theaguia
hrealmadrid
Guiltybystander
guest7
EarlyPrototype
izzy
13 posters

Go down

No more players for Real Madrid it seems Empty No more players for Real Madrid it seems

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:56 am

According to Marca they say and quote directly that Jose has completed his wish list and has everyone he asked for.

It does also go on to say they will continue to negotiate for Neymar to come next season.

Interesting no?

Looks like Morata is up for 3rd striker after all.

Back to top Go down

No more players for Real Madrid it seems Empty Re: No more players for Real Madrid it seems

Post by izzy Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:16 am

Nah, don't trust it at all.

All that fuss he made last year for a 3rd striker and now Morata is supposedly ready?

Not buying it at all.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

No more players for Real Madrid it seems Empty Re: No more players for Real Madrid it seems

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:33 am

According to AS Mou will be trying to get rid of about 5-6 players and Neymar is still on the cards.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:44 am

izzy26 wrote:Nah, don't trust it at all.

All that fuss he made last year for a 3rd striker and now Morata is supposedly ready?

Not buying it at all.

I agree. Plus it's Marca, it's not the first time they put false information.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:24 am

If this is true, all my prayers have been heard.

The third striker thing was also mainly a necessity because of Higuain's injury no, and Benzema's "underperforming" for a while.

I think Mou knows however, that with the players he has right now, not that much improvement is necessary. We have a WC player in nearly, if not all, positions (only thing lacking is a DM imo, although Lass is underrated). Mou also doesn't want to win with a semi-"galacticos" team, I feel. I don't think Madrid is another one of his artificial instant-success clubs --> 1 season bang, and implosion after he leaves. I mean, he can't get much higher up the prestige chain than Madrid, so he'll probably want to stay for a while and build up a great team, which he is doing now.

I mean, honestly, why would he replace Benzema? or Higuain? or even, if you will, Kaka? It is just not necessary.

Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:41 am

I hope it's true but know it's probably not
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:41 am

A lot of it is circumstantial. I know it for an absolute certainty that Benzema was pissed in May and had a bad conversation with Mou at that time... there was an informal transfer demand made, preferably to Arsenal. Somehow, that whole situation calmed down. I emailed Babun about it when it all came down since i was banned from goal.com lol.

We were already interested in Aguero somewhat before and the event with Benz pushed Madrid to look more aggressively into replacements.... and, thus, the Aguero news got hot.

But with Arsenal being inept at making a move, everything has resettled.

So now, we don't have to make the Aguero move unless we really want to. We still may. But Neymar has clearly become our preferred target.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

sportsczy wrote:A lot of it is circumstantial. I know it for an absolute certainty that Benzema was pissed in May and had a bad conversation with Mou at that time... there was an informal transfer demand made, preferably to Arsenal. Somehow, that whole situation calmed down. I emailed Babun about it when it all came down since i was banned from goal.com lol.

We were already interested in Aguero somewhat before and the event with Benz pushed Madrid to look more aggressively into replacements.... and, thus, the Aguero news got hot.

So now, we don't have to make the Aguero move unless we really want to. We still may. But Neymar has clearly become our preferred target.

AS and Marca reporting a 30m offer from Arsenal for Benzema

So if we get Neymar do you think Benzema may leave?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:56 am

Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:A lot of it is circumstantial. I know it for an absolute certainty that Benzema was pissed in May and had a bad conversation with Mou at that time... there was an informal transfer demand made, preferably to Arsenal. Somehow, that whole situation calmed down. I emailed Babun about it when it all came down since i was banned from goal.com lol.

That sounds very unlikely to me - Arsenal's bid.

I would assume they'd wait until either Nasri or Fabregas leaves. They'll probably invest more in a quality new midfielder for their highest transfer fee to date.

I also don't think Neymar is a serious option for this season. Maybe January/next summer.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:59 am

lol wenger has never bid more than 14 mil for some one hard to think he would do so now.

neymar for next season makes sense, hopefully the prize will drop slightly
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:59 am

Meanwhile Aguero fanboys:
No more players for Real Madrid it seems 803951446
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:01 pm

Crimson wrote:

It really depends on Higuain's health. Before you were active again Crimson, i posted regarding the intensity of the surgery that Higuain underwent. I have no knowledge of soccer players that have underwent such a procedure... but i know american football players that have. I can tell you that it takes 1-2 years to fully recover. And by "fully recover", i mean medically. For that period, you just can't practice and impact it like you normally can. More often than not, the players just have never recovered their spped & explosiveness even after "fully recovering". It's a real tough one.

So Madrid has to decide whether they want to commit to Higuain, who is a fan favorite and more of a team player BUT coming off major surgery, or Benzema, who has more talent but shows immaturity at times.

Tough call. It may just come down to the best offer made for each.

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:07 pm

I'm pretty sure that Cazorla went through the same surgery and he didn't have any problems to get back to his original level. So, I don't see any reasons why Higuain couldn't also do it.

Edit: and according to Cazorla's own words Henry and Yaya also had that surgery.

Last edited by Error on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Error wrote:I'm pretty sure that Cazorla went through the same surgery and he didn't have any problems to get back to his original level. So, I don't see any reasons why Higuain couldn't also do it.

That's great... american football obviously involves a lot more contact, which is why i mentioned that i had very little idea about how football players react to this surgery.

But it's a risk to consider with Higuain as a full return is not a certainty.

If i were a person that makes personnel decisions, i would consider and weigh everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Btw, both Marca and AS are using the Daily Fail as their source... no way the 30 million Arsenal offer is real. They can't even pay their own players market wages, let alone make a bid like that.

Arsenal is kind of a fake these days unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:42 pm

The benzema thing is coming from the daily fail, i wouldnt trust it at all.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:20 pm

makes me wonder why marca and as are reporting shit from the daily fail lol. something gotta sells the papers...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Won't be long before marca raids our forum for ideas again
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Marca always fails sine mou has been here.

I say Moar players!
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Thats great. In fact, if you look at it only Coentrao really is the undesirable change from last year and Neymar in a years time will be rather good.

There's no Morata face on that cover though. Mad
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:34 pm

i cant imagine who else we would get.

unless we are looking to replace any number of our WC players.

i guess a 3rd striker could be a good purchase because i just dont trust mou to give morata enough playing time and confidence

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:41 pm

I would still like another player to be signed imo..Aguero or Neymar preferedly.
Signs we made this year are promising, young and talented, so Im not going to whine, that we bought too many of them.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum