eelir
Harmonica
The Franchise
free_cat
The Sanchez
30 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

La Liga Round 6: Sevilla vs FC Barcelona Empty La Liga Round 6: Sevilla vs FC Barcelona

Post by The Sanchez Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:03 am

Date: Saturday, 09/29/2012 22:00

Competition: League

Referee: Mateu Lahoz

Predicting Line ups

---------------Valdes--------------
Alves--Song--Mascherano--Alba
---Xavi---Busquests--Fabregas--
Sanchez-----Messi---Pedro-----

A big away game and away games are always tough. Song will probably start again as centre back whilst I reckon Alba will start because he hasn't for along time and Tito loves rotating... I don't think Thiago will start though I hope he does, leaving with Fabrgeas to start another game. Pedro will be back into the starting lineup meaning Villa will be back onto the bench.

Scoreline

1-2 Barca win! We have had some really tough wins and Saturday night will be no different.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

La Liga Round 6: Sevilla vs FC Barcelona Empty Re: La Liga Round 6: Sevilla vs FC Barcelona

Post by free_cat Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:18 am

Iniesta not ready yet????

I dont think Alba will start unless alves doesnt start. Both of them playing creates a defensive black hole.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

La Liga Round 6: Sevilla vs FC Barcelona Empty Re: La Liga Round 6: Sevilla vs FC Barcelona

Post by The Franchise Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:55 am

Navas always causes many problems for Madrid, but against hardly any. I hop that continues because if he gets time and space vs either of Adriano or especially Alba it could be a problem.

I doubt Sevilla will tactically play the same as they did vs Madrid, because they tucked in one flank to help the middle and could afford it as Arbeloa is so average with the ball. Leaving Dani Alves that much space would be crazy and they know very well what he capable of.

I do expect the same hyper aggressive, energetic performance, especially from players like Medel. You get the impression he isnt one who cares for repuatation and Messi better be willing to battle in this game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:56 pm

Sevilla played on Monday, so they have two games less to rest, so that's one positive going on the match up. Which is countered with negativity from the appointed ref.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:44 pm

I really have a bad vibe about this game and classico. I hope we win this as i will feel better for clasico, by knowing my vibe was off :S
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:04 am

i think it would depend on messi's mood... and I don't mean his goalscoring abilities but his mood in general. i want to see him less frustrated in this game
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:19 am

first time in a while he has gotten a full weeks rest so he should be okay.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:44 am

Sevilla can't cope with Messi as striker. He always destroys them playing as striker. Plus, Michel is an open-play coach. I think we will win it easier than expected.

Iniesta will be fit for this game and Alba will have to play because Adriano won't make it. So perhaps Montoya will be a starter over Alves?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:15 am

Expect a very tough game.I will be happy with a 1-0 win.Pedro to play on the left.Alba is going to need all the help he can get against Navas and Cicinho.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Honestly, I'm expecting a tough game. Sevilla won't go down easily, but I still expect us to see it through. Depends a lot on how Navas does against us, and how our LB (be it Adriano or Alba) copes with him.

Hoping for a good game from Messi today, would make a win much easier.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Official lineup:

valdes
alves machete song alba
xavi busi cesc
pedro messi Alexis

Good team except alba+ alves. We'll see how they'll cope...
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Official lineup:

valdes
alves machete song alba
xavi busi cesc
pedro messi Alexis

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:23 pm

?????????????????
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:38 pm

CBarca wrote:

?????????????????
He means two attacking full backs against Sevilla's wingers is a rather bad idea.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Donuts wrote:
CBarca wrote:

?????????????????
He means two attacking full backs against Sevilla's wingers is a rather bad idea.

I understand, but having Alves is always a good idea IMO. We constantly struggle without him. Just tell him to hold back a bit if your really that concerned. IMO Alves is our best RB defensively as well...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Iniesta injured or rested?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by V Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Song has been so bad at CB it makes me wanna cry
V
V
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:57 pm

when he is in position he is surprisingly good. he just like to wander away. He was of position when Sevila scored.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:31 pm

stopped watching... disgracefull red...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Lmfao Fabregas learnt well from Busquets. What a sh*thead.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:58 pm

didnt watch full game, how was song? need some scouting information to know what to expect next game Very Happy
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Well i have mixed feelings about the game. I think we deserved the win, we were not bad and had most of the chances (did not capitalize on them well enough). But that expulsion was bad and not fair for Sevila, so that makes it a sour win.

Defense is shit to be honest, and in my opinion Song was partially at fault for first goal for venturing out of his position (a lot in my taste). For second he was at fault for not tackling Negredo, he did more of a midfielders tackle then a CB tackle. I really hope Puy is ready by the time the classico comes.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:08 pm

At least we'll be 5 points ahead after the defeat against madrid. It could have been worse if we'd lost today.

With Song-Mascherano partnership, its a guaranteed defeat vs Madrid. With or without villa, iniesta, etc Sad
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgera Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Well, we all know that Madrid will get decisions going for them in some games, as the season goes on. These things will even out over time, yes?

About the red, I read that Medel's headbutt was intentional, even if little one. Yes, it may be some acting on the pitch, but perhaps the winning spirit is so big, that errs from the opponent are taken advantage of knowing that the opponent would do so as well? And these things even out over time too, yes?

Belgera
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Very poor performance by the team. Busquets was very bad, he played a lot average games lately, from the Osasuna game to tonight match. His turnover cost us a goal and he could get a red card for that foul on Cicinho. His 200 game in Barcelona shirt wasn't one to remember.

Sanchez = not good enough for Barca. We must cash in on him in the summer and recover some % of money we paid for him. Average player. I hope we will get 20 M for him. Maybe Milan, Inter will buy this flop? PSG? Liverpool?

Cesc was a MOM, I thought he would score today and silence his critics. Powerful shot, not stupid lobs = goal.

Lahoz was poor, he let some fouls go without blowing the whistle, red card for Medel was a joke TBH, there was a handball by Thiago, due to Lahoz refeering game was a mess.

Bittersweet feeling, we didn't deserve 3 points tonight, 1 point would be enough. With performances like that we won't win League and UCL. Luck will run out soon.

Villa :bow: Clinical finish. A question to you about him - if someone offer in the summer more than 20 M euros for him would you sell him due to the fact that he is on decline and after injury or keep him, renew his contract on less salary (he is earning now something like 7.5) and keep him in the team?
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next