BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

La Liga: Sevilla - FC Barcelona Empty Re: La Liga: Sevilla - FC Barcelona

Post by Lucifer Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:59 pm

0-1 is enough for me. What I want to see is players not shitting their pants at the first sight of trouble. Midfield needs to provide a support system for MSN.
It doesn't matter if u have greatest attacking trio of all time if they are left stranded for the majority of match. Also please no school boy errors for the love of God. We were smashing city and outta nowhere Roberto decides to gift wrap them a goal and the whole match is turned on its head.
In defence umtiti- and Digne look solid and hope Pique turns on goat mode as he often does in big matches.
Gomes is bad, very bad. Don't want him to play even 10 mins, rather would go with rafinha or Turan. Messi needs to give feck, when ball is at his feet he is the best player in world no doubt but guy is casually roaming nowadays on pitch. Suarez, what can I say, please please please score them sitters that are put on silver platter for you and little less play acting would be nice as well.
Last but not the least by any means, Busquets. He is our most critical player, if he continues his atrocious form no one is gonna save us not even MSN in prime form.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:09 pm

Also if we don't win this am gonna cry like a bitch. Been holding for while now.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:12 pm

Watch barca choke this up with MSN shitting their pants tonight.
Don't know what the feck Suarez has been smoking this season and its all the more apparent now that he isn't scoring like last season.
Our midfield :facepalm:
Our keeper :facepalm:
Our defence Laughing
Our offence scratch
Anyway, expecting sevilla to do us in 2-1 tonight
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:02 pm

1-0 up, Sergi Roberto got owned
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 pm

wtf

Roberto costing us the game again

unbelievable
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:08 pm

And why doesnt Rafinha play instead of Denis??????
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:44 pm

thank god for messi
i miss pique, think digne needs rest... or well the whole team but midfield does.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:12 pm

disgraaceful first half, decent/good/great second half

baffled by Rafinha being sidelined, wtf Lucho
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:35 pm

correct me if im wrong but rafinha was injured last week, just came back in time for city game this week..

lucho prob isn't risking him
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:28 am

First half was bad, Messi bailed us out. The trend continues from our QF defeat to Atletico last year, when teams press us really high up, we find it difficult to play the ball out.

Teams (at least the ones with astute managers) have figured out that our midfield isn't what it used to be. I wonder why Sevilla stopped pressing us after the break, particularly in the first 20 mins. To our credit, we were more composed, I think LE even asked Messi to press more.

I think Denis Suarez played well actually. He's more composed at getting the ball to the final third than Andre Gomes.

Suarez, despite being off form, is still top scorer (along with Messi). I'm worried about Neymar, he's a forward why doesn't he just shoot? When he signed for us I thought we will at least get some golazos. Oh well.

I think these few games have shown us how critical it is for Busquets to be on form (especially when Iniesta isn't there).

Just when things are getting interesting we have an international break smh.
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:31 am

welcome after long time.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:45 am

@CM pep and how many wide forwards today score as much as neymar? Just curious.
I honestly don't expect the kind of standard people on here place on neymar just because of an odd goal. Suarez has been altrocious but of course gets the odd goal (as a cf) and you are seemingly satisfied. You expect neymar to get thesame amount of goals as messi and suarez when he isn't playing through the middle or isn't the main man of the team? Messi and suarez have some big advantages going for them

1. Suarez will always get goals because he's the centre forward and thus will always get more chances to score just like he will never create more than neymar (and no assists are not creativity)
2. Messi is still the go-to player (and it isn't helping that he's the best player in the world) so everything will naturally come through him both in the creative department and goals department.

Plus it doesn't help with the fact that neymar is just a coward who can't do anything but pass to messi at every opportunity.

I notice that people don't give neymar enough credit that he deserves e.g bale this season has 7 goals and 2 assists but he's being celebrated everywhere as being a ballon d'or contender when he didn't even get a single goal in the CL and didn't even score a single goal in the euros KO stage (all with a dyeing ronaldo) then Hazard is having a love fest here everywhere for scoring 7 goals and 2 assists in 15 games where he's playing as the main man and playing more through the middle this season.

Now Neymar has 6 goals and 10 assists in thesame amount of games and yet some thing is supposedly wrong with him even when he came of a 31 goal/21 assist season when bale had 19 goals and hazard 4 goals last season.

Yet bale will be 28 by the end of this season and hazard will be 26 by the middle of the season and they've had worse seasons too like bale in 2014/2015 and hazard last season. So calm the fck down
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:56 am

That people that thought Digne was better than Alba just because he played well against Granada-like opposition. Dude is not good enough to play against top opposition. He is only much better at aerial duels than Alba.

