Unique
urbaNRoots
Firenze
Helmer
Tomwin Lannister
43 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 12 - Page 26 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 12

Post by Unique Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am

Firenze wrote:I've been one of the most consistent haters of Lingard on this forum ffs. I don't think it's even confirmed he's gonna be on 100K P/W, just rumored.

I'll keep fighting until we get knocked out of the Europa League, but best believe if/when we lift that glorious trophy, I'm gonna @ you mate. Can't wait to sneak into CL while you finish 6th.
that's the key word right there. cheers

Last edited by Unique on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 12 - Page 26 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 12

Post by Kick Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am

RealGunner wrote:Jesse Lingard agrees new Manchester United contract - his wages increase to around £100,000 a week. Believed to be four year deal.

More than Cahill, Azpilicueta, Matic, Moses, Valencia, Carrick, Bailly, and Martial are making.

Equal pay as Pedro and 10,000 p/w less than Willian. rofl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:28 am

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:40 am

sounds exactly like my posts during the game rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:56 am

RealGunner wrote:Jesse Lingard agrees new Manchester United contract - his wages increase to around £100,000 a week. Believed to be four year deal.

United board got scared when reports surfaced Chelsea and Arsenal are in for him probably. Proud Laughing
Anyway jokes aside, not surprised one bit re:this development. Was never a fan of Jose's appointment. But thought he would be slightly different once he comes to OT. But guess he will remain a cnut. I am on the verge of going full on anti-Mou btw. He is the only manager in world football who disses flair and skill for hardwork and endless running.
Can't wait for Fellaini has signed 'a new 4 year deal worth 120k p/w' news. Laughing

It can be argued that considering what we have gone through in the past 3 years we need an enforcer at the helm to take us back to that mentality and attitude of the Fergi era. But to let Mou have complete control of the club like this in every facet could very well come down to be problematic I fear if we arent careful. He is not the manager he was once clearly.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:29 am

Firenze hit rock bottom in the last two pages here, Lingard news was a shock for me as well tbf

Worst part is Lingard is apparently 24? I thought he was 19 or something. 3 years older than Origi lmfao
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:59 am

RealGunner wrote:

This bloke is better than anything on Arsenal Fan TV not named Troopz Laughing Laughing Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:36 am

Nishankly wrote:Firenze hit rock bottom in the last two pages here, Lingard news was a shock for me as well tbf

Worst part is Lingard is apparently 24? I thought he was 19 or something. 3 years older than Origi lmfao

Players like Lingard and Welbeck forever for some strange reason will be given tags like young, promising and talented by the British media and pundits, like guys who have immense potential and who are well on course to achieving that when in reality they will be utter plebs who already have entered their primes a while back and have no scope of going further. Laughing

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:46 am

Glory wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Firenze hit rock bottom in the last two pages here, Lingard news was a shock for me as well tbf

Players like Lingard and Welbeck forever for some strange reason will be given tags like young, promising and talented by the British media and pundits, like guys who have immense potential and who are well on course to achieving that when in reality they will be utter plebs who already have entered their primes a while back and have no scope of going further. Laughing
But he dabs so well Sad
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Glory wrote:

Walcott has been a "youngster" for like 10 years Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:09 pm

That's not really fair to welbeck, he's been injury plagued since going to arsenal. When he's been fit and available he's actually been a valuable player for Arsenal as far as I've observed.

He won't be the player he was hyped up to be when he was younger, but that was always going to happen. If he can be a serviceable and decent player for Arsenal when fit, that's doing pretty decently I think.

Comparing him to Lingard...Not even the same. Lingard doesn't have an ounce of Welbeck's talent, and I'm not saying welbeck is immensely talented Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:12 pm

Harry Kane is back after the recent dose of HGH.

Ankle ligament and returns within a month rofl

Reminds me of when Bale broke his foot at Spurs and returned in 17 days.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:24 pm

bit of a shite weekend of action this time, hoping Pool drop points away at Stoke, but Stoke have looked meh as of late so not expecting much. Looking like a full point weekend for all of the top 6.

inb4 draw against Sunderland
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:11 pm

RealGunner wrote:Harry Kane is back after the recent dose of HGH.

Ankle ligament and returns within a month rofl

Reminds me of when Bale broke his foot at Spurs and returned in 17 days.

FFS we should start implementing witchcraft at Arsenal as well.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:32 pm

Firenze wrote:bit of a shite weekend of action this time, hoping Pool drop points away at Stoke, but Stoke have looked meh as of late so not expecting much. Looking like a full point weekend for all of the top 6.

