Great Leader Sprucenuce
urbaNRoots
Firenze
Lucifer
Jay29
45 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14 - Page 38 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Unique Sun May 14, 2017 6:35 pm

good thing Man U won the lge cup to get them into the EL next season.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14 - Page 38 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by CBarca Sun May 14, 2017 6:35 pm

Firenze wrote:it was 2-1 you melt

against our reserves rofl

Europa on the horizon

Spurs, Pool and City all without a trophy this season

While we're lifting the treble ffs

what a time to be alive

Say what you want but I think we all know who the happier fans are this season and whose future looks brighter.

Man Yoo is a dying brand. Tottenham are a young starlet on the rise. Best striker in the world. Arguably the world's best midfielder in Eriksen. Probably the best young player in the world in Alli. Best keeper in the EPL in Lloris. Danny Rose the best LB I've ever seen after Abidal. Wanyama is the greatest shield of all time, and Dembele one of the best dribblers the game has ever seen.

Pochettino is a Pep level manager and a new stadium is on the way.

What do Man U even have anymore other than tons of money?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 14, 2017 6:37 pm

CBarca wrote:
Firenze wrote:it was 2-1 you melt

against our reserves rofl

Europa on the horizon

Spurs, Pool and City all without a trophy this season

While we're lifting the treble ffs

what a time to be alive

Say what you want but I think we all know who the happier fans are this season and whose future looks brighter.

Man Yoo is a dying brand. Tottenham are a young starlet on the rise. Best striker in the world. Arguably the world's best midfielder in Eriksen. Probably the best young player in the world in Alli. Best keeper in the EPL in Lloris. Danny Rose the best LB I've ever seen after Abidal. Wanyama is the greatest shield of all time, and Dembele one of the best dribblers the game has ever seen.

Pochettino is a Pep level manager and a new stadium is on the way.

What do Man U even have anymore other than tons of money?
6th spot

Last edited by Unique on Sun May 14, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun May 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Coutinho :bow:

Wijnaldum with 10 assists in all competitions this season :bow:

Sturridge :bow:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun May 14, 2017 6:54 pm

Nishankly wrote:Coutinho :bow:

I have real doubts over Wijnaldum playing in Europe and then playing in away games. We need at least one midfielder who can control and dictate the game. None of the midfielders at the club are good enough. And I think next season it will even more difficult because of the competition.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 14, 2017 6:56 pm

Let me break it down for all you amoeba's that are so happy to see us 'fail'  

is this season a disappointment in terms of the league? It is. But there were varying factors involved, the fact that we had very deep runs in every single competition we entered this season not least. We've on course for the treble, european qualification. All this while having our first team completely available for all of three months at the start of the season, which we were really shaky in due to having a new manager and adjusting to his style. And then there's the superhuman goalkeeping etc.

We have played 2 games a week since basically the start of the season while the majority of teams above us only had to do so for half a season because they flopped out of every other competition they were in.

When we've had our first team available we beat Chelsea, Spurs, etc.

Sit there and enjoy your 'successful' seasons with no trophies while gloating about finishing a few points above us in the league

We will be back stronger next season, because unlike you melts, we can attract the best players in the world and barring unreal luck again, we should be prepared this time because I'm sure just like this season we will be competing in every single thing we enter, as usual.

don't @ me, I'm not interested.

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14 - Page 38 57367643

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14 - Page 38 Leicester-City-v-Manchester-United-The-FA-Community-Shield

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14 - Page 38 E17vaq
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun May 14, 2017 7:00 pm

Helmer wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Coutinho :bow:

I have real doubts over Wijnaldum playing in Europe and then playing in away games. We need at least one midfielder who can control and dictate the game. None of the midfielders at the club are good enough. And I think next season it will even more difficult because of the competition.

We will sign a "controller". Assuming we are able to turn up against Boro.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 14, 2017 7:02 pm

Firenze wrote:Let me break it down for all you amoeba's that are so happy to see us 'fail'  

is this season a disappointment in terms of the league? It is. But there were varying factors involved, the fact that we had very deep runs in every single competition we entered this season not least. We've on course for the treble, european qualification. All this while having our first team completely available for all of three months at the start of the season, which we were really shaky in due to having a new manager and adjusting to his style. And then there's the superhuman goalkeeping etc.

