn't true as i have said before.

Before the Brand split they were barely getting north of 2m viewers and sometimes less.

Between September and April it had consistently had viewers of 2.6m and 3m and the only time it fell below that was things like Election debate etc etc.

The viewership has dropped in the two weeks since the Superstar Shakeup but that's mainly due to the NBA playoffs and the fact the show hasn't been that good.

I dunno why you keep bringing this up anyway, i have negated the argument with facts nearly every time and Vince himself has said how he's pleased with the performance of Smackdown.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 10, 2017 7:39 pm

Looking at the ratings here. http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2016-tv-ratings/ http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2017-tv-ratings/

Brief spike in the ratings once the brand split started, but after that it went back to a 1.7 ish average. No drastic changes imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sat May 13, 2017 7:33 am

Smackdown only really suffered because they put the title on Orton. If it had stayed on Wyatt, Smackdown would have come out of the WM aftermath ahead of RAW. I mean, when someone like Mahal appears more interesting in a feud, then you know something is wrong with the other guy.

And you guys are forgetting, unlike RAW (with the exception of Strowman) Smackdown is actually building up characters. Miz, for example, was doing great before the Brand split happened, but really picked up during his time at Smackdown. When you have to build up people like Mahal, Corbin, Breezango (to name a few) it will all take time.

The only thing that is happening now in Smackdown is that the build is alot slower than anticipated.

They haven't unleashed Nakamura yet, KO and Styles still have to face off against each other properly and build on it, they are definitely going to use Zayn better.

I am almost certain Smackdown will pick up once Backlash happens.

Also, is anyone else looking forward to seeing Alistar Black on the main roster?

I think, he could give WWE the edge and freshness with potential 5* matches against Nakamura and Styles.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 13, 2017 1:20 pm

AnJl wrote:

Also, is anyone else looking forward to seeing Alistar Black on the main roster?

I think, he could give WWE the edge and freshness with potential 5* matches against Nakamura and Styles.

https://i.imgur.com/g51gLCC.gif

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 13, 2017 2:39 pm

You are right about the whole Orton and Wyatt thing.

Personally i would have had Wyatt beat Orton at WM, sent Orton to Raw ( where he could he booked below the shield) which would be a natural fit for him.

But doing that would have took planning, unlike WWE who decided the day after WM they were going to do the superstar shakeup instead of planning to do weeks in advance like they should have.

Also i agree with you Smackdown is going to pick up, in fact i expect it and see the potential there but right now it's in a rebuilding stage.

Also i have only seen Aliestar Black twice, he definitely has the look and presence of a star but i have yet to see a promo or a great match to predict his success on the main roster.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Adam Cole kicked out of Bullet Club. Will be a great addition to 205 live / cruiserweight division imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 13, 2017 3:51 pm

It's been obvious for a while he was joining WWE tbh.

Would expect him to join NXT and beat Roode at Summerslam weekend.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat May 13, 2017 3:55 pm

Adam Cole is just 27 and I've seen a lot of reports say that Vince and HHH loves him. He is gonna get the Kevin Owens push at NXT.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat May 13, 2017 4:08 pm

When are YB coming to WWE ffs
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat May 13, 2017 5:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1EjA_css0s&feature=youtu.be

Omega's such an anime villain Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next