Mate, it's over.  Stop doing this to yourself. We had the easiest run of fixtures since that game against Pool at OT and could have climbed to as high as 2nd. Bottled it royally. Even if everyone around us loose points from now on we arent going to make it.
Thursday nights are the only things that matter right now. 0-0 draws at home and 1-1 draws on the road until the final should suffice I guess. Smile

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:49 pm

CBarca wrote:That's not really fair to welbeck, he's been injury plagued, period. When he's been fit and available he's actually been a valuable player for Arsenal as far as I've observed.

He won't be the player he was hyped up to be when he was younger, but that was always going to happen. If he can be a serviceable and decent player for Arsenal when fit, that's doing pretty decently I think.

Comparing him to Lingard...Not even the same. Lingard doesn't have an ounce of Welbeck's talent, and I'm not saying welbeck is immensely talented Laughing

Fixed.
I agree though Welblek actually looks a decent player when you place him in front of Lingard.
That doesnt take away the fact that both are utter jobbers. Like @BB said, Walcott too. There are some English 'flair' players like that who are forever 'young' and cos of that always will get the long end of the stick. Barkley is 23. Soon, he will also join that elite list. Proud

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:02 pm

The United fanbase is one of the most retarded fanbases ever, these guys don't even appreciate squad players anymore. You used to love Park, O Shea, Fletcher but here Melotrance from Goallegacy hates Jesse Lingard because he is earning more than he'll ever see?? Logic doesn't fit
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:52 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39533318

10 draws better than 5 wins, somebody teach this guy math.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:18 pm

ES wrote:The United fanbase is one of the most retarded fanbases ever, these guys  don't even appreciate squad players anymore. You used to love Park, O Shea, Fletcher but here Melotrance from Goallegacy hates Jesse Lingard because he is earning more than he'll ever see?? Logic doesn't fit

step ya bait game up clown, Lingard isn't even good enough to start for your homeless 11, he steals game time from better players in the team, never compare this clown to GOAT players like Park and Fletcher
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:24 pm

seriously this clown telling me to appreciate some shit tier player like Lingard who can only put in a good cross once every 3 games and stops better players from starting? foh, that doesn't make me deluded, the team and fans deserve better, I think you're just too accustomed to mediocre players starting for you week in week out, if we start accepting that like you guys we'll suffer the same fate of being irrelevant for the better part of a decade. Never.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:27 pm

Glory wrote:
Firenze wrote:bit of a shite weekend of action this time, hoping Pool drop points away at Stoke, but Stoke have looked meh as of late so not expecting much. Looking like a full point weekend for all of the top 6.

Mate, it's over.  Stop doing this to yourself. We had the easiest run of fixtures since that game against Pool at OT and could have climbed to as high as 2nd. Bottled it royally. Even if everyone around us loose points from now on we arent going to make it.
Thursday nights are the only things that matter right now. 0-0 draws at home and 1-1 draws on the road until the final should suffice I guess. Smile

Nah. I fully admit Top 4 is a long shot and we only have ourselves to blame if we miss out. But Arsenal and Liverpool will drop more points and we're still in the mix with them. What do you want me to do? expect draws? we need to try to get a nice little win streak going.

It's nice to fantasize about the EL but there are 3/4 teams that would give us a tough time the way we're playing, Anderlecht will probably push us too.

if we drop more points this weekend and Pool/Arsenal don't then I 100% accept Top 4 is dead though. I think we can beat City and Arsenal mate. They aren't playing better than us.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:44 pm

Firenze wrote:
ES wrote:The United fanbase is one of the most retarded fanbases ever, these guys  don't even appreciate squad players anymore. You used to love Park, O Shea, Fletcher but here Melotrance from Goallegacy hates Jesse Lingard because he is earning more than he'll ever see?? Logic doesn't fit

step ya bait game up clown, Lingard isn't even good enough to start for your homeless 11, he steals game time from better players in the team, never compare this clown to GOAT players like Park and Fletcher
park put in a shift but fletcher was a scrub.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:44 pm

Tough game tomorrow. Probably going to need Hazard to carry us again with Costa going AWOL.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:16 pm

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:

you can't be serious

Prime Fletcher is comfortably better than every Pool midfielder in the last 17 years besides Gerrard, hell he was probably a top 3 United midfielder in the last decade
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:34 pm

lol Fletcher can't even clean Jay Spearings boots. Get this garbage out of here.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:59 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:

you can't be serious

Prime Fletcher is comfortably better than every Pool midfielder in the last 17 years besides Gerrard, hell he was probably a top 3 United midfielder in the last decade
you never saw alonso. Macharano and hamann play then I take it. :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next