It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success

+19
Harmonica
Freeza
Lucifer
guest_07
M99
titosantill
zigra
jibers
RealGunner
CBarca
BarrileteCosmico
Thimmy
BarcaLearning
rincon
Doc
TrezeGent
Firenze
Curtinho
McAgger
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success - Page 2 Empty Re: It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:38 am

He was great yesterday. I'm usually harsh on him, but yesterday was one of his best matches all year.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success - Page 2 Empty Re: It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success

Post by Harmonica Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:17 am

Of course it's an insult, Fakenaldo hasn't been even top 10 player about 2 or 3 years now. But Perez and Madrid owns media, literally so they've manufactured this entity which they are constantly feeding. It's also easy to keep going as this team gets constantly help from referees and Uefa, team performances and results are back up when Fakenaldo plays like a shit box. Last season he played like a shit box, his team carried him to cl, and Euro where he wasn't even top 50 player, and suddenly he's the best performing player in the world by media and its sheeps. This season he's even worse and sheeps still praise him. Just compare Cruyff Müller relation to nowadays and see how much media has changed the relation of performing individually and performing through team performance.

Fakenaldo is a disqusting lie, and I hope people will eventually get judged for supporting a lie.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:29 am

Harmonica wrote:Of course it's an insult, Fakenaldo hasn't been even top 10 player about 2 or 3 years now. But Perez and Madrid owns media, literally so they've manufactured this entity which they are constantly feeding. It's also easy to keep going as this team gets constantly help from referees and Uefa, team performances and results are back up when Fakenaldo plays like a shit box. Last season he played like a shit box, his team carried him to cl, and Euro where he wasn't even top 50 player, and suddenly he's the best performing player in the world by media and its sheeps. This season he's even worse and sheeps still praise him. Just compare Cruyff Müller relation to nowadays and see how much media has changed the relation of performing individually and performing through team performance.

Fakenaldo is a disqusting lie, and I hope people will eventually get judged for supporting a lie.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/16/55/31/25/screen10.png

https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/16/55/31/25/screen11.png
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:47 am

M99 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:Of course it's an insult, Fakenaldo hasn't been even top 10 player about 2 or 3 years now. But Perez and Madrid owns media, literally so they've manufactured this entity which they are constantly feeding. It's also easy to keep going as this team gets constantly help from referees and Uefa, team performances and results are back up when Fakenaldo plays like a shit box. Last season he played like a shit box, his team carried him to cl, and Euro where he wasn't even top 50 player, and suddenly he's the best performing player in the world by media and its sheeps. This season he's even worse and sheeps still praise him. Just compare Cruyff Müller relation to nowadays and see how much media has changed the relation of performing individually and performing through team performance.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/16/55/31/25/screen10.png

https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/16/55/31/25/screen11.png
Good example how sheeps keep it going, they use Fakenaldo as a tool to get on Messi, and those who hate Messi will take it gladly. And they use instanses like this, single instanses that aren't even comparable. Messi has beat Fakenaldo every time on whoscored La Liga rankings, where they actually play against the same opponents a long period. How do you explain Fakenaldo getting Liga best player trophy, as you just validated subjectively whoscored?

Or care to explain this?

It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success - Page 2 RVpg85z
It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success - Page 2 Ons9KAn
It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success - Page 2 C2q9Ir7
It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success - Page 2 P2q8Yee
It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success - Page 2 SSx3I9w
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:04 am

Ah yes, Euros. Here is a stat you forgot to mention:
It's an insult to other Madrid players that CR is still getting the majority of the plaudits for their success - Page 2 Euro-ronaldo
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:41 pm

I agree with James

CR is Cancer.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:22 pm

lol

I'm still finding it weird that of all days yesterday this was made when he was the best player on the pitch.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:28 pm

While this is obviously over the top as expected, it's quite obvious that McAgger is right up to a point tbh although i'm not going to go as far as him. Laughing

There's been multiple times when Madrid has won CLs where he hasn't even been close to the best performer when it mattered.

That's not his fault though, people should just respect the other players more. You can do both you know, respect how great CR is and give the other players their due.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Liqay Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:09 pm

Cr never gets the respect he deserves. I can't think. A more valuable player than him in the 18-yard box, his tactical awareness is second to none (something messi lacks).

Liqay
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:24 pm

It has more to do with the fact that RM are operating more as a team now and thus less reliant on CR. In yesterday game you saw Kroos yelling at CR and raising his hand to tell him to pass it to him and then he buried it in the back of the net, this wasn't something you saw in RM 4-5 years ago, more players are demanding and letting other players know, as well as they are getting themselves into good goal scoring position or position where they can set up plays, etc.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:While this is obviously over the top as expected, it's quite obvious that McAgger is right up to a point tbh although i'm not going to go as far as him. Laughing

There's been multiple times when Madrid has won CLs where he hasn't even been close to the best performer when it mattered.

That's not his fault though, people should just respect the other players more. You can do both you know, respect how great CR is and give the other players their due.

I think people forget how good he was when he was at United and in his first 2 seasons at Madrid. Had Messi not appeared, Cr's place in history could have been very different. He was a monster. People are so obsessed with best players and all this bs. Messi is the best player what did that do for Barcelona against PSG? You need an optimal team, who cares if he isn't their best player? Will be very irrelevant if they become the first club to cement the cl back to back.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:15 am

It is dumb, and that's exactly why you would hope that if Madrid went back to back in the CL, that the play of Modric, Kroos, Bale, Ramos (eh on that last one, Mr. Clutch though) would be rewarded. I think that's McAgs point. Hopefully that happens.

Either way, it's such a small thing. Certainly feel this is more of a troll thread than anything.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2