guest7
Winter is Coming
Firenze
LeVersacci
RealGunner
86 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 24 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by adun101 Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:35 am

Casciavit wrote:
Lex wrote:I liked his little ballet twirl to avoid the free kick that went in Laughing

That I fault him for. Laughing

You can fault him for a lot more. For instance, not only for not helping the build up, but for actually hurting it by misplacing simple passes and by popping in places where he should not be. Especially on the left wing, from where he still thinks he can dribble past a couple of defenders and then pop one in the top corner, even though he hasn't been physically capable of doing that for a couple of years now.

Or for having the rest of the team mentally subjugated, especially Morata, who fucks up counterattack after counterattack because, instead of making the right choice, he's concerned with passing the ball to Cristiano. A couple of times, he even had a 1on1 with the keeper and instead of shooting, he forced the ball to Ronaldo.

And then there's the fucking free kicks. When it comes to them, he has turned into one of those sitcom clowns who are unaware of how dumb they are. He just stands there, with his legs spread and taking deep breaths, trying to picture how he's gonna put it in, when everyone in the world knows he's just gonna hit the wall

adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 24 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Chad31 Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:54 pm

Typical cr invisible in a must win game, to scoring a hattrick when the pressure is off, bet them 3 goals would be much valuable against Porto, anyways good for him hopefully he pad his stats a whole bunch like usual.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:14 pm

Typical rofl the oxford definition of the words big games is Ronaldo

Typical rofl rofl rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:56 pm

Chad31 wrote:Typical cr invisible in a must win game, to scoring a hattrick when the pressure is off, bet them 3 goals would be much valuable against Porto, anyways good for him hopefully he pad his stats a whole bunch like usual.

Who liked this?

CR is one of the best big-game-high-pressure players ever :facepalm:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:29 am

Myesyats wrote:
Chad31 wrote:Typical cr invisible in a must win game, to scoring a hattrick when the pressure is off, bet them 3 goals would be much valuable against Porto, anyways good for him hopefully he pad his stats a whole bunch like usual.

Who liked this?

Chad's alt account Varangel and Hans because he's just that kind of ass to do something like that lol.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:32 am

"Chad" has to be the best troll account we ever had at this point. No way these are genuinely serious opinions, no damn way.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:22 am

Doc wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

Who liked this?

Chad's alt account Varangel and Hans because he's just that kind of ass to do something like that lol.

Laughing I knew it, I always suspected Hans being Chad alterego. Good to know I am not alone in thinking that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:19 am

40 year old CR7 will still be superior to 99.9% of the attackers that are hyped/praised on here. Any argument in that fashion is therefore invalid.

Varnagel is chad alt account but then whose alt is BetaBeast? Formerly NeganIsco, I'd assume
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:22 am

Myesyats wrote:Varnagel is chad alt account but then whose alt is BetaBeast? Formerly NeganIsco, I'd assume

It's weird but on GL, only the Madrid section is plagued by those posters. When I first got here, it definitely wasn't the case. I remember only chad was a bad Madrid poster.

But then later, slowly other similar accounts started popping up, and as luck would have it, all of them happened to be Madrid posters (and Benzema fanboys).

What I can confirm though is that NeganIsco is the same as Alphabeast. That I'm certain of.

I can't confirm that Varnagel is the same as Chad because their style of writing is not the same, but I'm pretty sure they live in the same building.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:36 am

I honestly don't remember why i made this thread. What happened in April 2017 lol?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:39 am

Didn't we use to permaban people with multi accounts?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:41 am

RealGunner wrote:I honestly don't remember why i made this thread. What happened in April 2017 lol?

I think it was the day he scored a hattrick against Bayern (and 5 goals in the tie), reaching 100 CL goals in the process, and helping Madrid reach the semi-final.
Pedram wrote:Didn't we use to permaban people with multi accounts?

On paper yes, but he bribed RG...
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:41 am

RealGunner wrote:I honestly don't remember why i made this thread. What happened in April 2017 lol?

