guest7
Winter is Coming
Firenze
LeVersacci
RealGunner
86 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 40 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:17 pm

Feel it's the right timr to bring back this quote from Uncle Flo

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 40 Screenshot_20221114_075438-jpg

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 40 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:12 pm

@kaladin Laughing Laughing Laughing

Is that your own work?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:19 pm

Kaladin wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 40 Game_of_Thrones_S04-E06-Tyrion_Trial_by_Combat

RONALDO: Piers, I wish to confess.

PIERS: You wish to confess?

Ronaldo contemplates for a moment

RONALDO: I came back for United. I came to this city and to all your worthless lives. I should have went to Cit--

PIERS: Ronaldo. Do you wish to confess?

Ronaldo turns to face Piers.

RONALDO: Yes. I'm guilty. Guilty. Is that what what you want to hear?

PIERS: You admit to poisoning the dressing room?

RONALDO: No, of that I'm innocent. I am guilty of a far more monstrous crime. I am guilty of being a winner.

PIERS: *chuckling* You are not on trial for being a winner.

RONALDO: Oh, yes I am. I've been on trial for that my entire life.

PIERS: Have you nothing to say in your defense?

RONALDO: Nothing but this: I did not do it. I did not refuse to come on as a sub.

RONALDO: I did not call for Maguire to be demoted but I wish that I had. Watching that slabhead make a mistake gave me more relief than a thousand fans siuuuu.

RONALDO: I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough rape allegations for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all try to evade it.

rofl rofl rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:30 pm

Did he really say Rooney doesnt look as good as him Laughing

What an insecure piglet
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:51 pm

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:19 pm

Very Happy Loving it... but awww pls dont go yet, I wanna see CR n Man U both suffer longer Very Happy

Anyway, no top club will touch him so where will he go? MLS? Sporting? Maybe he should just retire to go do his celebrity stuff somewhere im sure dumbass superficial fans will love him.

Jesus, actually just watched some highlights of the interview now, my god, thats some serious shit he said XD Basically hes lost his Man U tradition n fans there, what a complete idiot LOOOOL~

Surely no decent club will take him... anyone guess what his plans if after getting knocked out of the WC? Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:30 pm

Ronaldo's always been the most insecure and egotistical footballer of all time. Surely it hasn't taken everyone this long to figure it out?

We should've seen this coming. In his head he still thinks he's the best player in the world. Everyone thinks he's finished at the highest level, but himself. Now he's feuding with the entire club because of that difference in perception. Going to media outlets and having a public meltdown is on brand for PR7.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:12 pm

Always knew he has an insane ego n a drama as a hater lol... but never thought it would reach this level. Ppl usually mature as they age. I guess just working out his muscles n looking at the mirror everyday dampened his brain cells growth XD

But yea, todays toxic online world it might work even better for him to be just another controversial celebrity specializing in producing video shorts when we log on for our daily dopamine Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:19 pm

since Piers mentions it in that video... i had to go look up who has the most Instagram followers... honestly surprised two footballers are top 2, would have thought Kim Kardashian and Drake are the most followed people on there...

on another note, would anybody be surprised that Ronaldo bought half of that 496 million followers... wouldn't put it past him Very Happy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-followed_Instagram_accounts
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:05 pm

At least 20% of those are fake or bots which would be about 100m..... there was research done on this although idk how accurate

then, I'd guess another 100m is personally bought by him Very Happy
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:30 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:@kaladin Laughing Laughing Laughing

Is that your own work?

Yes, though i took the script from some site and changed it Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:10 am

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:28 am

Shits about to get real
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:03 am

El Gunner wrote:

Feel sorry for that teenager kid lol, either his dad told him b4 hand n he didnt give a shit n just walked but, or but still his dad is just crazy n abusive anyway frm the looks of it Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:43 pm

What a silly interview of pure nonsense, expected nothing less from cr, playing on the fans dislike for the owners and his sick child for the sympathy, he never cared about any of the clubs he plays for or the fans who support them, he only cares about himself and his fans that support him, and the way people always praise his selfish behavior has something to admire just shows how easy it is to manipulate people with empty goals and shit tryhard performances where he forces the team to lose.

Manu is not bending over for him neither is tenhagg, that his real problem no one at the club wants to sacrifice and lose, so the glory hunter can pad his stats and use goal numbers as his case for the best and not being a great overall player playing at an elite level that shows up in key games.

Can't believe people in the media calling this guy the goat, cause he got carried by greats players to a lot of trophies, when the team had to truly rely on him before bale came is was dog shit in every CL semi finals and clasicos, always the worst player in those always hiding behind score hattricks of tap ins, bottom la liga and no name CL teams, imo cr is lucky that Flo has enough sense to see through him, and kept building up the team to find players like a kroos, modric, bale, casemiro, and never gave up on a true talent like Benz, cause cr is a limited player that can't play in a proper team structure cause his numbers would be average.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:34 pm

Hope the homelander cnut's contract will get terminated soon. The most frustrating thing after this latest stunt is that nobody with a brain would even entertain the thought of signing him anymore. I dread the thought of this guy staying 6 more months after the WC and further spewing venom. This club is genuinely cursed I sometimes feel, the moment we see light in some capacity at the end of the tunnel, shit like this will go down and will disrupt everything.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:40 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo's fanboys are in different level to any, they basically defend everything about him, there are lots of them, in social media, this is unbelievable. Donald Trump in politics supported by his fans same way. Guy is truly Donald trump of football.

-------

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=42932

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40