The second half is a testimony of what this team could be if we had a manager. Just get the players to do things right (press, build up, run, defend...) and we are a great team. Have them trot around aimlessly and we suck.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:58 am

Bankz wrote:@CM pep and how many wide forwards today score as much as neymar? Just curious.
I honestly don't expect the kind of standard people on here place on neymar just because of an odd goal. Suarez has been altrocious but of course gets the odd goal (as a cf) and you are seemingly satisfied. You expect neymar to get thesame amount of goals as messi and suarez when he isn't playing through the middle or isn't the main man of the team? Messi and suarez have some big advantages going for them

1. Suarez will always get goals because he's the centre forward and thus will always get more chances to score just like he will never create more than neymar (and no assists are not creativity)
2. Messi is still the go-to player (and it isn't helping that he's the best player in the world) so everything will naturally come through him both in the creative department and goals department.

Plus it doesn't help with the fact that neymar is just a coward who can't do anything but pass to messi at every opportunity.

I notice that people don't give neymar enough credit that he deserves e.g bale this season has 7 goals and 2 assists but he's being celebrated everywhere as being a ballon d'or contender when he didn't even get a single goal in the CL and didn't even score a single goal in the euros KO stage (all with a dyeing ronaldo) then Hazard is having a love fest here everywhere for scoring 7 goals and 2 assists in 15 games where he's playing as the main man and playing more through the middle this season.

Now Neymar has 6 goals and 10 assists in thesame amount of games and yet some thing is supposedly wrong with him even when he came of a 31 goal/21 assist season when bale had 19 goals and hazard 4 goals last season.

Yet bale will be 28 by the end of this season and hazard will be 26 by the middle of the season and they've had worse seasons too like bale in 2014/2015 and hazard last season. So calm the fck down

Bankz, you don't get it. Neymar is great, and much better than Bale and Hazard. It's just that we know he can give more. Yesterday he messed up like three attacks in a very weird way (Btw, so did Messi, but he also finished well many other attacks while Neymar didn't).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:51 pm

Neymar's problem is he put high standards.playing good is not enough to satisfy fans.
But he still the best option for Barca.I dont see anyone in the world would fill his shoes in Barca. His dribbling declined but his hidden features like his first touches, technique, passes are way ahead of bale hazard and other top players
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:01 pm

@freecat. Ok, if you mean it like that then I agree, he wasn't very good yesterday and was really weired yesterday.
I've never seeing a better way to describe neymar like how you've done. Perhaps he's being judged like that cause we all know his potential and we know he can offer far more. Although One reason I think its like that as I mentioned is cause of his position on the pitch (not the primary goal scorer and not the primary playmaker) and it isn't helping that the greatest player of all time is in thesame team as him.

Another thing is that neymar has failed to see beyond his nose in the sense that he plays like he doesn't want to offend messi in fact, the guy is a stack contrast to himself in brazil and santos and it is so because he is messi's greatest admirer which is becoming the biggest obstacle in his time at barca. Not that its a bad thing but this sort of attitude/person will never be the kind of goat we really expect him to be except he changes attitude or leaves that environment. This is my opinion though
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:12 pm

I actually disagree. I think Neymar was good yesterday.
But he just wasted 2-3 attacks in a very weird way that a player of his calibre shouldn't do.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:14 pm

@Kebab another good point. Neymar has so many underrated qualities that people fail to acknowledge tbh.. For instance his first touches are one of the best I've ever seeing tbh and his play making abilities are some of the best on the planet too. The only problem I see here is he doesn't look like a serious person, in fact he strikes me as someone who's doesn't care or aspire to be the best in the world imo. Its One quality I really admire in ronaldo, his drive and desire has gotten him to where he is which is something I think neymar lacks.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:15 pm

he is being selfless beyond limits and there isn't anything bad about his attitude either. he just normally puts team's well being above his. as barcafan that's what I would want from every player. so gtfo with ur he should "he will never be the goat we expect him to be" bullshit, that's the kind of attitude Ronaldo and his fan boys have. I don't care about how many goals Messi score or Neymar scores or Suarez scores what I want is Barca to play great football and win lots of trophies, emphasis on former.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:13 pm

@lucifer. and yet you'll be one of the very first to bitch bout neymar not scoring on here. Btw, So what if I'm a fan of Neymar and want him to be the best? Dunno how that's your problem.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:55 am

Bankz wrote:@CM pep and how many wide forwards today score as much as neymar? Just curious.

I'm calm mate, I think you're the one who needs to "calm the fck down"

I wasn't trying to put him down or anything. It's just, we 've seen him with Santos and with Brazil and we know the kind of things he is capable of.

When he runs in from the left wing (as he did many times during the Sevilla match), often he finds a little gap between the RB and CB. Now, we know he is capable of opening up his body and send a curling shot, but he doesn't. He waits for a pass, which again isn't a bad decision per se, but there are times when you can see that a shot would be better. It's almost as if he is afraid of shooting.

I don't mean to compare him to Suarez, they are doing different things.

@Lucifer, hi mate! long time indeed.
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:35 am

@CM pep. Very well then.. Maybe I misunderstood you
Bankz
Bankz