It was the famous hat-trick against Bayern lol

Edit: Carthage beat me to it

There was no VAR in 2017. his second goal was such a clear offside, how the ref did not catch that.  Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:58 am

Pedram wrote:
There was no VAR in 2017. his second goal was such a clear offside, how the ref did not catch that.  Laughing
Much like most of his career, carried by refs and team mates, the two sitters. And then media overpraising. Cronaldo being a great big game player is bit of a myth tbh. I hardly remember any games where he performed when his team didn't. I think Chad is much closer the truth than Hala on the subject.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:24 pm

Pedram wrote:

It was the famous hat-trick against Bayern lol

Edit: Carthage beat me to it

Oh shit yea.

Prime Marcelo was so good ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:29 pm

Harmonica wrote:
Pedram wrote:
Much like most of his career, carried by refs and team mates, the two sitters. And then media overpraising. Cronaldo being a great big game player is bit of a myth tbh. I hardly remember any games where he performed when his team didn't. I think Chad is much closer the truth than Hala on the subject.

@DoC, while we have Chad and the alt egos, there is this guy in the same loco territory!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:35 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
Pedram wrote:

@DoC, while we have Chad and the alt egos, there is this guy in the same loco territory!

Tbh these guys are just locusts. I generally ignore them. I’d love to discuss opinions because that’s what my viewpoint is; an opinion, but these individuals troll and blatantly lie to suit their agenda (Harmonica was caught falsifying stats a few years ago by sports and I). Ronaldo is a grandpa and they’re still obsessed. The guy will be 40 playing for LA galaxy and they’ll still be obsessed.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:48 pm

Doc wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

Who liked this?

Varangel is not Chad's alt account. How often are we going to have this conversation?
There really is two of them, any profiler could tell you that there's no way these are the same person

And yes, if there's a like over a Chad post, chances are it's from me Proud

whereas I don't think you'll see me ever liking a Varangel post
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:59 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:(Harmonica was caught falsifying stats a few years ago by sports and I).
Damn I've must missed that, do you have a link?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:52 am

Harmonica wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:(Harmonica was caught falsifying stats a few years ago by sports and I).
Damn I've must missed that, do you have a link?

I got the link: here
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:42 am

That offside goal really hurts. The go-ahead goal in overtime Laughing

You can't have a more consequential fuck up than the assistant ref missing that one. After that Bayern had to go for it and just conceded from being reckless.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:55 am

Comparison between Benzema & Cristiano from 2018-19 onwards (since CR7 went to Juve)

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 24 32twno973bo61

Penalty stats:

Benzema took 8 penalties in this time frame, all in La Liga.

Benzema goals without penalties: 72

Cristiano took 28 penalties in this time frame, 22 in Serie A, 2 in the Coppa Italia, and 4 in the UEFA Champions League.

Cristiano goals without penalties: 67

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:06 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Doc wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

Who liked this?

Varangel is not Chad's alt account. How often are we going to have this conversation?
There really is two of them, any profiler could tell you that there's no way these are the same person

And yes, if there's a like over a Chad post, chances are it's from me Proud

whereas I don't think you'll see me ever liking a Varangel post

It's high time people make their peace with the fact that there are almost two Benzema fans around here.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:28 pm

When would Chad ever post a screenshot image with statistical comparisons? This kind of formal validation is completely beneath him, I mean even punctuation is beneath him Laughing

I can only repeat myself, you guys would make horrible profilers, psychopath murderers running around free, innocent people in jail
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:52 pm

Hans has a point. I thought for months that Hans is idrisozet.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:18 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:When would Chad ever post a screenshot image with statistical comparisons? This kind of formal validation is completely beneath him, I mean even punctuation is beneath him Laughing

I can only repeat myself, you guys would make horrible profilers, psychopath murderers running around free, innocent people in jail

But then maybe he's, on purpose, doing exactly what we would not expect him to do while sending the same message? I'm sure chad knows how to use punctuation and he only refuses to use it out of principle but when at gunpoint, he could do it.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next