It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success

+19
Harmonica
Freeza
Lucifer
guest_07
M99
titosantill
zigra
jibers
RealGunner
CBarca
BarrileteCosmico
Thimmy
BarcaLearning
rincon
Doc
TrezeGent
Firenze
Curtinho
McAgger
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success Empty It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:12 pm

He hasn't been their best player for couple of years now.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success Empty Re: It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success

Post by Curtinho Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Um, yes he has.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success Empty Re: It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success

Post by Firenze Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:13 pm

if not him, then who?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:15 pm

He's literally their biggest liability.

Modric for one is their best player. Kroos and Bale have both been better than him. Ramos is more crucial to their success with his clutch gene.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:17 pm

very true James.

goodnight.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:41 pm

Almost as bad as your amnesia thread.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:49 pm

Doc wrote:Almost as bad as your amnesia thread.

You're telling you believe he's your best player right now?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:51 pm

Strange time to make this thread when he had such a kommanding performance hmm
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 pm

Interesting as much as CR I dont think, he gets unfair comments, hes still very important to them consistently, but these days as soon as a couple of poor games happen, ppl call it, of course its gotta do with the way he acts of course.

Anyway, I think most fans who know their football appreciate all the other players in the stacked squad, and Zidane's good work. Real's midfield have been the best for some now, Benzema and others putting in their share of good work consistently also, and ppl still under estimate them it seems.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:24 pm

The consistency and quality of his overall performance took a significant dive around the age of 28-29, when it looked like he was struggling to adapt his game to an aging body. People began to expect that he, at the very least, continues to excel at scoring goals. His scoring form, consistency, and productivity has been relatively sub-par recently, so I don't think it's odd that some fans are starting to question his importance to the team. If he continues to play like he did today, then the jeering and criticism from fans will most likely tone down a bit.. if only for a little while Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:24 pm

TrezeGent wrote:very true James.

goodnight.
Wow this is a name I haven't seen in a while
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:27 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
Doc wrote:Almost as bad as your amnesia thread.

You're telling you believe he's your best player right now?

He is one of our best players James as I personally don't necessarily think we have a definite best player in this roster. The core group all bring something to the table. However, since Ronaldo is the most famous out of the lot of them, the club (for better and for worse) puts the spotlight on him the majority of the time.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 pm

Surprisingly, I agree with James here tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:30 pm

One of the worst threads I have ever seen

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:25 pm

It won't matter. If Madrid win the league and win the cl again he will be ballon dor again.

Another Kommanding year Molenation
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:09 am

RealGunner wrote:One of the worst threads I have ever seen

This.
He turns a bunch of disjointed individuals into an army. HIS army. The Kommander Molenation
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:56 am

Don't call me James wrote:He's literally their biggest liability.

Modric for one is their best player. Kroos and Bale have both been better than him. Ramos is more crucial to their success with his clutch gene.

you can make the case for modric, whilst i don't agree with the ramos candidacy, you can make a case for him especially regarding the late goals when cristiano disappears from those games. definitely not bale, forget about goals, bale needs to start averaging at least 34 league appearances asap. you can't keep getting injured this much and wear the crown. if he wants to become the team's talisman he needs to play more games, and rid himself of these phantom injuries
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:22 am

Watching extended highlights. Strange time to make this thread, its not even kneejerk. He looks like a menace on the wing and surprisingly unselfish.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:36 am

That's because he didn't watch the match.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:21 am

lol you're watching extended highlights rofl I watched the whole match.

I thought he was poor today. Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, and Benzema were all better. So If this game was CR at his best then he's way worse than I thought.

But again this is the exact reason I created this thread. Half of his teammates perform better than him and yet he's getting most of the praise.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:31 am

Don't call me James wrote:lol you're watching extended highlights rofl I watched the whole match.

I thought he was poor today. Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, and Benzema were all better. So If this game was CR at his best then he's way worse than I thought.

But again this is the exact reason I created this thread. Half of his teammates perform better than him and yet he's getting most of the praise.

that is the power of the media

they can promote whoever player they want

i'm glad that i'm not the people that believe that most popular means the best

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:09 am

How much money does Hames owe to Harmonica?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:21 am

I can't believe someone watched that game and didn't think that Cristiano was great. His passing, his work rate, his positioning, all on point. Absolutely better than Kroos who took his time to get going. Cristiano could have set up a goal from like the first minute when he set up Benzema. Benzema wasn't better either, he was very good, but he missed too many chances.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:37 am

He got one assist, could have gotten like four assists, and he absolutely murdered Koulibally who is quite a good player.

When he scores its stat padding , when he doesn't and still performs he didn't play good. This guy can't win can he?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:38 am

He was great yesterday. I'm usually harsh on him, but yesterday was one of his best matches all year.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next