Doc
Turok_TTZ
halamadrid2
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Barcelona  - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Barcelona

Post by Doc Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:46 pm

Well, that was emotional. Gonna wait till my feelings calm down a bit before I start criticizing or praising.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:48 pm

yeah cristiano and benzema (a mix of zidane and ronaldo, lmfao) were awful, bale is not dependable at all, with all these injuries, i say we should cash in on him really soon....as usual that defense, i never have utmost confidence going into a clasico cos of the defense, they can get foolish in an instance....and yes ramos did what ramos does, get sent off. i hope we don't throw this away, now they have a better head to head record and a bunch of easy games
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Im getting tired of cr bullying the players to pass to him just back off and let players take their shots smfh, does he want the team to win or he wants to score the flukey moron I'm done, tired to the stupid decision making all round, the team will never move forward until cr gtfo.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:57 pm

Right, calm now. Um, our forwards were rubbish and to single out one over the other would be unfair as they all were equally bad. Bale starting was such an awful error of judgement from Zidane. Literally, after praising his subs against Bayern, he does that.

Modric has been ghosting matches for quite some time now, not that he has been playing bad, just, not as influential as before. Kroos was burnt out, guy ran his ass off against Bayern and Barcelona and he literally was spent. Marcelo and Dani were sublime and Asensio is gonna take Bale's spot, I'm sure of it.

It's a shitty loss but we've done the same to many a team so it's something that I guess was gonna happen again (after Sevilla last minute loss. Interestingly, Ramos also had a hand in that.).

Side note, nice finish from James, too bad it ended up being for naught.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:58 pm

Benzema made one key mistake and made up for it, stop bull shitting cr sucked ass and is a blind selfish flukey goal scorer.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:59 pm

Chad your boyfriend sucked ass today so you should probably stop talking.

Ramos being Ramos, Ronaldo missing sisters, benz being static. What's new. We always have these problems vs Barca
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:02 pm

Yeah right the guy made one mistake from what I saw, you guys are cowards, he made his runs and was available where he was needed to be, cr is selfish
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Our biggest mistake was forgetting how good Messi is. We didn't control him. he was free most of the time.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:05 pm

Why am I discussing footy with you guys, when the amazing scrubsco sucked so bad midweek couldn't even get 1 min, lmao you guys don't know shat about attacking play and blame the same players over and over pathetic bunch.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Ronaldo missed...  a lot.  And Casemiro on a yellow opened up the game since he couldn't be his usual self.

Ramos had a moment.

Was going to happen sooner or later.  These games often come down to details, ref decisions and who is more clinical.  We just weren't clinical.

Losing was a harsh result... but that is football.

Pepe and Varane being out was really felt in this one.  Nacho is ok... but he won't make plays.  We need CBs that will make plays in this type of game.

Great game by Navas btw. Asensio was great too.

That last goal was dumb. Marcelo should have taken the foul instead of letting the guy run by him ffs. What was he thinking.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:31 pm

Benz has been a ghost most of the season.  He's running more and the effort is now there at least.  But there is very little end product.  A striker without end product but high work rate belongs with Stoke City.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:43 pm

we've given them momentum, they've got 5 relatively easy games left; we have to take 3 full points from our remaining which include celta, sevilla malaga (even though they've been awful, but they like to act tough against us) as well as the ucl semis... its high time we start putting injury clauses in our players' contracts, i know at this stage people will take knocks but we need our best available especially in defense.

and if we do go for a defender in the summer, i want a proper defender not any of these mid table la liga wannabe CBs. game just totally messed up my mood
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:58 pm

Our losses normally come in batches so don't be surprised if we scrape a draw midweek. We have the toughest games left. The only tough game Barca has is the Villarreal game. We have Sevilla, Valencia and Celta. If we lose the league not ar this stage of the season then we should have a serious clear out during the summer (we should have it regardless tbh)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:00 pm

Zidane showing anger at the players in the post game... basically called them idiots for the way they played after we tied the game 2-2.