We have played 2 games a week since basically the start of the season while the majority of teams above us only had to do so for half a season because they flopped out of every other competition they were in.

Sit there and enjoy your 'successful' seasons with no trophies while gloating about finishing a few points above us in the league

We will be back stronger next season, because unlike you melts, we can attract the best players in the world and barring unreal luck again, we should be prepared this time because I'm sure just like this season we will be competing in every single thing we enter, as usual.

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14 - Page 38 57367643

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14 - Page 38 Leicester-City-v-Manchester-United-The-FA-Community-Shield

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14 - Page 38 E17vaq
did you photo shop Ronaldo in to the man u team rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun May 14, 2017 7:07 pm

Love the blood feud on GL these days but let's all agree that the phrase 'the treble' should never ever be used even jokingly to discuss the 400 random trophies England have every year and the EL
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 14, 2017 7:15 pm

Firenze has so much heel heat that even i had to withdraw from this feud ffs. Both made a pact that we won't cross paths atleast until our historic supercup clash

Gonna go rebuild the Serie Impact zone all by myself  now English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14 - Page 38 AZDLM4v

Either that or retirement imo(especially if we lose the final).
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 14, 2017 7:24 pm

the goal v spurs today was the first away goal v a top 6 team man u have scored this season. for the money spent that is a pretty poor record tbh. you have to put that on mourinho.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Firenze wrote:Let me break it down for all you amoeba's that are so happy to see us 'fail'  

You lot keep saying that like this United team are the first team in history to play that many games. Enough with the excuses.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun May 14, 2017 8:54 pm

Unique wrote:the goal v spurs today was the first away goal v a top 6 team man u have scored this season.

Did not realise that Laughing
never seen such terrible performances backed by even blind people.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun May 14, 2017 8:57 pm

As a neutral I have to say that Man utd are pretty much shite.

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun May 14, 2017 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun May 14, 2017 9:09 pm

Lucifer wrote:As a neutral I have say that Man utd are pretty much shite.

I am happy the way you are
Spoiler:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 14, 2017 9:10 pm

if 3 trophies including a european one means we're shite i want to be shite every season tbh

probably the best season an English club has had in years

what a time to be alive
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 14, 2017 9:16 pm

Firenze wrote:if 3 trophies including a european one means we're shite i want to be shite every season tbh

probably the best season an English club has had in years

what a time to be alive
no you don't. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 14, 2017 9:18 pm

Helmer wrote:
Unique wrote:the goal v spurs today was the first away goal v a top 6 team man u have scored this season.

Did not realise that Laughing
never seen such terrible performances backed by even blind people.
tbh I don't really care what manure do I just like watching frenzy have a melt down. I love the banter with him tbh eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 14, 2017 9:28 pm

The only trophy worth even talking, far less bragging about, would be the Europa League. At no time did I remember a Utd fan even talk about winning the Community Shield and the League Cup is really a competition that serves little purpose for anyone that has European and league aspirations.

That being said, EPL needs Utd in the UCL. Dearly...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 14, 2017 9:31 pm

Doc wrote: At no time did I remember a Utd fan even talk about winning the Community Shield

bs, i've mentioned it at least 300 times this season.

it honestly doesn't matter how you subjectively feel about it

it's a trophy, thus if we win the EL, treble season :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 14, 2017 9:47 pm

done
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun May 14, 2017 9:49 pm

Yeah saw that lol. Imagine if they actually manage to win something someday.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 14, 2017 10:16 pm

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14 - Page 38 C_0QSCJWAAA_8Sp

This is amazing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 14, 2017 10:28 pm

The worst time for Spurs to move away from WHL tbh

Watched the ceremony after the game and it was touching. Regardless of your allegiance, it was incredible to see it start to downpour during the ceremony, only to clear up at the end and reveal a rainbow over White Hart Lane as the fans sang multiple different songs in unison, marking the end of an era.

I'm unsure how such things can turn out to be so wonderfully coincidental and in the best way possible. Fate has a weakness for romance, I think.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 14, 2017 10:28 pm

RealGunner wrote:

done
I don't know, I think this is a really silly tweet, considering why they were actually celebrating.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 14, 2017 11:50 pm

RealGunner wrote:

done

What a last season for the WHL Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next