Doc
Turok_TTZ
halamadrid2
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Real Madrid vs Barcelona  - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Barcelona

Post by Lucifer Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:32 pm

Doc wrote:It would be boring, no lie but at the same time, I don't appreciate seeing Madrid snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I already go through that with West Indies on a regular.

In any case, it was a tough loss and I hope the Bernabeu don't be as unforgiving as they definitely can be.

Like west indies ever snatch victories lol. Btw you follow IPL, Doc?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:39 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Doc wrote:It would be boring, no lie but at the same time, I don't appreciate seeing Madrid snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I already go through that with West Indies on a regular.

In any case, it was a tough loss and I hope the Bernabeu don't be as unforgiving as they definitely can be.

Like west indies ever snatch victories lol. Btw you follow IPL, Doc?

Yeah but just highlights which is absolutely lazy of me. You know, it's 20/20, the hot pockets of cricket.

Also, reported.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:10 pm

navas was really awesome
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:56 pm

A strange reaction to a Clasico loss from some of ye but as I see the bigger picture, I see positives in this result.

Do not forget we still have laliga under control. We still have a game to spare. Barcelona were just very fortunate that many variables went against us. Do not forget it took a red card for us to be defeated.

As I have warned in my thread, the decline of the BBC threatens our future though it may not be immediate. The summer is the answer. In this I take this loss as a positive and something all Barca fans should fear, this loss edges us towards a path where the BBC will be no more. The chance we can finally sell off cr7, Benz, maybe even bale may be at hand. Or at the very least the upper brass will now have doubts about our current team.

Failure in a big game like El clasico can either inspire or bring about ruinations for our team. We shall find out the true character of our team starting the next game.

Though I'm at a loss how I should support Real Madrid. On one hand I continue to have the faith and Real Madrid succeeds winning titles one way or another but that guarantees no change in the summer. But if Real Madrid were to fail and end up with nothing, the chances of change and the undoing of BBC becomes possible.

I want to support and cheer for Madrid but do I pray for success or pray for failure on my own team for the bigger picture that is the future? Right now I wish my team all the success but I feel that's counter productive to what needs to happen.

In any case, too soon to bury the BBC. We still in the CL and we still have la Liga in our hands. I won't fault the Frontline for El clasico, Ramos should take full responsibility as captain for that loss. That red card was the ultimate deciding factor.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:39 am

I understand those same sentiments of wishing for necessary change through implosion, they have been well known to me for a while now, but this season is different to the last two, more similar to 13/14 and 11/12, we have to push forward as a team and fanbase as we still have a solid foot inside the door of the two competitions that truly count. We have to win to win, no more airbags Laughing

But indeed, enough is enough, we can't keep covering the sun with a finger as you would say in Spanish. This team has individual quality but we've won the only things we've won in the last 5 years by the size of a pin needle, and that's the result of our team's lack of equilibrium and structural direction. We could as easily be trophyless for 5 years Laughing

This is as far as we should try sustaining the ever more rotting BBC, we have better players in the bench and also looming prospects that we could purchase. It is such a logical thing to do.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:15 pm

While I will agree with you, MTO, I wonder about the complete imposition.

As Nick has pointed out numerous times, much of the success we have had is because of the experience of a stabilized lineup.

If we look through the lineup, our midfield and defense isn't bad, although there are some additional / replacement pieces needed. It is pretty clear, club intends to replace Navas with DeGea (or Courtois), and bring in Theo Hernandez and Marcos Llorente. Plus I believe they are trying to meet Pepe's demands.

With that in mind, the issues are BBC and how insistent Flo will be with retaining his pet projects and whether he will see past his fog to what has been troubling to this team (whether we win any trophies or not).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3