Also said that you can't keep missing chance after chance. Players need to step up.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:01 pm

Ramos is going to get a suspension... who's going to play CB lol.

The famed Nacho-Danilo CB pairing bounce
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:44 pm

I accept full responsibility for this loss. You see I'm visiting my children and grandkids returning next weekend. A Madrid win or even tie would have been nothing interesting in liga for next 5 weeks. Now we have a liga to watch.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:49 pm

i don't care about how interesting or not la liga is. one league title in 8 years makes a spectacle the least bit of my concerns at this stage. especially considering how inconsistent this barcelona side it. its a huge shame that we've given them a lifeline, now we have to play our last couple of games like a final, whilst still having our hands full with atleti.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:58 pm

Wrapping up a title with 5 weeks left is boring. We need a little spice in our lives!!!

You guys are way too pessimistic!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:15 am

forgive our lack of optimism, but as i said, 1 title in 8 years, and barcelona facing the osasunas of this world to end the campaign as well as a tough semi final with ucl, i'd have liked this title wrapped up long ago so we can focus on defending the european crown. i want as little intrigue as possible at this stage of the season. i don't even see how the extra action helps our already injury prone side.....i guess la liga will be super exciting next week when we see the nacho danilo cb partnership
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:46 am

We have conceded 36 goals so far and there's still 6 games to to. We conceded 34 in the whole of last season and 38 in Carlos last season. With the rate we are conceding we'd be lucky to keep it below 45. Something has to change or we'll never win the league. For all the stick Barcas defence has gotten they've conceded alot less than us. We are also scoring waaaay less, no surprise there

I don't think we'll win anything this season. Call me a pessimist but I dont see us getting past Atleti and we have too many tough games left in LL
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:46 am

Seeing how Ramos (specifically him) got the red card and how we were trying to go for the win with 10 men on the field and a minute to go, in a way we suffered from too much courage perhaps, i kinda feel like saying that atleast we showed some attitude out there, as Sports said this is a close result that didn't go our way. There's obviously plenty of context to pick at but still.

Every game has to be played like a final now.

Hope Bale is out for the season too. I've never liked him and never will. But hey, don't only blame Zidane for playing him, Perez has his hand on this bull as i believe Carlo talks about subtly in his new book. I think many still don't quite understand the political value of BBC yet.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:01 am

Great post TMO.  Excellent in fact.

As some here mentioned... win by the sword, die by the sword.  We are where we are because we're a very courageous team that always goes for the maximum at the end of games.  It bit us this time.  But overall, the attitude has been a huge positive.

I wouldn't be too hard on the guys in retrospect.  Varane and Pepe are out while Nacho is not a top level CB... so our defense is always going to be a challenge.  We don't have any continuity in the CBs and that's a recipe for being vulnerable on defense.

BBC is my problem.  I've had enough of them.  Overhyped mofos all of them.

The big positive for me is Asensio. FOR ONCE, we're properly developing a promising kid lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:15 am

Asensio looks pretty quick btw. didn't get that feeling at the start of the season but his legs are flash-like Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:06 pm

It's his boots that make him look slow! Kid needs to get a shoe sponsor, those old black boots are deceptive!

I still can't get over the negativity here. We now have 9 games in a little over a month of exciting futbol. This is the kind of season that makes us fans (and our money). Seems everyone here wants to win every game 10-0 and have the season wrapped up by mid Feb!
How boring would that be?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:30 pm

It would be boring, no lie but at the same time, I don't appreciate seeing Madrid snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I already go through that with West Indies on a regular.

In any case, it was a tough loss and I hope the Bernabeu don't be as unforgiving as they definitely can be.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:32 pm

Doc wrote:It would be boring, no lie but at the same time, I don't appreciate seeing Madrid snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I already go through that with West Indies on a regular.

In any case, it was a tough loss and I hope the Bernabeu don't be as unforgiving as they definitely can be.

Like west indies ever snatch victories lol. Btw you follow IPL, Doc?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next