Hapless_Hans
RealGunner
rincon
Nishankly
BarrileteCosmico
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras" - Page 4 Empty Re: Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras"

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:06 pm

Firenze wrote:People cheat on their partners every day. It's not a crime in non-backwards ass countries. A World Cup is a special thing that comes around every few years if you're good enough to qualify has the hopes and dreams of a nation and can uplift them and you choose to deny Icardi for something that happened years ago and give his spot to Maxi *bleep* Lopez instead? rofl

tbf BC claims these are fake quotes

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras" - Page 4 Empty Re: Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras"

Post by Doc Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:19 pm

And besides, we all know who actually is keeping Icardi off the team.

this guy...:
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:45 pm

The question is, why would Messi want to keep Icardi and Dyballa off the team if both if anything, would be great bench options? Seems like some hipster crap to keep them both off from Sampioli more than anything
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:07 pm

Messi is not the only player not wanting Icardi on the team. Many of the regular players dislike Icardi for what he has done. You might say "people cheat everytime", but Lopez invited im in his life, his home, given him food, took him on vacation etc. When Maxi's wife started sending messages to Icardi, he should have been the better man and tolk Maxi straight what was going on; what she was trying to do. But no: he kept quiet, went around his back and betrayed his friend. No wonder the presence of Icardi disrupts the moral of team. He is a snake. Why would anyone have that kind of guy in his team? No mercy for traitors.

Being a good team is a bit more then just dumping a bunch of good players on the pitch. It is about chemistry as well. If the players dont like Icardi he can only thank himself for that Dont blame Sampaoli for not calling him up Laughing
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:10 pm

Collblanc wrote:Messi is not the only player not wanting Icardi on the team. Many of the regular players dislike Icardi for what he has done. You might say "people cheat everytime", but Lopez invited im in his life, his home, given him food, took him on vacation etc. When Maxi's wife started sending messages to Icardi, he should have been the better man and tolk Maxi straight what was going on; what she was trying to do. But no: he kept quiet, went around his back and betrayed his friend. No wonder the presence of Icardi disrupts the moral of team. He is a snake. Why would anyone have that kind of guy in his team? No mercy for traitors.

Being a good team is a bit more then just dumping a bunch of good players on the pitch. It is about chemistry as well. If the players dont like Icardi he can only thank himself for that Dont blame Sampaoli for not calling him up Laughing
so he has barca DNA then. :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:13 pm

Unique wrote:

No, needs to play for Liverpool first. Give your shitty team some hope on finally winning some trophies in 20 years and then snatch him away from you.

:coffee:
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:36 pm

Collblanc wrote:
Unique wrote:

No, needs to play for Liverpool first. Give your shitty team some hope on finally winning some trophies in 20 years and then snatch him away from you.

:coffee:
rofl rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4