Luca
rincon
Robespierre
M99
farfan
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Andrea Belotti legit ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Andrea Belotti legit ?

Post by McLewis Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:29 am

breva wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Coutinho didn't flopp in Italy. he was never given a proper chance. What did you expect 18-19 year old kind to become the clubs savior. He needed time to grow which Inter didn't have the patients for at the time because they just came from winning the CL and a treble.  

Even in 6 months at Espanyol when they gave him a chance he was a great in La Liga.

At Liverpool he was given a chance to grow and showcase his talent.

As far as Gabbiadiani it's been 1 month. He will regress to the mean like Michu etc. Players go through hot form all the time.

Coutinho lost the ball every time he was passed to at Inter.  He could not handle even provincial Italian defensive players.  

A little harsh. When your playing in an environment not fostered to help your development, you won't be at your best.

Oh and those provincial Italian defenders are tough mofos. Cutting one's teeth by playing them can only make a player better. I wouldn't sell them so short. I have plenty of respect for those guys.

On topic: Belotti is a great talent, but I'm going to withhold any judgement on him until he replicates this form at least another season. I don't think he even needs to leave Torino at that point as well. Just do this again next season. I do have the same feeling about him that I have about Harry Kane in the PL though. It will take a couple of seasons to determine if he's a one-hit wonder.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:38 pm

Warrior wrote:Torino could build a solid squad around him, i wish he stays in Italy. More likely than not he will be the starting CF for the national team in the years to come, i can't think of anyone who's close to his level right now.

This squad for the World Cup in Russia Thumbs up Thumbs up
INSIGNE-BELOTTI-BERNARDESCHI
VERRATTI-MARCHISIO-BONAVENTURA
CHIELLINI-RUGANI-BONUCCI-DARMIAN
BUFFON

That's a pretty decent team, the best since 2006 if it happens.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:36 pm

Hope the full back options aren't so bleak by then but yeah the core of that team is legit.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:49 pm

Darmian is awful, but isn't De Sciglio good? Florenzi can do the right side too i guess.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:51 pm

Calabria is a good talent too.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:44 pm

https://twitter.com/scoutedftbl/status/848989096492052481

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:Darmian is awful, but isn't De Sciglio good? Florenzi can do the right side too i guess.

Darmian is a reliable right back with good defensive skills. Would be the perfect replacement for Licht but rumours say he prefers Inter.

I never rated De Sciglio but yeah Florenzi (if fit) and Calabria (if mature enough) are good options.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:06 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Hope the full back options aren't so bleak by then but yeah the core of that team is legit.

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:Darmian is awful, but isn't De Sciglio good? Florenzi can do the right side too i guess.

RealGunner wrote:Calabria is a good talent too.

Zappacosta is now the starting right back and he is looking better than Darmian ever did so that's good. Hopefully he keeps it up, its looking good.

Left back is a problem. Antonelli is still my favorite left back, specially since he is left footed unlike De Sciglio. Spinazzola looks really good for wing back but he might be too attacking for starting left back, we'll see. After that its either Barreca (Torino) or Masina (Bologna).

Candreva will also be there for Russia, he always does well. Same for De Rossi who is for sure Italy's best player for many years now. While Bonaventura is doubt because of his long injury (same for Florenzi). If Immobile keeps it up he will also be there as he has a good contrast with Belotti. Its not sure what will be the best system and lineup yet. @Warrior team looks great if Bernardeschi and Bonaventura continue on their paths.

Last edited by rincon on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:45 am

McLewis wrote:
breva wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Coutinho didn't flopp in Italy. he was never given a proper chance. What did you expect 18-19 year old kind to become the clubs savior. He needed time to grow which Inter didn't have the patients for at the time because they just came from winning the CL and a treble.  

Even in 6 months at Espanyol when they gave him a chance he was a great in La Liga.

As far as Gabbiadiani it's been 1 month. He will regress to the mean like Michu etc. Players go through hot form all the time.

Coutinho lost the ball every time he was passed to at Inter.  He could not handle even provincial Italian defensive players.  

A little harsh. When your playing in an environment not fostered to help your development, you won't be at your best.

Oh and those provincial Italian defenders are tough mofos. Cutting one's teeth by playing them can only make a player better. I wouldn't sell them so short. I have plenty of respect for those guys.

On topic: Belotti is a great talent, but I'm going to withhold any judgement on him until he replicates this form at least another season. I don't think he even needs to leave Torino at that point as well. Just do this again next season. I do have the same feeling about him that I have about Harry Kane in the PL though. It will take a couple of seasons to determine if he's a one-hit wonder.

Newsflash: Harry Kane has been doing it for 3 seasons already.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:51 am

Agreed. We gotta stop doubting Kane. He is clearly good. The question shouldn't be if he is a one-hit wonder, but if he is great and not just very good.

Lukaku I don't watch enough.

Belotti's doesn't suggest any kind of false form in terms of being legit. Unless he gets a bad injury or something like that, he seems like a sure bet. He is not tapping in and statpadding, he is doing everything and he tries insanely hard every game. He has bailed Torino out so many times.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:39 pm

McLewis wrote:
breva wrote:

You STILL have that feeling about Kane? Thought last season pretty much quenched any talk of him being a one hit wonder? This is his 3rd straight season being lethal. He's the real deal mate.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:15 am

Hands down, best young striker in the world.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:30 am

Hands down, Urban what's going on with you?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:55 am

Laughing
Got me confused

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:47 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
McLewis wrote:
breva wrote:

You STILL have that feeling about Kane? Thought last season pretty much quenched any talk of him being a one hit wonder? This is his 3rd straight season being lethal. He's the real deal mate.

Yeah I'm referring to Kane's first breakout season which isn't all dissimilar from Belotti's. I personally wasn't sure Kane would keep playing at the same level as England have hyped some strikers (Caroll comes to mind) to the heavens after an amazing breakout season only for those strikers to never really hit it big again in subsequent seasons. Italy have done this too (Immobile to a degree) in recent years. So yeah I'm a lot more cautious about talents like this. I'm glad Kane has come good and I hope the same for Belotti.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:38 pm

Hopefully we go in for him now. I'd happily pay his release clause if it meant paying a similar amount for Morata. If he stays at Torino another season, replicates his form and has a cracking world cup, he'll cost 100m+ next summer.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Italian Igli Tare imo.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:03 am

First goal, already a contender for goal of the season :bow:

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Unreal goal :bow:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:00 pm

How is he doing nowadays?
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:58 pm

7 goals and 2 assists in 19 league matches for Torino so far so he's just out side the top 10 on the scoring chart. A respectable return, I'd say, but not earth-shattering. I've only seen a 3 or 4 of his matches this season, but he looked pretty good to me. Very active up top and a real handful for defenders still. We've been linked with him too.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2